Tributes!!! Thoughts and ideals!!!

untameable

Experienced
So I have experienced a couple tributes, and I have absolutely LOVED them! One guy came ALL over his iPad! That turned me on sooooooo much! Women what do feel about this? Men do you like doing this? Is this something someone would do for me again? So many questions and not enough answers, I love to know that I can make a guy cum just from my looks. I'm not the most sexiest but I sure am good looking! Nice triple Ds big ass clean shaved bald pussy and very sexual. I love to look at my tributes and cum to them. I do play on Skype from time to time if I feel good and comfortable with you. I'll even phone with you so you can hear me cum later on! Kik is good too because ill trade pics and they are very lurid. Anyone have thoughts or comments don't be shy I wanna know it all!

I've done it a few times and really enjoyed it when I knew the woman was interested in seeing it. Guys can be animals like that... :)

Definitely alot of fun to do when offered the chance.
something about the person knowing what your doing to there picture and them wanting it done :)

Massive turn on. Both the picture, but also knowing one is "performing" for someone who also appreciates. Fuck, yes. Hot, hot hot. The ongoing "dialogue" of cum.yum

So I have experienced a couple tributes, and I have absolutely LOVED them! One guy came ALL over his iPad! That turned me on sooooooo much! Women what do feel about this? Men do you like doing this? Is this something someone would do for me again? So many questions and not enough answers, I love to know that I can make a guy cum just from my looks. I'm not the most sexiest but I sure am good looking! Nice triple Ds big ass clean shaved bald pussy and very sexual. I love to look at my tributes and cum to them. I do play on Skype from time to time if I feel good and comfortable with you. I'll even phone with you so you can hear me cum later on! Kik is good too because ill trade pics and they are very lurid. Anyone have thoughts or comments don't be shy I wanna know it all!

PM sent. If you send me a pic, I'm sure I can come up with a "tribute" for you... ;)

Pm sent.....

Love it love it love it..............and that's by e-mail. I think if I got the chance to voice or skype as well I might just turn inside out with excitement.

I have done this once and would love to do it again. I haven't played in a few days so I'm sure I would provide you with a healthy amount of cum.

i've had a couple done for me, it really depends on the person and the kink factor. for me, i love it because i feel the 'dirtiness' and 'taboo' of a strangers cum on my pic.. defacing it almost. but some guys are just like tribute machines and they don't really care which girl it is they cum on. i like there to be a little more thought and kink factor rather than just encouraging the guy and having him cum (I DONT DO THAT so don't message me).

Done this a few times didnt think id get a big of a buzz from it as i did really enjoy doing them.

i've had a couple done for me, it really depends on the person and the kink factor. for me, i love it because i feel the 'dirtiness' and 'taboo' of a strangers cum on my pic.. defacing it almost. but some guys are just like tribute machines and they don't really care which girl it is they cum on. i like there to be a little more thought and kink factor rather than just encouraging the guy and having him cum (I DONT DO THAT so don't message me).

I agree with you here...i like there to be some meaning as in talking to the person getting to know them and what they like and then going from there

Well can you tell the guy to wait until YOU decide it's time. That way he will appreciate his orgasm all the more and you will get tge satisfaction of controlling his orgasm

Love tributes!! Been given a few "gifts" by some men here on my pics and I agree; hot as hell and I cum to them later. One guy even took a vid of himself cumming to my masturbation vid... So hot. It's my "go to" video now.

You're incredibly sexy and I love your pics. If I was physically capable of providing you with a tribute I would!!

Love tributes!! Been given a few "gifts" by some men here on my pics and I agree; hot as hell and I cum to them later. One guy even took a vid of himself cumming to my masturbation vid... So hot. It's my "go to" video now.

You're incredibly sexy and I love your pics. If I was physically capable of providing you with a tribute I would!!

Love giving tributes especially if they are after a hot RP or chat. I also like to video them or show them in real time. I did one in my office last week that was very hot.

Personally i love to do tributes for people :) both pictures and video. they are great fun to do!

yes yes yes

i've done a few of these and have always found them hot. In some cases it was requested, others was just and urge I had. Never had complaints either way. Even got to do it a few times on phone or cam.

Love giving tributes especially if they are after a hot RP or chat. I also like to video them or show them in real time. I did one in my office last week that was very hot.

You are awesome. ;) Just sayin.

Back