Sensual massage for my wife

lesajima

Virgin
We have done this numerous times and she really loves it. The sex after or during is great

My wife is 4 months pregnant and has been asking for a massage...I am really wanting to find a hot young stud with a big cock to rub her down and tease her...I'm hoping she will get so horny that she will lose all inhibition and see where it leads...

It's much like shower sex for me. You start off washing, in this case massaging, then you've got the occasional flick of the nipple, your thumb grazes her pussy and she wraps her hands around your cock and we'll take it from there.

My wife

My wife has massages courtesy of her insurance through her job. Unfortunately she seems to get a older masseuse. Personally I want her to start seeing a handsome masseur. A man skilled with hands, shall we say, all over her naked body. Then afterward he has to shut the door to earn a little extra. That cost would come out of my pocket, but I'll pay it!

I've given my wife a few sensual massages over the years but last time when I roleplayed being a professional masseur just doing my job was by far the best, started off in her underwear and covered with a towel and gradually worked on her for an hour before getting her to unhook her bra, slide the towel over herself and turn over, that's the start of the session, it was a very good experience.

My wife's loves sensual massage, but I can't give a very long one because of my arthritic hands. If I'll just endure the pain of the massage, the sex after the massage is great.

yes. a good quality lotion and a good massage to loosen her up. neck and shoulders, working my way down her back to her ass.
then if the mood is right, I'll open her legs while I work on her ass and thighs, occasionally I can get her excited enough to make her wet and as I kneed her ass her pussy will make lovely noises from her wet excitement, then it isn't long before the happy ending begins.
I highly recommend this,. great foreplay.....

My wife is 4 months pregnant and has been asking for a massage...I am really wanting to find a hot young stud with a big cock to rub her down and tease her...I'm hoping she will get so horny that she will lose all inhibition and see where it leads...

Why do you need a hot young stud to do it? Why let someone else have all the fun. Do it yourself. I've been massaging my wife, and a few others, for years. Do some research. It's not that difficult to do and you'll love the results. Let me know if you'd like more guidance.

I always thought this was great foreplay with my ex-wife. After she moved out I found a letter she had written to a friend but never sent. It basically said" Haven't been able to fuck him in awhile so he started with his let me give you a massage shit." Ouch!

My wife loves for me to run her shoulder, back etc. we've done it as part of foreplay etc. In return for massaging her back I get to do it naked with my dick in her ass. A pretty good trade off if you ask me. I would love for her to go for a regular massage and end up getting fondled by a male masseur. Won't happen at the place she's gone to but still kind of a fantasy of mine.

So how does one go about finding a hot male massage therapist for their wife? I'm not talking about anything that turns sexual, but she and I both like the idea of her having a man that she goes and sees for an hour or two long massage while she lays nude under a sheet.

Wife and I did a couples massage in Atlanta. I thought nothing of it and enjoyed my massage when I looked over and saw my wife's sheet spotted from her pusssy being so wet. She later told me her female masseuse was rubbing her just close enough to her pussy to drive her crazy.

Wife and I did a couples massage in Atlanta. I thought nothing of it and enjoyed my massage when I looked over and saw my wife's sheet spotted from her pusssy being so wet. She later told me her female masseuse was rubbing her just close enough to her pussy to drive her crazy.

How did you contain yourself? Not sure i could have ;)

I had been trying for a couple years to get my wife to take a lover but she never would. One summer I paid for her to get a massage as a gift and her masseur happened to be a hot young man. After she got home, she said, "You know how you keep saying you wouldn't mind if I fucked another man? Well, I think I found someone I'd like to fuck." I was ecstatic. I paid for three more massages as she gradually seduced him into touching her tits and pussy at his place of business. After the last session during which he rubbed her pussy and tits she came out and asked him if he would like to fuck, and he eagerly agreed. So she went to his place and received a free massage while also getting fucked two different times in the evening. She was gone half the night and came home smelling like sex. She even shaved her cunt for him and I loved eating it that evening. Too bad she made him wear a condom, because I would have loved to eat his cum out of her used hole. It was still hot going down on her puffy pussy knowing she'd been fucked by a hung stranger; his long, thick cock touching her cunt in places mine had never been.

I had been trying for a couple years to get my wife to take a lover but she never would. One summer I paid for her to get a massage as a gift and her masseur happened to be a hot young man. After she got home, she said, "You know how you keep saying you wouldn't mind if I fucked another man? Well, I think I found someone I'd like to fuck." I was ecstatic. I paid for three more massages as she gradually seduced him into touching her tits and pussy at his place of business. After the last session during which he rubbed her pussy and tits she came out and asked him if he would like to fuck, and he eagerly agreed. So she went to his place and received a free massage while also getting fucked two different times in the evening. She was gone half the night and came home smelling like sex. She even shaved her cunt for him and I loved eating it that evening. Too bad she made him wear a condom, because I would have loved to eat his cum out of her used hole. It was still hot going down on her puffy pussy knowing she'd been fucked by a hung stranger; his long, thick cock touching her cunt in places mine had never been.

so, do you pay for weekly massages?

so, do you pay for weekly massages?

I'd find a way if she was still into it. That guy turned out to be a dick. Fucked her that one night and then didn't want anything to do with her. Turned her off to hotwifing.

I always thought this was great foreplay with my ex-wife. After she moved out I found a letter she had written to a friend but never sent. It basically said" Haven't been able to fuck him in awhile so he started with his let me give you a massage shit." Ouch!

That sucks! But don't let your ex ruin it for the next girl. Most women love a good massage and a sensual massage can be good foreplay...or a good foot massage. Hit just the right spots and I get turned on pretty quickly. ☺

well some men are assholes,next time make sure you choose a decent and respectful bull,when we share our women some men think our wife's are whores and can treat them with disrespect,it is sad these loser do not understand us.
good luck next time mate.

Back