Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is my first post. I am not currently masturbating, but I wanted to introduce myself and begin looking around at all the various women threads.

Hi Kimberly, welcome to Lit! There are some good people I've met here who are worth getting to know. But it takes time. I wish you luck in that. :)

Lit is also a good place to explore if you're just looking to read some erotic stories and enjoy some "me" time, even if you don't really connect with anyone. Sometimes people will post some good pictures and videos too.

On the main Literotica.com page you'll find down under the "Site Index" heading a link that is to the Lit Erotic Chat page. It's separate from this forum. I've been chatting there for years and it has proven to be a good place to meet people. I've met several women there that I have now been chatting with for years. There are a few good guys that aren't creepy there too, but they're few and far between.

Anyway...welcome, again! Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to talk more.

Erica

You all have such nice things to say and all I've got is hard nips and almost soaking panties

Hi Kimberly, welcome to Lit! There are some good people I've met here who are worth getting to know. But it takes time. I wish you luck in that. :)

Lit is also a good place to explore if you're just looking to read some erotic stories and enjoy some "me" time, even if you don't really connect with anyone. Sometimes people will post some good pictures and videos too.

On the main Literotica.com page you'll find down under the "Site Index" heading a link that is to the Lit Erotic Chat page. It's separate from this forum. I've been chatting there for years and it has proven to be a good place to meet people. I've met several women there that I have now been chatting with for years. There are a few good guys that aren't creepy there too, but they're few and far between.

Anyway...welcome, again! Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to talk more.

Erica

Thank you Erica for providing me with additional info pertaining to my Lit experience. I shall definitely make note of your suggestions. I am looking forward to making myself at home on the threads.

mmm sounds like a plan!

I'm taking my time a little - no need to rush these things
Just slowly circling my clit with my fingers and can feel the juices soaking through. They've been a lot wetter though ...
Do you have a plan?

I'm taking my time a little - no need to rush these things
Just slowly circling my clit with my fingers and can feel the juices soaking through. They've been a lot wetter though ...
Do you have a plan?

hmm..maybe my plan should be joining you :D

i'm up, horny, wet, and touching myself...would love a playmate!

Waving hello

I raise my hand, damp from recent activities, to wave to the gals in the room. Alas, I am alone. It has been too long since I visited and I was hoping to see old friends or make new ones. I notice a drop of moisture on my fingertip. I bring my raised hand to my lips, my tongue snakes out to capture it. As I suck my fingers into my mouth, my other hand caresses its way down........

xoxo Teri

I raise my hand, damp from recent activities, to wave to the gals in the room. Alas, I am alone. It has been too long since I visited and I was hoping to see old friends or make new ones. I notice a drop of moisture on my fingertip. I bring my raised hand to my lips, my tongue snakes out to capture it. As I suck my fingers into my mouth, my other hand caresses its way down........

xoxo Teri

that is quite the entrance dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back