The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all.
Just popped in for a glass of something reviving after spending a could of hours n the shed.

Plum Brandy; the heart-warming drink of choice.

Anyone else want a glass ?

Brandy! Brilliant choice for a day as cold as this... Wish I'd thought of that.

I've been on hot cider and whiskey all day...

I haven't seen a bad side to Tricia yet. A lot of sweet naughty sides, but nothing bad.

:kiss: Thank you darlin' ....I do have a nasty temper...but it's because of my red hair and green eyes...;) But I can be loved back into a good mood.

:kiss: Thank you darlin' ....I do have a nasty temper...but it's because of my red hair and green eyes...;) But I can be loved back into a good mood.

You shouldn't have told me that. I adore Reds! Green Eyes! Oh My, Will you please let me lust after you? I'll be good, promise.

Good evening all.
Just popped in for a glass of something reviving after spending a could of hours n the shed.

Plum Brandy; the heart-warming drink of choice.

Anyone else want a glass ?

We used to drink blackberry brandy when we were young and raising hell. Is it anything like that? I think we used to do it in the shed, too, now that I think about it.

It's too damned cold to get naked. :p

Dangit, one of the kids has spilled something on the keyboard and my "k" key keeps sticking.

Hello to the naked party.

:devil: And a special good evening to all the gorgeous women in here tonight. You're like manna from heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back