Any curious, straight guys out there?

Hope to have fun

Getting ready to go to first swingers party hopefully will have some fun.
 
TumbledLove said:
If you're a straight guy wanting to fool around with another guy, then post a message.

I've been wanting to try oral sex on a hot cock (and a hot guy attached to it). But since I can't get much of mine in my mouth, I figured I'd try someone elses. :D

im up for it.
 
Wolfie20 said:
im up for it.
I'm actually able to suck myself off now.

so while the fantasy of sucking someone else is still there, I'm less interested now since I have one to suck -> mine. :D
 
TumbledLove said:
I'm actually able to suck myself off now.
So, how'd you manage it? Hours and hours of yoga, personal trainer, strict diet, more yoga, Pilates, etc...? Or do you have a long 10-inch cock that makes the reach possible??
 
badger9 said:
So, how'd you manage it? Hours and hours of yoga, personal trainer, strict diet, more yoga, Pilates, etc...? Or do you have a long 10-inch cock that makes the reach possible??
6-7" and lots of practice. :p the surprising thing is, I'm not really all that flexible.. I can't even touch my toes!

and fyi - it's impossible for me to do it the morning (the closest I can get is 6 inches away). but at night, I can get 3-4 inches in my mouth. so do it at night, legs over your head is easiest to start with. keep your center of gravity on your shoulders (not your neck), and concentrate on bending your mid-section.
 
That sounds sooooo hot. I have wanted to suck on my own cock for a long time but always thought that it couldn't be done unless one was very flexable and/or very long, which I am neither. I think that I'll give it a try.
Thanks!!
 
I used to be able to suck myself a little, I probably still can, but I've never been able to get more than an inch or 2, so I rarely bother(I actually do yoga, but that has nothing to do with it). Besides, it's nothing like sucking another man's cock.
 
eca22e331c7d8c49fde09e67eefbc100200512150_full.gif
 
... back in the conversation....

I've been with two couples. Both str8 guys.. and both eventually got around to trading oral with me. Yeah... from my small sample, "straight" guys are curious.

With a MF couple is... fun :)
 
Hi guys! Been away on business and begining to think my quest to try bi is doomed to failure! Checked that I was still straight while I was away (well, there's really only one way to check!) but really want to know if I can either turn a guy on, or get turned on! Taking small steps at this, so looking for cam / chat at first .....

PM me if you're interested!
 
kissing isnt that bad

I bet you might like the kissing and anal if you give it a chance, be open to things, be very bachanilian, do what feels good, you can't go wrong if you do
 
Back
Top