Do gay guys swallow?

Not swallowing is about like "catch and release" in fishing terms. Actually that should be "release and catch" I suppose. Bi and swallow here.
 
There are some funny posts in here, but yeah, gay guys swallow. (and some don't) I happen to like cum...a lot. Some of us also bb, but only with trusted partners.
 
Last edited:
I always swallow. If I didn't trust a guy enough to swallow, his dick wouldn't be in my mouth :)
 
I can't imagine not swallowing (!) or, at least, licking it all up....:)
 
I've been swallowing some. I get really turned on when the cum runs down my face and neck though.
 
I have seen bi movies where gusy swallow cum annd you see cum dripping out of the ass. The adult theater I go to I see men drink cul all the time. One man was on his knees sucking this man and when he came he jerked and moaned and the cocksucker kept sucking it all and after the man left the cocksucker asked me if i saw him sucking that guy and said he cummed a lot and he loved drinking it. He then came up to me watching me jakc off and begged me to let him drink my cum. A year later in the same theater a man wanted to suck me off and I said I just jack off and he wanted me to shoot into his mouth. So yes some do swallow.
 
I am watching a bi movie right now and right after posting my first reply a scene came up where this MMF and one guy jacked off in the woman's mouth an dgot a lot on her lips and and she stayed on her knees and the man who shot his wad in her mouth and lips got on his knees and licke his cum off her lips and then got his mouth under his friends dick with her and his friend shot his load in this gusy mouth and he eagerly swallowed and jumped on the cock and sucke it all down.
 
I'm bi and I swallow most of the time. As someone else posted, if I'm going to go so far as to put a guy's penis in my mouth, I'm going to swallow the sperm
 
If I am going to expend the energy to suck a cock, I am going to swallow the hot cum that i suck out of it.

WHO IS NEXT ???
 
I swallow, but not in hookup type situations. I use condoms for those, so there's really nothing to swallow.
 
Another bisexual semen guzzler here!!! Since I first tasted the cum cocktail, I've loved the taste of sperm. I can't imagine sucking a guys cock and not swallowing the pearly prize. However, I'm pretty cautious about who I do.
 
Im bi and I've done both, but I've only let one guy bb me, the rest use condoms.
 
I do but I am not gay.

haha sorry :p although i know exactly what you mean it sounds so funny to me.
"I swallow cum but im not gay!!"
xD no offense~

Oh right about the question. it really depends on the person. If it's the first time usually I do, but if I already tried and it grossed me out it's a no go.
 
Last edited:
I can't answer for anyone but me. I am bisexual and I swallow all I can get!
 
It is all about the money shot, even in str8 porn it is all about the money shot
 
I can't imagine not swallowing. I have never not swallowed. I mean, what's the point if you don't finish it off right? If it's in my mouth it's going down my throat.

Anything else would be un-American.
;)
 
Do you have to be gay to swallow? Does swallowing make you gay? Swallowing makes ME happy and gay.
 
Back
Top