Real Incest Stories on Literotica?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mello_SixtyNine

Literotica Guru
I recently posted my third story (5th Anniversary to Remember) and I received a feedback email that had some complimentary things that he wrote about my story but then he asked if it was a fantasy or not. He then told me to check out a story of his that actually happened to him. I found it (A Reprobate in Russia Vol. 01). It was pretty damn hot if true.

Unfortunately, my three submissions are totally made up. Has anyone submitted any incest stories that really happened?

Just curious...

Well damn! Thanks for sharing! That was extremely hot :)

Has anyone submitted any incest stories that really happened?

Just curious...

generally, no.

at least no one can accept in a public forum about an actual event due to legal issues.

All stories published here are understood to be figments of imagination.

generally, no.

at least no one can accept in a public forum about an actual event due to legal issues.

All stories published here are understood to be figments of imagination.

Says who?

I think many of the incest stories may have a tiny, tiny germ of truth to them.

I've written two incest related stories. The idea for the first one was triggered by a brief (innocent?) incident from my late teens, but the story itself was expanded and fictionalized. My second story was total fiction, just my mind, emotions, sexuality running at full tilt.

Yes. Some of the stories ARE true. Or are at least based on what happened.
Some of them anyway.
At least one.

Well, from the pm I got, I know that there's at least one on this site. Anyone know of any others I can read?

This is the wrong tree to be barking up, even in this "liberated" space.

A fantasy incest story is a fantasy incest story. A real incest story, even between consenting adults, becomes evidence of a crime in 48 out of 50 United States, and nearly every civilized culture across the globe.

If you look at the relevant sociological and psychological studies, as well as anecdotal evidence compiled over hundreds/thousands of years, there is a very good reason why this behavior is frowned upon. If it led to strong families, healthy individuals, and better communities, it would be celebrated and promoted. Instead, it's one of the most universally scorned behaviors around, and in most locations, one of the most serious crimes outside murder that there is. This is not an accident. If it "worked" it would be embraced. It generally doesn't.

Not only will Lit not publish any story advertising itself as a real-life account of incest, I am guessing that anyone who came in here and admitted it would run the risk of having their stories removed from site entirely.

This is the wrong tree to be barking up, even in this "liberated" space.

A fantasy incest story is a fantasy incest story. A real incest story, even between consenting adults, becomes evidence of a crime in 48 out of 50 United States, and nearly every civilized culture across the globe.

If you look at the relevant sociological and psychological studies, as well as anecdotal evidence compiled over hundreds/thousands of years, there is a very good reason why this behavior is frowned upon. If it led to strong families, healthy individuals, and better communities, it would be celebrated and promoted. Instead, it's one of the most universally scorned behaviors around, and in most locations, one of the most serious crimes outside murder that there is. This is not an accident. If it "worked" it would be embraced. It generally doesn't.

Not only will Lit not publish any story advertising itself as a real-life account of incest, I am guessing that anyone who came in here and admitted it would run the risk of having their stories removed from site entirely.

No.

many here claim their stories are real.

and writing it is not a crime here or anywhere else.

sites can choose not to carry the content just like they can choose not to carry any product, but it is not a crime.

as for incest in real life? Take a look around you because I see very few strong families and healthy individuals in society today.

Child molestation is abhorrent, but the charges rarely get down to incest they're charged with child abuse, sexual assault, statutory rape etc...

As for consenting siblings or family members who want to engage in that relationship? why should you or anyone else care?

neither Man, nor God, now Government should dictate who a person loves and wants to be with.

Take your narrow minded views to church with the rest of the know it all hypocrites who want to tell the world how to live.

And while you're there read the book they allegedly follow called the bible. The world was populated by incest.

No.

many here claim their stories are real.

and writing it is not a crime here or anywhere else.

sites can choose not to carry the content just like they can choose not to carry any product, but it is not a crime.

as for incest in real life? Take a look around you because I see very few strong families and healthy individuals in society today.

Child molestation is abhorrent, but the charges rarely get down to incest they're charged with child abuse, sexual assault, statutory rape etc...

As for consenting siblings or family members who want to engage in that relationship? why should you or anyone else care?

neither Man, nor God, now Government should dictate who a person loves and wants to be with.

Take your narrow minded views to church with the rest of the know it all hypocrites who want to tell the world how to live.

And while you're there read the book they allegedly follow called the bible. The world was populated by incest.

Wow, do you always put words into people's mouths and leap to illogical, erroneous conclusions about them, or is this a completely new sport for you?

Never said anything about morality or the Bible. Only said that if it worked in creating upstanding citizens, then more societies on this planet would support it. You do not know me, do not pretend like you do. If I have a bone to pick with incest, it's because I worked as a counselor for at time and met with a few survivors, not because someone said it was bad three thousand years ago.

Also never said that writing or publishing it would be illegal....that's another step that you added on your own. I merely stated that if someone writes an account of a crime, then that account becomes evidence of that crime.

Consider this example: Someone writes a story in the nonconsent category and describes a rape that takes place in Dallas, Texas, from the perpetrator's point of view. A rape victim in Dallas reads the story, and realizes that it's describing her assault to the letter. A DA in Dallas could then subpoena Lit for any information about the story - author's real name (if they gave it), the IP address from which the story was submitted (which, combined with the date of submission, could lead to identifying a suspect), anything that might help in an investigation.

Perhaps I'm not as cynical, but I see plenty of functional individuals and families around these days. Are there non-incestuous families that are dysfunctional? Oh hell yes. Are there incestuous families that thrive and function well? If there are, I have yet to meet any, or even read any anecdotal evidence about such relationships....and no, erotic stories do not count. If you have examples, enlighten us by all means....and the royals from five centuries ago really don't count.

To get back to the topic of this thread: If there were a bunch of stories that authors were claiming were "real", would there not be numerous examples posted by now? Instead, it's only been people saying that they haven't seen any. If you've seen some, step up and show the man where they are.....after all this is his thread.

A look at the listings in the story category, which has nearly 30,000 entries, I'm not seeing a lot of titles with the words "Real", "True", "The Real", "The True", or any other indicator that the author is doing a hard sell that the events really took place. Only found one story, written in 2001, that met the requirements.

Of course, if he really wants to know, all he has to do is go to the editor's thread and ask, right?

osprey1080 said:
To get back to the topic of this thread: If there were a bunch of stories that authors were claiming were "real", would there not?
Not always. There are many authors who never venture to the bulletin board, let alone this board.

Also, there are many stories in the Incest category where the author claims it's real. They do not type "real" in the title because they do not have to.

One private message I got said that he wrote a story based on something that actually happened to him (with changes approx. 50% of the story was based on reality). I asked if I could post the link but he said no.

ive thought about writing about my experiences, but so far have only told them in various chats. never really formalized them here in the forum
Some may criticize you for resurrecting a nearly two year old thread. I don't care.

As for reality: I write lots of incest. I make it up. Often the players are based on real people in real places and times, but I make up the actions. The plots are fantasies or extrapolations or just brainstorms. But they didn't happen.

Anyway, this forum is not the place to discuss your experiences. Maybe try the Fetish forum. Or write your experiences as stories; post them on LIT, become an Author, gain devoted fans willing to be your sex slaves, etc. Have fun!

It's the internet. You can tell a true story and claim it as fiction, and you can write fiction and claim it as a true story. There's no way to really know.

It's the internet. You can tell a true story and claim it as fiction, and you can write fiction and claim it as a true story. There's no way to really know.
"On the Internet, nobody knows you're a poodle."

I've mentioned that many of my pieces are based on reality. Some episodes are indeed straight reporting -- but if I pointed out those passages, they would not be believed as true. And some of the most moving and authentic episodes are total bullshit. Reality can be like that.

Some guidelines here:

* Unlike reality, fiction must make sense.
* Reality is often too boring to report in detail.
* Reality is whatever affects you -- if you're untouched, it's irrelevant.
* Plots impose usable structures on chaotic events.
* Nobody really cares about your problems.

Use those rules as a catechism for writing your "true incest" stories. You can approach them as confessions, or excuses, or entertainments, whatever. But be sure to change the names.

All my stories are true and "real." Including the ones set hundreds of years in the future, and the one involving powers of the mind. At least, all my characters think so, and I do enough world-building even in short pieces to make that belief seem reasonable.

No one ever wrote a story about real events. Some tried, but their own perceptions got mixed in and it became in part fiction. Short of divine revelation, words don't convey truth well, they only convey (mis)perceptions.

Never ask if a story here is real. If a hundredth of what is written here is reality, I'd never return to the site again; it's a litany of fucked-up things and bad life choices.

But it's always fair to ask if a story is realistic.

Incest stories true

I recently posted my third story (5th Anniversary to Remember) and I received a feedback email that had some complimentary things that he wrote about my story but then he asked if it was a fantasy or not. He then told me to check out a story of his that actually happened to him. I found it (A Reprobate in Russia Vol. 01). It was pretty damn hot if true.

Unfortunately, my three submissions are totally made up. Has anyone submitted any incest stories that really happened?

Just curious...

I have been in contact with a female author on here who has had a longstanding arrangement with both her father and her son. They are not my submissions but I have reason to believe them to be true

I have been in contact with a female author on here who has had a longstanding arrangement with both her father and her son. They are not my submissions but I have reason to believe them to be true

who is the author? are her stories any good??

Oh sounding good. it would be nice to be able to know who she is, whether you post her link or her stories, so we can read them too :D

Consider this example: Someone writes a story in the nonconsent category and describes a rape that takes place in Dallas, Texas, from the perpetrator's point of view. A rape victim in Dallas reads the story, and realizes that it's describing her assault to the letter. A DA in Dallas could then subpoena Lit for any information about the story - author's real name (if they gave it), the IP address from which the story was submitted (which, combined with the date of submission, could lead to identifying a suspect), anything that might help in an investigation.

This all sounds like an interesting plot for a crime story. Someone finds a favorite rape fiction author and recreates the fictional stories as actual crimes. Because the events match the crimes so well, the police eventually come to believe that the author is acting out his own rape fantasies.

I'll leave it to whoever decides to take up this plot bunny to figure out how how the innocent author is exonerated, and to determine how the cops find the real perp and bring him to justice.

That couldn't happen....lit doesn't allow rape stories:rolleyes:

By law I think they would have to turn over whatever info they have which most likely would be a throwaway e-mail account and and ISP that may no longer be valid, but I"m sure both would still be enough for the FBI to track someone.

I'd love for it to happen because I would enjoy the sites response of what I said above "We don't allow rape stories" then have the feds mention the 12k plus stories in the NON CONSENT section.

I wonder? The dangers of genetic recessives showing up could place a child in danger. If the child is born with congenital defects could the incestuous parents be charged? Reckless endangerment? Knowing your act could cause harm to another person will get you charged. Shoot a gun in the air. A misdemeanor in many places and the bullet comes down an kill someone, manslaughter?

Be one heck of a trial on social media.

I wonder? The dangers of genetic recessives showing up could place a child in danger. If the child is born with congenital defects could the incestuous parents be charged? Reckless endangerment?
Children of close-DNA incest have a higher likelihood of defects than other children, but it's still a small percentage, and many other factors can lead to defects, some of which MAY be attributable to parents' lifestyle. Is merely residing in a polluted area where birth defects are statistically high a "reckless endangerment" offense? Should all women of child-bearing age be forcibly relocated from Flint, Michigan? Should they be prosecuted for staying?

Knowing your act could cause harm to another person will get you charged.
The heart of the matter: What is a person? When does what began as a cluster of cells in a woman's body deserve protected status as a person? Some societies with high infant mortality rates didn't consider kids as community members until they had survived to age five. Jeezoid zealots may proclaim 'personhood' at the "moment of fertilization" (which does not exist -- it's a process, not an event) thus reducing women to being baby-carriers, nothing more -- not full persons.

[rant]
How can we tell if a person exists? It's pretty obvious, once you've been born. Your body is visible in the world. An embryo is not so obvious. Some women don't know they're pregnant until labor commences. If you are REALLY serious about protecting embryos as persons, you have a problem -- with a techno solution: Implant sensors in all human females of child-bearing age, now between about 5 and 75. If the LED in her earlobe glows RED, she's preggers and must be shunted off to protective custody. If you don't demand such accountability then you're not serious. Just another power-mongering hypocrite. Yawn.
[/rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back