The New Intern (closed LexyLove13)

He let her kiss him and sit on his lap, before he lay back on the bed, looking up at her.

"That may go a little way to earning a bit of forgiveness, but understand I am still angered at you." His one hand rested on her thigh while the others finger tips teased her stomach with soft touches.

"I am not sure if you are even taking this relationship seriously, did you even tell your family and friends that you have a new boyfriend," he looked at her with a smile, "did you even say that you were going away for a week of intense fucking."
 
Her eyes light up as he was smiling and saying boyfriend. "But I thought you said to tell them a business trip."She said. Now very confused as to why he would be saying this. Stretching out as she laid down on top of him. Rubbing against his cock as she did so. "Sir, I am confused......did you just ask me out?"She asked. Leaning down and began to kiss his neck.

Trailing her kisses up his neck and over his cheek to his lips. "Is my boss coming around to make this personal? Could you be okay with dating someone so young?"She said. Softly kissing him, before tugging at his bottom lip. Sitting herself back up, feeling that he was getting hard again. Eva pointed to his nightstand, "I made sure to get you something. So I can have that nice big cock of yours inside me."

He could feel that her thing was getting wet from rubbing against him. "I apologize once again, I did not wish to make you upset. I made sure to get what you wanted plus a few other sexy surprises. Please forgive."She said. Eva hoped she could make it all better between them.
 
"Well of course I don't mind having a young woman seeing to my needs, especially one who is so eager to please and as beautiful as you. I am okay with everyone knowing I am using my money and power to get a young girl."

He looked up at her, an earnest look in his eyes.

"But how will you feel when everyone you know questions you about your older boyfriend. When they say that the only reason you like me is my money. Ponder that while you go and show me some of your sexy secrets you have bought along."
 
Eva smiled before kissing his neck some more. "Though I don't want your money. I want your time and love."She said. Smiling as she slid off his lap and stood up. "I'll show you one more but the rest stay a secret."She said. She turned and walked back into the bathroom. Looking over her choices as what to pick next.

Changing into her school girl outfit. Making sure not to wear a bra with the top before she walked out. Smirking as she walked back over to her boss. "What about this one?"she said.
 
Last edited:
By the time she returned he had already stripped off his clothes. Now he stood in the middle of the room completely naked, with his thick cock, still slick from her sucking, poking out from under his slight belly.

He turned to look at her and smiled, "I think you want to make me fuck myself to death." His eyes roamed over her body with an excited greed, admiring the way her large breasts pressed out against the white top, threatening to unravel it.

"Perfect, you are a thing of beauty," his eyes marveling at the way her skirt revealed just enough of her white panties. It was perfect, enticing but still hiding her delights.

"Have you been a good girl, always telling the truth, or does the headmaster have to punish you?"
 
Eva soon blushed from his words, as she twirled so he could see the whole outfit. Smiling as she ran her nails over his chest. "You see...I've been a bad girl. I upset my headmaster and wish to make things better."she said. Smirking before she began to kiss his neck. Eva was hoping this was the start of something between them. "Does my headmaster approve of my outfit?"she asked. Doing another twirl for him before smiling more.
 
"Your headmaster approves of your dress but not of your behavior lately."

He looked at her, trying to look fearsome despite standing in a room completely naked. "Did you ask your master permission to swallow his cum, when you have a perfectly pretty face that he could jizz on."
 
Eva smiled before her fingers ran over his chest. "I did not but it seems like my headmaster liked it."she said. Her right hand running down his body and over his cock. Still smiling before she began to kiss his neck. "Does my headmaster wish to cum on me?"she asked. Nuzzling his neck before she sat down on the bed. "I've been waiting for time alone with my headmaster."she said.
 
He looked at her, desire clouding his eyes, "you know you are definitely the easiest intern I have had. Most of the others were demanding or wanting something in return, as if I didn't treat them well enough."

"Tell me why is that?"

"Are you just horny, desperate or do you find my demands strangely attractive"
 
Eva blushed from his words before leaning back a bit. "What can I say...I prefer my men older. Besides you know how to fuck."she said. Soon standing up, placing his hands on her ass. "You treated me to this wonderful hotel....plus the ring. It's beautiful."she said. Wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him close to her. "I do truly apologize for not being up when you got here. I wanted to be sure that I was rested up for you. My fault for not setting an alarm."she said.
 
He squeezed her ass a little roughly, "you do know I am going to fuck this before we go home."

"Older men is one thing, but I am twice your age and not very good looking. If I didn't have money you probably wouldn't be here, ready to spread jyour legs for me."
 
Eva moaned softly before nuzzling his neck. "Nonsense....you are very handsome."she said. Placing her hands on his cheeks, holding his face. "You know I don't want your money...just your attention and love."she said. Softly kissing him before wrapping her arms back around his neck. "You really think I want your money?"she said.
 
He let her kiss him for a bit before reaching up and removing her arms from around his neck.

"You may have my attention, but as for my love that you will have to earn with absolute obedience and devotion."

He pushed her back on the bed, "no room for hesitation."

Reaching down he roughly pulled her panties down and off her one leg. "No room for failure."

Pushing her legs back so that they were pressed against her body he leaned over her and buried his cock deep into her. "And always there when I need you."

He then began to pump into her at a hard steady pace.
 
Eva listened as she found herself on the bed. Feeling her panties being pulled down and off. Moaning out as be wasn't being gentle. Wondering if he still meant what he said earlier. "Sir...did you mean what you said about being my boyfriend?"she asked. Wondering if he really could commit to a relationship or will he just want to fuck as many women as possible.
 
He paused and looked down at her, a slight irritation on his face.

"Why do you always have to ask questions when you should rather enjoy the moment."

He pulled the panties off her leg, getting irritated with them getting hooked on her heeled shoe.

"Am I not looking into your eyes as I am fucking you," he couldn't help but admire the way her stocking covered legs pressed against her large breasts, "does that not show you how much you mean to me."

His cock had slipped out so he reached down and guided back into her pussy, letting out a groan as her tight sheath encased him. "Am I not fucking you in a position that will help to stimulate your g spot, does that not show I care about your needs."

He crumpled up her panty in his hand and reached down to force it into her mouth, "now be silent and let me come, then you can ask your questions."

He leaned over her and while supporting himself on his hands began to pump into her hard and deep. He did not break contact with her eyes and managed to mouth 'I love you' before his loud grunts filled the room as he rammed into her.
 
Eva could see that once again she upset her boss. She listened as he spoke, before he shoved her panties into her mouth. Not liking that he himself wasn't enjoying the moment. So confused as to why he did make eye contact with her. He just said he wouldn't, now mouthing I love you? Either she was his fuck toy or not. She was going to let him just do his thing. Her breasts were bouncing with each thrust but couldn't pop out as her legs were pressed against him.

Staring at her boss just truly wondering what was going through his mind. Tonight might be best if they didn't share a bed, depending on what all takes place. Eva would sleep on the couch if it came down to it.
 
His grunts were loud enough to be heard from the corridor outside the room and the bed rocked with each angry thrust.

The sight of the controlled discomfort on her face from the relentless fucking she was getting and the tightness of her pussy was all too much and he soon felt himself nearing climax.

Just before he got there he straightened up and pulled his cock out. It only took a few brief strokes before he released ribbons of cum across her chest, neck and face. He was especially pleased that a good dollop of the sticky white substance had landed on her left eye.

"Don't dare move," he said as he stood and retrieved their mobile phones from the table.

Using his he snapped a shot of her cum covered upper body peering between her legs. "My lovely girlfriend at her best."

Handing her her own phone he knelt between her legs, easing them down to rest on his shoulders.

"Now phone your best friend and tell them all about what you are thinking, and feeling about your new boyfriend."

Lowering his head he began to work her pussy lips and clit with a tenderness that was the opposite of the way he had just fucked her.
 
Eva didn't move like she was told but now wanted to shower. Waited until he took the picture before wiping her eye. Taking her phone and dialing her friends number. Though it went straight to voicemail. "Hey Em...its me. I know you'll be mad but I found a guy. Em....I really like him. He is older than me but I don't care."she said. It went on for a but as she already I him before hanging up. Trying not to moan this whole time he was eating her out.

"Sir.....i am so confused. You say you don't want to make it personal. Now you have me tellingl my friend about you."she paused . Moaning out as she came hard. "And....you just were rough with me....now eating me out?"she said. Finally able to sit up as her boss stood up. Standing up and grabbing a change of clothes, heading for the bathroom. "I just don't get it.....I'm going to take a shower."she said. Hoping he would let her get cleaned up.
 
He stood a while, a pleased expression on his face, as he thought about the young girl in the bathroom. She was beautiful no doubt, and obedient which was pleasing, but was he breaking his rule and falling for her more than he should. It was strange, was her naivety, confusion and eagerness to please, appealing on a more personal sense.

He gave her a bit of time to clean up before he decided to join her in the shower. He entered while he could still hear the water running, and made sure as not to sneak up and surprise her.

He indicated for her to turn around, knowing she would obey, she obeyed every other thing he said and he had made it clear that her obedience was paramount.

"I am sorry I confused you," he said picking up a sponge and lathering it with soap, "I just felt bad about fucking you so hard and I though I should bring you to orgasm."

He began to wash her back, gently stroking the soft soaked material from her shoulders to her ass.

"If you feel uncomfortable with me eating your pussy, we can go back to the arrangement of Not making it personal."
 
Last edited:
Eva was able to get her hair washed up before he joined her. Staying close as he began to wash her body. Listening to what he had to say. Still so confused as to why he was beginning to care. Staying close to him as he washed her body. Soon looking up at him. "But Sir.....I don't mind the roughness I am just confused as to if we are dating. I love the ring....i was so confused because Monica said i was your wife."she said.

Though she room the sponge and began to wash his chest. "Sir....I know you are use to a certain type of relationship. I want you to be able to relax and enjoy your time here."she said. Eva finished up before getting out of the shower. Wrapping herself up before holding a towel for him.
 
He let her wash him and herself without saying a word. When she was done and offered him the towel, he stepped out to join her.

"I told Monica to refer to you as my wife for a few reasons." He looked at her as if he expected her to dry his wet body.

"I knew it would excite you, give you hope for our future and make you more willing to spread your legs. It was also an excuse to give you the ring and thus ease your conscience when I demanded things of you. But also it was so the staff did not think you were some paid woman for the rich businessman."

Before she could say anything he cut her off with a kiss, it was just a brief one but when he pulled away he smiled down at her.

"That doesn't mean that ring won't become permanent and be more than just a token some day. Behave, do as you are asked and please me and who knows that we won't one day be really married."
 
Eva began to dry his body off as she listened. The kiss surprised her but she had listened to his words. Smiling as she finished drying him off. Folding the towel before hanging it back up. Taking his hand before she lead him back to the bedroom. "I was very confused but I understand now, Sir. Though do I need your approval on my clothes?"She said. Leading him back to the bed before she let go of his hand. Cleaning up her clothes and putting them in a neat pile by her suitcase.

"Sir, what else do you have planned for us?"she asked. Walking over before sitting down on the bed. She was very curious if he would actually do things with her. Like dinner or the beach, as she was very curious about this place. "I don't know this place very well and wondering what there is all to do."She said.
 
He looked at her as she sat down, “no you can select your own clothing as long as it is at least appealing to the eye.”

He sauntered over to her, “think of this as a free holiday.” He stopped in front of her and looked down at her. “Your boss likes you, and in return for some favors you get to have a free expensive holiday. There is plenty to do around the resort, you can go on hikes or quad bike trails into the mountains, there are water sports, spas and beaches.”

He sat down next to her, “anything you want to do, just put it on the rooms account and I will pay for it, no questions asked. Maybe we will do some things together, maybe you want to spend some time on your own or with your new friend Monica or just someone you meet here. It is all up to you, as long as you promise to obey me and if I call on you you will get back to me as soon as possible.”
 
Eva listened closely as he spoke, understanding better. Scooting closer to her boss before running her nails over his chest. "And if I want to do somwthing with you? Will you? Like dinner or a walk on the beach?"She asked. Smiling before she planted herself on his lap. Nuzzling his neck before kissing it. "I will come if you call for me. Though you should enjoy this place as well. Relax a little."she said. Soon crawling off his lap and laying down on the bed. Stretching a bit before getting comfortable under the covers. Patting the spot next to her. "Come you must be tired after such a long day."She said.
 
He watched her eagerly as she stretched out on the bed before settling down.

“I will join you soon dear,” he said as he stood up and walked over to the small bar area. “I just want to wash down the taste of your pussy with a good whiskey.”

He knew it may sound a bit cruel, but he really felt like a drink, and he thought it clever to make her think he had given her a reward by eating her out. When the truth was he had thoroughly enjoyed it. He had loved her body squirming against him as she tried to maintain her message for her friend.

He poured himself a short glass of whiskey and drunk it quickly. Turning back to her he smiled, “thank you for putting in such a good effort and putting up with your horny boss and his eager little cock.”

Putting the glass down he noticed there was a blinking light on her phone, usually indicating some sort of message.

“Looks like you have a message.”

Picking up her phone he returned to the bed and handed her her phone.

“Don’t worry you are off the clock now, so you can attend to your private life.”

He slipped under the covers and moved into the spot she had left for him.
 
Back
Top