Would you cheat on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freckledvixen

Literotica Guru
Regular head. Tight body. Fucks minimum 3 times a week. Teacher. Would you cheat on me?

My man just did.

Begging me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 22
Regular head. Tight body. Fucks minimum 3 times a week. Teacher. Would you cheat on me?

My man just did.

Begging me.

No... Clearly a case of not appreciating what you have:(
Sorry to hear about it.... Sucks to be in your position:rose:

I'm completely heart broken. Thought he was the one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 16
He made me feel so whole. So beautiful.

Back to the soulless, heartless hookups for me! I hope people want to get fucked and fucked over!

My man just did.

Begging me.

Hell no! Some guys just don't appreciate what they have, unfortunately. Clearly, his loss is our gain. Can't wait for you to continue so we can see more.

Dumbass

What a douche. I think his mess up is lits gain. Very sexy lady. Can't wait to see even more

My man just did.

Begging me.
That be a hell no.
The reason most of us guys are here
Is because a woman like you doesn't exist
If you did, wouldn't need anyone or anything else
Either there is more to the story or maybe you did something he didn't know About either? Either way, sorry your heart was broken, I know all to well the sting of that and it plain sucks donkey balls!

That be a hell no.
The reason most of us guys are here
Is because a woman like you doesn't exist
If you did, wouldn't need anyone or anything else
Either there is more to the story or maybe you did something he didn't know About either? Either way, sorry your heart was broken, I know all to well the sting of that and it plain sucks donkey balls!

I actually was competly loyal. I have no idea why he decided to stray. I literally gave him everything I had haha

Oh well

In an increasingly complicated world there's one simple truth...cheaters cheat...some make excuses and want forgiveness... others don't care. Wish I could be more eloquent but it is what it is. Broken hearts do heal though...
And you pictures are very good...I doubt any indiscretions are due to the way you look...but more likely available temptations elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back