Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you were........................................and are...................................and that.....................is......................JUST what Daddy wanted ;)
 
Good evening.......PlayWithMeToday.........so how is our girl tonight......I hear you are a naughty girl........:cool:

I can be.....sometimes :devil:


Yes you were........................................and are...................................and that.....................is......................JUST what Daddy wanted ;)

All I want is to make you happy Daddy ;)
 
Daddy, you know how when I blush, I blush everywhere...and when it creeps down and my breasts get all hot and flushed I can't help but play with them....
 
Hmmmmm.......yes you do.......but did Daddy say it was ok to do that?
 
She does love to push things.........But Daddy knows how to push back and keep a young lady in line ;)
 
But Daddy, I thought you liked it when I play with my big tits...when I pinch and twist my hard nipples, then pull them up and away from my chest and let go so they jiggle and bounce for you...
 
Oh I do.......but baby girl should have permission first........maybe Daddy wanted to do that to baby himself...........
 
Oh I do.......but baby girl should have permission first........maybe Daddy wanted to do that to baby himself...........

Do you Daddy, because you know you can, you don't even have to ask, they're yours to play with whenever you want...
 
Yes........she is a quick study..........and very good too...............and to think...............she wasn't sure she wanted a Daddy when she came here.
 
LOL. Some days you just get lucky ya know.........and I am old enough I am not gonna question it ;) :)
 
If I didn't know better, I'd think you two were trying to make me blush again and that's what got me in trouble in the first place! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top