Illinois friends!

Yeah I know most guys find her hot and all, but not my thing.
And before you ask no, it's not because she's black.
I mean I'm just over all not into celebs.

I am a punk/grunge girl. Although, it has to be 90's, or I'm not interested.
I was a teenager in the 80s...so I like grunge all the way back to the early 90s....I had Nirvana's first album on cassette! :rolleyes:

I was a teenager in the 80s...so I like grunge all the way back to the early 90s....I had Nirvana's first album on cassette! :rolleyes:

I was a 90's teen, but my aunt influenced my music greatly. She was a college student in the 90's, so I listened to what she did. A lot of grunge, punk, and alternative.

I don't like music that shouts at me, so no heavy metal.

Some rap is ok, but for the most part, no.

Country, definitely not my thing, but I'll listen to it.

I am a punk/grunge girl. Although, it has to be 90's, or I'm not interested.

Oh you might like the soundtrack to Bubblegum Crisis anime!
I can't really say what I like because I enjoy songs from some people but don't like all of their stuff.
I'll listen to just about anything if I like the beat and stuff.

A little of both. LOL. I threaten to throw away the toys if they don't clean them up, but if they do, they can have a cookie.
Oh, so funny how similar some moms are! Dragging a garbage bag into their room to throw things away always got them moving!

Oh, so funny how similar some moms are! Dragging a garbage bag into their room to throw things away always got them moving!

They are 2 and 5. For Christmas, everyone got them at least ONE toy that has MULTIPLE pieces. Puzzles, crayons, nail polish(both girls), doll house pieces, blocks, books, tea party sets.

We had them sorted into different bins to keep it all organized. The small pieces were up in the top of their closet, and I had a bifold door lock on it. They somehow opened the closet and pulled everything down from the top shelf. They also knocked their toy net down, so the floor is now covered with all these different toy pieces. I'm not a happy camper.

They are 2 and 5. For Christmas, everyone got them at least ONE toy that has MULTIPLE pieces. Puzzles, crayons, nail polish(both girls), doll house pieces, blocks, books, tea party sets.

We had them sorted into different bins to keep it all organized. The small pieces were up in the top of their closet, and I had a bifold door lock on it. They somehow opened the closet and pulled everything down from the top shelf. They also knocked their toy net down, so the floor is now covered with all these different toy pieces. I'm not a happy camper.
Sorry! Have to laugh! What a pain in the butt!

I'll tell ya, the day the last Lego was out of the house was the best mom day EVER. And the day we got rid of the last big toy box!

I'll tell ya, the day the last Lego was out of the house was the best mom day EVER. And the day we got rid of the last big toy box!

We got rid of the big toy box, moved to two smaller ones. We're moving into the Barbie phase now, shoot me.

It gets better, right?? Tell me it gets better...even if you have to lie.

I used to go in with a rake, if they could get to it before it made it out the door they could keep it. They got to keep it all anyway but it was great inspiration for them to clean!

Aww but Legos are awesome!

I used to go in with a rake, if they could get to it before it made it out the door they could keep it. They got to keep it all anyway but it was great inspiration for them to clean!

That's a good idea!

Hey stranger, how are you?:rose:

Exactly! Because there was always *one* that got left out somewhere!

Yup. I swear they would get buried in the carpet only to surface at midnight, just in time for a trip to the bathroom in the dark....

Same with Hot Wheels cars, and Barbie shoes.

Yup. I swear they would get buried in the carpet only to surface at midnight, just in time for a trip to the bathroom in the dark....

Same with Hot Wheels cars, and Barbie shoes.
And those little freaking Transformer pieces!

Those I don't know about, I don't have boys, and my brother never played with those. LOL.
They're tiny, and sharp...all points and sharp edges!

No girls here....I'd be concerned if I found a Barbie shoe!

They're tiny, and sharp...all points and sharp edges!

No girls here....I'd be concerned if I found a Barbie shoe!

Haha, I'm such a mean mom. Remembering stepping on them from when I was young, I know throw them all away as soon as the Barbie comes out of the box. Same with the brushes.

Just put dinner in the crockpot. Hot italian beef, yum.

I'll serve them on hoagies with pepper jack cheese.

Just put dinner in the crockpot. Hot italian beef, yum.

I'll serve them on hoagies with pepper jack cheese.

That sounds yummy!
Today dinner here was Ribs.
Slow cooked ribs Mmmm....
And since I woke up so late dinner was my Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner...
Which is why I was away here.
And for those of you who are going to watch the game enjoy!
Go team go! And all that stuff...
About all I would care about is how hot the cheer leaders are, and what type of sexy things I could do with them if they gave me the time of day! Fantasy Football Cheer leaders! x.x

Back