"Go to" Video Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a video clip on Tumblr that was super-hot. It was called "Ultimate Cuckold". I searched the usual sites, but couldn't find it. It involve that room, where women are on a bed or structure that extends through a opening in a wall (sort of a big Glory hole).There were about six women and their partners on one side of the wall. Men entered the room on the other side of the wall. So, there was that dynamic of helplessness and anonymity on one side of the wall while the women were being fucked on the other side of the wall. The man's utter helplessness of the man is what made it so hot. He could see his woman's pleasure, but he couldn't see who was pleasing her nor could he do anything about it Some men kissed their women or played with their tits. It was a cool concept.
 
I'm surprised that so many of you have 'go to' clips of porn stars, females who you will never meet and who are quite possibly faking their pleasure on screen.

I much prefer using a new and previously unseen clip of an amateur female flashing her pussy at a café table, or fucking a genuine pizza delivery guy, perhaps even having multiple partners on a public beach....... real everyday people you might meet in a supermarket who are behaving like the dirty slut we all hope to meet.

Not a criticism of anyone's choice, just replying to the question of a favourite go to clip.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top