Hi, new here.


It's always been done that way in Quebec and in some other French speaking jurisdictions.

And because it folows the convention for how we speak ( we say one hundred dollars, not dollars one hundred)
it is becoming more popular online.
 
It's always been done that way in Quebec and in some other French speaking jurisdictions.

And because it folows the convention for how we speak ( we say one hundred dollars, not dollars one hundred)
it is becoming more popular online.

Your is often incorrectly used. Does that make it more acceptable since, y'know, it's popular online?
 
Your is often incorrectly used. Does that make it more acceptable since, y'know, it's popular online?

By itself it could become "correct" over time...but if it already were grammatically correct in Canada or France and made its way online and spread it would have a better chance of being legitimized sooner.
 
In addition to those countries of the world that use dollars or pesos, a number of other countries use the $ symbol to denote their currencies, including:

Nicaraguan cĂłrdoba (usually written as C$)



In the United States, Mexico, Australia, Argentina, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Pacific Island nations, and English-speaking Canada, the dollar or peso symbol precedes the number, unlike most currency symbols. Five dollars or pesos is written and printed as $5, whereas five cents is written as 5¢. In French-speaking Canada, the dollar symbol usually appears after the number (5$), although it sometimes appears in front of it, or instead may even be totally absent.

See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_sign
 
They should put the dollar sign after the number in Illinois.
 
the lack of tits in this thread makes me sad. fuck da skype. i want to see titties.
 
Says the guy who just quoted a 'female' that will not, even for 100$ get on skype, offer always stands... i'll give her 100$ on paypal any time she wants to get on skype and show me 'she' is the person in her pictures..... it will never happen, we all know that.

but shes real i'm not, yeah right.


No you're a complete idiot.


Why should Smiler go on Skype with some random person just because they accused her of not being female? :rolleyes:

Now, tits or gtfo.
 
Why should Smiler go on Skype with some random person just because they accused her of not being female? :rolleyes:

Now, tits or gtfo.

I like the $100 Tit Bounty...that's a new approach.

Is it per tit or by the pair?

Do moobs qualify?
 
no sigh involved..... straight up... skype with me right now... if you are who you say you are not only will I admit it but i'll send you 100$ paypal.... if you are for real why would you not do it?

please tell me that


we all know you're fake as fuck and this is my first day and I can spot it
get over yourself, stroppy knickers. smiley saves skyping for the best people - you may be real, but you post like a hyped-up teenaged boy. as for your 'we all know' . . . you are speaking for whom, exactly, being such a noob an' all? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

No it was you're probably a guy.... as in you are probably a guy. Not your probably a guy.

Fuck off.
duh

not that one, silly. *sighs* here, let's see if you can work it out if i post this:

even if you are a female you arent the female you show in you pictures.
 
terrible

It is awful the way new people are treated here sometimes. Shame on us.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top