Authors and Readers Please Sign In!

M

MyRubiLips

Guest
Hello and Happy New Year! For 2015 I thought I would "revamp" the "sign in" STICKY at the top of the page. Back in 2002 it was created by MissTaken when she was the mod here and when RisiaSkye took over she created her own. As I'm sure many of you are aware, throughout Lit Laurel has been closing threads that reach 5,000 or more posts to help their servers...and while the old "sign in" didn't quite reach that number, certainly it is easier accessing new threads instead of wading through hundreds of pages to find what you are looking for or to connect with other users.

I would also like to "open" this thread to the avid readers of Lit to check-in and say hi! After all, without them the authors wouldn't be who they are today. :)

Of course, you can offer as little - or as much - info as you want (save for the personal info that is prohibited per Forum Rules) and feel comfortable with. A suggestion I would add is to state if you're an author, a reader, or both. And, if you are an author, offer a link to your writings (even if it is in your sig line since some members turn those off) as well as a run down of what genres you're comfortable with. Readers, please don't turn this thread into a "story idea" since that's what the entire board is about! You can start a new thread for your idea at any time! ;)

Also, to everyone: Please keep this corner of Lit flame-free. If you wish to flame or troll, the General Board is down the hall! :rose: If you want "PMs only" for your "idea", may I suggest the Literotica Personals where you can seek one-on-one and/or private encounters? And, lastly, if you are developing a role play, be it sexual or not, please check out Sexual Role Play or Online Role Play.

Lastly, "my door is always open". If you have a question or concern please feel free to PM me anytime. :)

Thank you, and have a wonderful Lit experience! :rose: :kiss:
 
I'm not an author yet, but I registered an account with that in mind. I've enjoyed reading the stories here for years and own the Literotica book. I also used to visit Lit chat. I look forward to contributing to the site and perhaps making new friends.

:)
 
Reader and writer here. Increasingly curmudgeonly since 2002.

A reader for a long time before I joined in 2002 because I wanted to give back because the Story side is only as strong as the volunteer writers, right? And I finally had something to write- a series of fantasy adventures loosely based on a trip I took with my then wife.

with that start, and time on my hands, I got off to a strong start. Over the years, my energy and time availability have fluctuated, but I have continued to write, and today my 132nd contribution appeared.

I write many categories- I started in Loving wives and still consider that my "home" category, but branched heavily into incest (esp Dad/daughter) and dabble in other categories. This closely parallels my reading interests.

On the Forums, I started out in the Playground, with a personals thread now lost in the sands of time. I spent a lot of time on AH (not so much anymore), but Story Ideas seems to be home. I will occasionally visit other forums (but NOT the GB!).

I do not "write to order" but do like challenges and will develop ideas from the forum that appeal to me. However, I tend to have more ideas than writing time, so post a lot of surplus thoughts on the forum. Unless otherwise stated, they are all free for the taking to a good home.
 
I first read LIT less than two years ago. I began writing for LIT 16 months ago -- almost my first completed fiction ever, although I've been writing songs for 5 decades, and writing and editing technical and other material for nearly as long.

Crafting fiction fits well with my former (paid) work in music, photography, circuit & software design (including graphics & robotics), and (unpaid) conceptual & architectural sketches. It's all about building stuff: audiovisual structures; real physical structures; alternate realities; useful tools; dreams. I've designed and constructed games, religions, languages, instruments, propaganda, automata, and erotic fantasies. Fun fun fun.

My workstation now is a recliner couch. The sidetable holds a lamp, reference books, and teacup coaster. A ThinkPad mini-notebook rests in my lap. A ukulele and pentatonic flute are on the seat beside me. I stare at the screen, type something, puff a few notes on the flute, sip my tea (ginger with Habañero sugar and a drop of orange), type some more, refer to Strunk & White, fingerpick FREIGHT TRAIN on the uke, google an idea, type some more, et fucking cetera. It works for me.

My goal: to master RHAPSODY IN BLUE on the chromatic harmonica. Oh wait, my writing goal: whatever. Keep writing until I don't want to any more. As long as I wake up in the night with ideas that I *must* scribble down, I'll keep writing. Probably.
 
Wannabe Author

Hi authors and readers. My name is Madison. I've been reading stories and following Lit for the last 5 months. I finally joined a few weeks ago. I enjoy writing and have dabbled at putting some of my sexual fantasies down on paper, but I haven't shared them yet. I'm trying to get up the nerve to do something bold like post a story or participate in a role play.
 
Lit. Author and reader. I write on a wide variety of subjects in several different categories, although in the recent past and for the foreseeable future I will be primarily writing in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category. I am currently working on a 12-15 chapter story that I intend to post at the rate of 1 chapter per month. I will also post one shot stories when I need a break from the novel-length piece. You can find my stories here.
 
Last edited:
Long time reader and writer on Lit. I have 94 published stories beginning in 2001 through the present. I haven't been very active on the boards of late but now that I am semi-retired I plan to get more involved.
 
Oh so new

I am just now finding my way around this site. I write short stories and am working on a book but it takes time so I fill in with bits and pieces of my own experiences. I have let several people read my stories and 3 people now have told me to submit to Literotica...so I did. I submitted my first story today and we will see how it goes. I don't' even know how to see if it gets put on the site or rejected or if anyone reads it but I am very excited to have it pending out there somewhere.
 
I am just now finding my way around this site. I write short stories and am working on a book but it takes time so I fill in with bits and pieces of my own experiences. I have let several people read my stories and 3 people now have told me to submit to Literotica...so I did. I submitted my first story today and we will see how it goes. I don't' even know how to see if it gets put on the site or rejected or if anyone reads it but I am very excited to have it pending out there somewhere.

I know that 'pending' feeling... Best of luck!
 
Author and Reader

Hello... I don't submit as many as I should, but I do read daily. :)
 
I am new to the entire erotica genre, but I have been writing for years and I am interested in broadening my repertoire to include erotica. Literotica has been a helpful resource for figuring out what to avoid and what works well for newbies like me. Hopefully you will see some of my writing posted on Literotica soon! I've enjoyed what I have read so far and look forward to interacting with readers and writers alike.
 
I wanted to take this time to welcome the new(er) posters here. :) Enjoy your stay at Lit and our little corner!
 
Long time reader and writer on Lit. I have 94 published stories beginning in 2001 through the present. I haven't been very active on the boards of late but now that I am semi-retired I plan to get more involved.

I'm checking out your stories not! :rose:
 
I am new to the entire erotica genre, but I have been writing for years and I am interested in broadening my repertoire to include erotica. Literotica has been a helpful resource for figuring out what to avoid and what works well for newbies like me. Hopefully you will see some of my writing posted on Literotica soon! I've enjoyed what I have read so far and look forward to interacting with readers and writers alike.

Hello! :)
 
CyranoJ sign-in

I ought to have checked in here, so let's remedy that.

I'm a long-time reader (at least... six, seven years, probably longer) and very recent author on the site, though I've written erotica online elsewhere. My first submission here was for the April Fool's Contest a fortnight ago. You can find my stories here.

I'll likely turn up mainly in the Non-Consent / Reluctance category (with other subordinate themes including Anal, Group Sex, Interracial, Lesbianism, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, less commonly Mind Control and possibly Incest or Erotic Horror from time to time), or perhaps occasionally in BDSM.

Mostly enjoying my more active participation in the site thus far, thanks everyone.
 
Last edited:
Been reading here since 2009, writing since 2010.

110 stories mostly in incest due to the length of my infamous series Siblings with Benefits. Why infamous? Read chapter one and see what its like. The five part finale was also banned here for extreme violence and assorted nastiness.

I have a a few stories each in mature, group, BDSM, Lesbian, fetish(all foot stories :eek:) I write long stories that feature slow burns and a lot of conflict rather than strokers so my style isn't for everyone.

Among the incest and darker stories I have a couple of romances as well that are by far my most successful stories here...go figure.

Contest winners

https://www.literotica.com/s/thats-what-friends-are-for-13

https://www.literotica.com/s/ashleys-special-gift

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-neighbors-naughty-daughter

Everything else

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1115397&page=submissions
 
Last edited:
Hi all!

I joined back in 2013 but life got crazy. Back now and for the moment posting old stories from elsewhere. As time goes on I hope to share some original stories as well. Primarily here as an author, but I read also (I'm a very picky reader!)

My stories are all fetish/kinky/BDSM and/or fantasy (werewolves, mages, fae, selkies). I'll write about any gender or sexual orientation.
 
Hi everyonw.

I was writing some erotica back in 2005 and posted some stories on another site. But the last 10 years I have'nt published anything so I thought I started by contributing to the lovely site. Been a reader here for years and there are so many talented writers her and it's a really friendly atmosphere, that I felt like this could be the place. To start I have submitted an old story of mine and after some techincal issues I hope that it will soon be shared with you all fine people.

I mostly write lesbian erotica with a touch of lingerie fetish. I have a fabric fetish myself so if it shines and feels all satiny (not sure that is a word but artistic licence right? :) Im getting all warm and fuzzy inside. Yes, sometimes I like to use crude words too but it's really the girly things that gets my juices flowing.

Tried wearing it too and to some extent it was erotic but not even close to dressing a girl up and having it my way. If I was a super villain I would have to be some sort of deranged fashion designer who's evil plan is to make sexy female clothing that brainwash every woman in the city in becoming a bimbo lesbian. The Coturer maybe?

Now I'm gathing some inspiration to write something new so I'm stalking the boards to find something I like. I'm not a fan of non-consensual since the main character need to like it in the end. I like the domination and the coercion but it must have a happy ending or I feel bad for writing it. Not sure if that make sense but I am a sweet soul who has a kinky side. Rokko Sifredi ruined anal for me in the early nineties so that's off the table too but otherwise I'm open to sugestions.

Thanks for having me
SecretLace
 
I would like to take this time to welcome the newest visitors to Story Ideas and this thread. :) Please feel free to browse the board and contribute! Happy writing!
 
Hi to the group

I'm fairly new to Lit, I think I'm learning to like literature over the HD versions. I want to explore writing sometime ideas in my head work great putting them to paper a little bit harder to achieve for me. Wow how quickly I started to really enjoy stories, it has turned me into a bit of an edger though; which isn't good when your wife wants you to give her a quickie :)
 
Hey! I've been a reader here, off and on, since 2006. I've only had an official account for about a year. I plan on submitting stories and artwork (I'm actually wondering if erotic fan-art that is based on copyright protected characters is allowed) at some point in the future. I'm partial to dirty fan fiction and babysitter fantasies.-DNFG
 
robert reams, my pen name for Literotica, author, editor, poet and e-publisher, benn on this site since 2007, but mor in th elat 3 years, and more seriously lately.
 
Hi

I have some very old stories here on lit some where, maybe I should look them up?

Anyway I still write mostly for my pleasure, adding substance to my fantasies and thoughts....

Never actually published them though - as I can never seem to fully finish and edit.....
 
Back
Top