Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shy ones are the ones you need to watch out for...so i hear.

Very nice, I'd love to slip that white shirt open and kiss that sweet chest all over, then lick and suck those tender nipples.

very sexy red bra

Do you have matching panties? Like you hair cut very cute!

just need to express that shy or not if I saw you walking my way down the hall I would stop and admire you, love the photos you are a beautiful woman

Wow, love the exquisite skin, the sultry smile, fantastic body and beautiful breasts. That white shirt doesn't know how lucky it has it to be up against your skin. Then the red bra just is spectacular on you...you certainly wear it very well. Now to figure out a way to help you get it off ;)

Extremely sexy and very desirable. Welcome back aboard!

more?

As you got our attention this morning are you going to continue???

Oh my god, you are so sexy. Sometimes it's the things you can't see that drive you wild. And then when you do see them they are better than you could have imagined.
That makes this shy girl blush. Thank you.

Simply stunning.
:kiss:

I like the white shirt pics and where they were going much better than the red pic
Point taken... I guess I have some work to do....

A lovely smile and you look very sexy.in red! I bet you are a great kisser!
I don't know about that, but I *do* love a good kiss, the kind that makes you weak in the knees....

The shy ones are the ones you need to watch out for...so i hear.
Yes, the shy ones and former alter boys, so I hear...

Very nice, I'd love to slip that white shirt open and kiss that sweet chest all over, then lick and suck those tender nipples.
Very hot....

just need to express that shy or not if I saw you walking my way down the hall I would stop and admire you, love the photos you are a beautiful woman
Thank you, and hopefully I wouldn't notice, because it would cause a very red face in a public place....

Wow, love the exquisite skin, the sultry smile, fantastic body and beautiful breasts. That white shirt doesn't know how lucky it has it to be up against your skin. Then the red bra just is spectacular on you...you certainly wear it very well. Now to figure out a way to help you get it off ;) *That* might take a little time, but I am warming up

Extremely sexy and very desirable. Welcome back aboard!
Thanks so much!

As you got our attention this morning are you going to continue???
I think I might need to log off for awhile and take some pics!

Im a bit shy myself to admit that I missedyour old thread.....great to see you back!

The classic white shirt looks VERY sexy on you -- doesn't hurt when you have a body like that. Glad to see you weren't too shy to post some alluring pictures on here.

Welcome. Your pics are super secy, ESP loved that first site of nipple...mmmm. Hope to see much more of you.

Mmmmm - yes... Super Hot is more like it! I look forward to seeing more of you. Very arousing pics....:rose:

xxx
Tyler

mmmmmm..I hope we can help you cum out of your shell

Wb

I am trying my hand at having a thread again, but this time I am posting for *me* and not my friend. A few things about me:

~The #1 question people ask is "Are you really shy?" The answer is
*yes* I really am quite shy. I suppose posting pics may seem contrary to
that, but it is much easier to be sassy as an unknown behind a computer
screen, and with pictures there is a degree of control. IRL I am a wall
flower who blushes quite easily and is uneasy in social situations.
(Unless it is career related, in which case, I am completely the opposite
and kick ass.)

~I have a good sense of humor mixed with a healthy dose of sarcasm, so I
enjoy a quick-witted exchange.

~I enjoy getting to know people, so feel free to post, leave a comment
and tell me something about you. No, I don't jump into the whole
webcam/voice thing (the #2 question I am asked), if you'd like to know
why, please refer to #1. ;)

OK, here we go, let's give this a try!

Looking as sexy as ever. WB :kiss::rose:

Supershy....as many people have already said, you have nothing to be shy about ! You are quite an attractive woman that just needs a little confidence to drop us all to our knees... ;) hehehe

Your start is stunning and I hope that you continue to enjoy posting...because you have started something hot and steamy here...kind of like those kisses that you say that you enjoy so much... :devil:

:rose:

Idea

Wow! With all of this encouragement, I think I'll post a couple more! What else is a girl to do on this rainy Saturday morning? :cattail:

Im more than willing to hold that sexy boob for you if you hand gets tired. :D

The picture of you in the white shirt, with it open showing your breast, is absolutely fantastic!!! So very sexy. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. I'll be returning every few mins and look forward to any and all pictures you post. Also, the red bra......smoking hot!!! yum yum!!!!

Blushing is very sexy. I try to have my female characters have an innocence about them, even when they are very open sexually.

You are super sexy, keep posting.
Thank you!

Im a bit shy myself to admit that I missedyour old thread.....great to see you back!
Awwww.... a fellow shy person...we need to stick together, you know....

The classic white shirt looks VERY sexy on you -- doesn't hurt when you have a body like that. Glad to see you weren't too shy to post some alluring pictures on here.
:eek: Wow, after all of these comments I don't know what pics to take next!

Welcome. Your pics are super secy, ESP loved that first site of nipple...mmmm. Hope to see much more of you.
:cattail: I'm going to need to get to work!

Mmmmm - yes... Super Hot is more like it! I look forward to seeing more of you. Very arousing pics....:rose:
:kiss: Thank you!

xxx
Tyler
:kiss: Thank you!

Love your pictures, absolutely stunning. I must say I am hoping the shyness goes away sooner rather than later. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back