one pissed off mistress

wait wait wait...

how did Stella know DVS was a bear?
Lucky guess?

No, no, wait-- because Stella Knows All. yeah, that's it....

My thoughts about "changing" a domme into a switch were sexual. She was hot! But, I knew it wouldn't happen and that's why I didn't act on it. Smart? Maybe just sensible.
In what way would you have wanted to do her? Not sarcasm, at all, an interested question.

See, a lot of Dommes do switch-- sexually. or, might if they could be sure it wouldn't drop their status. Women are kind of made to be receptive, it feels real good, and a Domme, after all, would want to feel good.

I have topped Dommes, by offering my service that way. "Instead of your spending all of your energy on me, What can I give you? Would you like someone to do the work for you, maybe while you lay around in bondage?

That's in no way the same as "Women need to be dominated."

Yanno what I'm saying...

And she might say NO anyway, but she won't be pissed off because one more asshole Dom.
 
Last edited:
I just cannot understand why so many people in the L/s seem to forget about common sense and vanilla respect/manners as a basic from which to start their kinky part.

I try to treat everyone with this basic, interhuman respect they deserve as persons, though during scenes this might be different depending upon the consensual agreement.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top