What is your surprise turn on?

having your girl tell you about her sexual history...exciting some how
 
having your girl tell you about her sexual history...exciting some how
I agree...I love hearing things my significant other has done with other men and women...HUGE turn on
 
Panties

I was surprised how much I like to see used women's panties too.. Something about it just gets me going.
 
I was surprised to discover how much being "used" and objectified turned me on!! What began as teenage sexual experimentation and mutual masturbation between me and my best friend Larry gradually evolved into him dominating me and requiring me to give him blowjobs whenever he wanted, often two and sometimes three times a day. It surprised me how excited I would get when he held my head and roughly fucked my mouth! On more than one occasion, I would orgasm myself just from sucking his cock. He had a very big cock and would force it all the way down my throat! I loved it!! I still love "being" a cocksucker!!
 
Rimming

My wife introduced us/brought up the subject of anal sex and once we got into it (immediately!), rimming just followed naturally. I absolutely love it. And so does she.
 
Fisting (giving) and Rimming (giving) -

It never really did much for me so I didn't think much of it until a recent lover confided that she was into being fisted. Being one to do almost anything to please a partner I figured I'd give it a go. And she instructed and guided me on how to do it and I must say that the look of pure ecstasy and sounds of pleasure on her face were out of this world and I'd never experienced a woman who go so freakin' wet. And she must have really needed the release because she came she clutched onto me like I was that last man on the planet and cried her eyes out.

Even before she came, I realized that I had a raging hardon and I swear it would've only taken a few strokes and I would've been cumming everywhere.

I've had a few partners who were into anal sex but I'd never rimmed (the idea kinda grossed me out) but the girl who likes being fisted also enjoys anal and the first time she rolled over and presented her ass to me it looked so great that I started kissing her cheeks and when I slowly worked my way to her crevice I realized just how much she enjoyed it... so I took the plunge and started licking her ass and her light moans of pleasure really turned me on.

Now, whenever we get together it's part of our egular foreplay - regardless of whether we have anal sex or not.
 
it's still gods fault!! He let me watch! Swear to god he did!:D.....
 
Last edited:
My wife's feet drive me nuts. The more I rub them and kiss them when putting lotion on her legs, the more I want to cum on them. She's massaged my penis with them a few times as well. I sent her an email today telling her about this desire, I've been pre-cumming in my boxers all day since she replied and said we'd talk more when she got home.
 
A woman with small delicate hands has sort of become a surprise turn on for me, particularly with fingers that are slender. Nothing weirdly out of proportion, but gentle and delicate with a soft touch.
 
Spanking, funnily enough. While engaged with some foreplay with a lady friend about a year back, I gave her bum a light tap. I really didn't mean anything serious by it but turns out she was enthusiastic about the idea. She braced herself against a nearby chair and lifted up her skirt, encouraging me to spank her hard and proper.

I'd never really given spanking a second thought before that day but gods did that high sweet cry she gave out with every slap ever get my blood flowing.
 
As a young teenager, I was introduced to the joys of cocksucking by my best friend Larry. For most high school, I used to give him blowjobs almost daily and often twice the same day, but. in retrospective, what surprised me the most was to have to admit how much I enjoyed being dominated by him.
While I enjoy the act itself of sucking on a cock and making it explode in my mouth, filling my mouth with delicious, warm and creamy semen, what REALLY thrills me about sucking cock is the deliciously slutty feeling it gives me to admit to myself, and to other people, that I am, in fact, a "cocksucker"!!!, I really love "being" a cocksucker!! I enjoy surrendering control. I delight in the erotic thrill of becoming submissive and allowing myself to be "used" by other men for the purpose of orally satisfying their sexual demands while also fulfilling my own intense craving for subjugation. It took a while before I was able to admit to myself that I actually wanted to be a cocksucker and to accept that "Cocksucker" is who and what I am! It excites me when other men sexually dominate me and order me to suck their cocks. Don't misunderstand, I DO NOT want to be insulted, abused, humiliated or be made to feel in any way inferior to them because of this preference for passivity, I'm an introvert by personal choice and I generally hate being told what to do. In all other aspects of my life I prefer being in control of my situation but in this sole particular regard, I get so unbelievably excited at the mere thought of being required to sexually service other men by obediently going down on my knees and sucking their cocks until they ejaculate in my mouth!! It's so thrilling to know that I must make my mouth and throat available for men to roughly use as they like for their erotic gratification. I've heard women complain of not wanting to be used as "sex objects". I LIKE being a sex object and I LOVE being "used"!!!
 
As a guy, the biggest surprise to me was how much I enjoy eating (and later being fed) my own cum.

While a young and single adult I have to admit that I viewed lots of online porn. I found that I really got turned on by viewing photos and some of the early online videos of women swallowing and swapping cum. I especially loved watching spurt after spurt shoot into their mouths, this was the beginnings of my cum fetish.

I can't say that I remember exactly when it was or even what video it was but I remember happening across a cumswapping video, quite by accident, where there was a women who swapped it back into her man's mouth and he swallowed all his cum instead of her. Initially repulsed by the idea, I found that I could not get the overall image/idea out of my head and I found myself dwelling on such thoughts much longer than I would ever have anticipated and I found myself thinking about it more and more as time went on.

I began looking for similar videos to the one I had found, I also found I enjoyed creampie videos as well, especially where the man would eat his freshly made creampie. It took me awhile to work up to it, but one time after masturbating I finally managed to make myself taste my own cum and found I enjoyed it. Due to the "post orgasm blues" I only actually brought myself to do it once it awhile but I thought about it nearly every time.

It wasn't until at least a year or two after my wife and I got married that I confessed this particular fetish of mine and barely batting an eyelash, she helped to not only make my fetish a reality but helped to make it a regular part of our sex life. I don't do it every time but quite a bit, in fact I'd say I eat my cum from or out of her the majority of the time we have sex.

When I try to tell her how lucky I am to have her, she reminds me that she alway loved that I enjoyed and would regularly go down on her before I started eating my cum from her and she jokingly adds that it's such a chore for her to lay back while I lick and suck her clean... I don't care what she says, I'm an extremely lucky man.
Everything he said is what I love too. But my girl won't catch cum in her mouth. I enjoy my creampies pretty often with her. I love them better when I get a golden shower after cleaning one up ;)
 
I've never admitted this to anyone, but here goes. When I was broken up with my ex and seeing a new guy, the ex IM'd me and offered to give me $200 and some coke if I would come fuck him that night. I thought he was fucking around and didn't consider myself the kind of girl to do that. But I was broke and went and did it. Now I have this craving to get paid for sex. I feel like posting on Craigslist sometimes, or signing up for one of those cam sites, but then I chicken out. It's still a fantasy now, though, especially now that I'm married. So yeah, totally unexpected turn on.

Fun.. It would be a fun RP to have in real life, have someone pick you up in a bad part of town and take you to a run down motel. Hand you some money and fuck your brains out. Then get dressed and go back home with your lover.


I did this once, and it was AWESOME! What made it edgey, was that she said she might get in someone else's car if she felt like it, and wanted me to watch dudes pull up and offer her a "date". After three cars pulled around the corner and propositioned her, she gave me a sexy wave and that was my safety cue to pull up and take her to a motel. That ex was the only one I ever really RP'd with, and we did a few. But the streetwalker was my fav.



The fetish that surprised me the most was knife play. I love it. Not cutting, just the feel of cold steel over my skin, especially if I am restrained. The same ex that I RP'd with loved it too, and once did a reverse rape RP out of the blue catching me coming out of the shower, held me at knife point until I was tied to the bed, then fucked the hell out of me with a knife at my throat threatening to slash my throat if I came before her.

Actually now that I think about she tried stabbing me a sword on our first date, haa haa some days I miss her. ;)
 
1) The idea of seeing my wife with another man
2) Letting her pee on me

I never would have thought either of those things would turn me on as much as they do.
 
My first kink that I found myself surprisingly enjoying would have to be getting choked during sex. I was 18 and my boyfriend at the time liked it really rough and one night as he was pounding me into the matress he wrapped his hand around my throat. At first I panicked but then I came so hard so fast. Now I really love rough sex and choking when I can get a trustworthy partner.
 
Back
Top