Friendly or Frisky

SexKitten93

Really Experienced
Hey guys!
Looking for someone to play with tonight.. and tomorrow.. and so on until we're both worn out ;)
Will chat on here or messenger if it doesn't get too crowded ;)

So… about me: I'm 21, college student, intense sex drive, yes I have a boyfriend… but love the idea of messing around online. Long curly brown hair with caramel highlights, dark brown eyes, pink pouty lips (one of my biggest compliments), tan, 34D… Idk what else…

Love reading the stories here, and am working on my own so stay tuned!

Anyway, let's get friendly or frisky! :devil:

I'd send you a PM, but you haven't turned those on yet.

I'm 32, from Canada; you can find me on Yahoo or Skype (see my profile)

Last edited:
Hey guys!
Looking for someone to play with tonight.. and tomorrow.. and so on until we're both worn out ;)

So… about me: I'm 21, college student, intense sex drive, yes I have a boyfriend… but love the idea of messing around online. Long curly brown hair with caramel highlights, dark brown eyes, pink pouty lips (one of my biggest compliments), tan, 34D… Idk what else…

I'd love to read your story, once you publish it!

And maybe be the subject after an evening of play. Do you have a messenger preference?

And I'd PM you, but they're not turned on... ;)

I'm a 35/m in MI

I'm going to be up for over 24 hours and I've been feeling frisky for WEEKS. Hope to hear from you :)

You guys are verrrrry friendly! And some of you are just the right amount of frisky as well ;) thanks for the company!

Hey guys!

pm sent

Back