Repeat Felony Offender Threatens to Ice President - Gets Obamacare...

eyer

Literotica Guru
...guy threatened W's life and got 18 months for it in 2001; he also threatened Obama in 2010. Now, he just stood trial for threatening the President again, and the First Lady and the kids this time, too.

Dude's also a convicted sex offender.

The Tampa, Florida homeless player's self-proclaimed motive was that he just wanted to get some health care for chest pains after being evicted from a hospital after its staff discovered he gave a false name and was lying about having insurance.

So, he threatened the Obamas, the feds busted him, and the judge has sentenced him to the federal max: 4 years and 3 months...

...plus he must undergo mental health treatment, he's now got a new wheelchair, he underwent chemo treatments while standing trial, and is slated for heart surgery.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2013/01/22/prisoner-i-threatented-to-kill-obama-to-get-medical-care/

I can envision others making their own retirement plans now...

...don't some fed facilities even offer shuffleboard?

eyer is such a god christian

you see, here is a sinner that is being given comfort by those he did wrong by

you know, kinda like Jesus

good to see ole hypocrite coward eyer is a such a god loving person

...guy threatened W's life and got 18 months for it in 2001; he also threatened Obama in 2010. Now, he just stood trial for threatening the President again, and the First Lady and the kids this time, too.

Dude's also a convicted sex offender.

The Tampa, Florida homeless player's self-proclaimed motive was that he just wanted to get some health care for chest pains after being evicted from a hospital after its staff discovered he gave a false name and was lying about having insurance.

So, he threatened the Obamas, the feds busted him, and the judge has sentenced him to the federal max: 4 years and 3 months...

...plus he must undergo mental health treatment, he's now got a new wheelchair, he underwent chemo treatments while standing trial, and is slated for heart surgery.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2013/01/22/prisoner-i-threatented-to-kill-obama-to-get-medical-care/

I can envision others making their own retirement plans now...

...don't some fed facilities even offer shuffleboard?

Since when is medical treatment in prison "Obamacare"? Because nothing about prisoners appears in the law and prisoners have always gotten medical care.

I think you're stupid.

You don't think it says something pretty awful about America that someone has to go to these lengths to get the treatment they need?

I don't know about Obama care in prison, but I don't think it's right that inmates have access to free health care.

Stating an opinion and then leaving it at that is hardly complaining.
I agree.

But let's be clear what said opinion is.

If it's wrong that they get it for free, that implies it would be right if they didn't.

Which means they either pay for it with their own money. Or, since they more often than not don't have any money to pay with, they get to die horribly from injures and diseases.

I agree.

But let's be clear what said opinion is.

If it's wrong that they get it for free, that implies it would be right if they didn't.

Which means they either pay for it with their own money. Or, since they more often than not don't have any money to pay with, they get to die horribly from injures and diseases.

I know. There isn't an easy solution. My statement stands, however. Wards of the state or not, it's a little upsetting that the ones who cannot play nicely with those who can are the ones guaranteed to medical treatment.

Granted, a lot of things are upsetting nowadays.

It's nice, though, to still be able to speak up about such things. I hope it lasts.

I know. There isn't an easy solution. My statement stands, however. Wards of the state or not, it's a little upsetting that the ones who cannot play nicely with those who can are the ones guaranteed to medical treatment.

Granted, a lot of things are upsetting nowadays.

It's nice, though, to still be able to speak up about such things. I hope it lasts.

The problem isn't that America gives prisoners medical care. It's that America often doesn't give people who are law-abiding, working people medical care.

The problem isn't that America gives prisoners medical care. It's that America often doesn't give people who are law-abiding, working people medical care.

Yes. That is the gist of it. It's not the biggest problem, though. Far from it.

America is breaking. Slowly but surely. Watching an empire collapse on itself is terrifying. Especially when you live in that empire.

I'm very uneasy.

Yes. That is the gist of it. It's not the biggest problem, though. Far from it.

America is breaking. Slowly but surely. Watching an empire collapse on itself is terrifying. Especially when you live in that empire.

I'm very uneasy.

We need to make some adjustments. But a little economic growth, some tax hikes, and some spending cuts and the deficit will be next to gone. After the baby boomers thin out there will be a bit less stress on the health care system anyway.

Also everyone that believes in death panels should get to participate in them.

We need to make some adjustments. But a little economic growth, some tax hikes, and some spending cuts and the deficit will be next to gone. After the baby boomers thin out there will be a bit less stress on the health care system anyway.

Also everyone that believes in death panels should get to participate in them.

I believe that everyone just needs to leave everyone else alone. It's a foolish notion, though. It'll never happen. It's a shame, too. It's simple enough.

MIAMI — The taxpayer-funded Medicare program paid more than $120 million from 2009 to 2011 in violation of federal law for medical services for inmates and illegal immigrants, according to two reports issued Thursday by federal health officials.

Under federal law, Medicare generally does not pay for services for either group of patients. But the program was billed for more than $33 million in inmate care and more than $91 million for illegal immigrant care over that period, according to the reports from the Department of Health and Human Services inspector general.

Full story:

Reports: Federal government paid $120M in Medicare services for prisoners, illegal immigrants

http://www.dailyjournal.net/view/st...131a/US--Medicare-Fraud-Paying-For-Prisoners/

Back