Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you up to tonight, sweet Cipher??? :kiss:

I mean, um, bad ass Cipher?? :cool: LOL

I'm just hangin out at the moment..ive been reading stephanie meyer's twilight series and i'm on the 3rd book..so..i'm just reading tonite.

What u doin?

I'm just hangin out at the moment..ive been reading stephanie meyer's twilight series and i'm on the 3rd book..so..i'm just reading tonite.

What u doin?

Watchin CSI:New York. Gonna have to go put the munchkin to bed soon.

Should be working...

but exploring the posts. When my house is quiet -- husband and son are out of town -- I'll be joining them on weekend -- I play!

What u doin?

um those books are my fave books of all time.........

I am in love with the characters and trust me the third one is the best!!!! enjoy them they are some great stories from a very well written writer :)

how are you liking them?

I am in love with the characters and trust me the third one is the best!!!! enjoy them they are some great stories from a very well written writer :)

how are you liking them?

VAMPY!!!!!
How the hecka re you girl!!!! I have missed you sooooo much!!!!!

i'm doing good just really stressed out with school and the hub still no baby yet but we are working on it.

its been a stressful last few months let me tell you!

i'm doing good just really stressed out with school and the hub still no baby yet but we are working on it.

its been a stressful last few months let me tell you!

I can believe it honey. :heart:
And unfortuneatley, the stress doesn't help the trying to get pregnant thing. It's like it's natures birth control! :rolleyes:

We've been stressed out here, too. Hubby's condition is worse, but we've seen some new docs and sent medical records and MRIs out to some specialsts in California and Virginia. So we'll see if they have any insights.

o hun i'm sure you things will work out well.... hey get on yahoo!!! or msn or anything i wanna talk to you :)

how are you liking them?

I of course love edward..but i have a huge crush on alice..:eek:

Jacob is also a hunni..but..yeah, i love the series..i wasn't sure i would..i'm kinda "ol'skool"..i love Anne Rice..and Lestat and Armand..well..i love them still..LoL

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to add my two-cents-worth to the literary portion of this thread...lol...I haven't gotten to the "Twilight Series" yet but hear it is awesome. I have however found myself buried deeply in the latest Laurell K. Hamilton series, "The Merry/Meredith Gentry Series"....definitely not Anne Rice but almost as equally engrossing. I, too, am a die hard Anne Rice fan and really hate that she has chosen to not write anymore about the beloved vampires and witches. Anywho, that is my literary contribution....Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday...

Hugs & Lix

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to add my two-cents-worth to the literary portion of this thread...lol...I haven't gotten to the "Twilight Series" yet but hear it is awesome. I have however found myself buried deeply in the latest Laurell K. Hamilton series, "The Merry/Meredith Gentry Series"....definitely not Anne Rice but almost as equally engrossing. I, too, am a die hard Anne Rice fan and really hate that she has chosen to not write anymore about the beloved vampires and witches. Anywho, that is my literary contribution....Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday...

Hugs & Lix

Oh yeah! my sister loves the Mayfair witches!
I haven't read Laurell K Hamilton, i'm gonna have to look into that! Thanks!

Hope you as well are having a wonderful sunday!:rose:

Check Hamilton's website, there is a list of all her books as well as excerpts. Her books are definitely a hot commodity at the local book store. Fortunately for me, I am in a swap-the-book circle with my sister-in-law...lol. I am working on the second one in the series I am reading and she is finishing the third now.....

Hey sweet (ie bad ass) Cipher!!! :kiss::kiss::rose:

How are you? I missed you today! :heart::heart:

Bad ass? LMAO! u make me laugh :D

I'm doing okay, i had a nice day...actually mike came over..we made up the other day, we're doing ok..tryin to fix the friendship..remember we had that fall out..:rolleyes:

How was ur day?:kiss:

This ones for Vampy & Painted..thought u might like this ;)

Attachments

• vampire_kisses_by_zatarina.jpg
    vampire_kisses_by_zatarina.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 1,035
So...

I'm totally going off subject of vampires and such, but...

I've always been interested in both sexes, and I've been with a few men in my time. But, I've always wanted to experience women, too. How do I approach someone I'm not sure is into women? I've always been socially inept, so going up to anyone and flirting is a challenge, but what do you say to someone you find attractive but aren't convinced swings that way? Suggestions? Experiences? I'll take either!

Thanks!

(by the way, I'm not generally a huge fan of vampire fiction, but I dig the Twilight series, too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back