Authors! Sign in here!

Ivan here. a newbie here in this site. I enjoy reading and writing erotica. I want to submit some of my work and get feed back from fellow readers and authors. this will help me with my writing skills.

welcome to Lit. I hope you enjoy it.
 
Hi,

Hi, I'm Tag Johnson. I have posted two stories, still waiting for them to be posted. My prefered interests are Incest and Nonconsent and naturally nonconsensual incest. I'm from New Orleans LA, 53 years old, and work in mental health.
 
Intro for biflipperguy

I've been writing porn off and on as a hobby for years. I'm a free-lance-writer and jack-of-all-trades in the humanities, teacher, tour guide, travel designer, performer, and currently I'm doing reasonably well writing freelance for clients I find at online writing sites. I'm thinking of getting more serious about porno writing. I've posted two stories here so far, a gay one called "New Guy in Town" and a straight one called "Naif" -- both are slated for continuation, Naif as a novel, and New Guy as a series of stories about a group of related characters. I'm bi and versatile, and that gives me perspectives from a variety of different angles. I'm a veteran of two straight marriages and two gay LTRs, with grown-up kids. But not really as old as that makes me sound. Eager for feedback on stories and story ideas. Chicago based, single, and dating.
 
Good luck with your writing. Try searching for magazine publishers if you want to write adult fiction (we in the biz try not to call it porn LOL) That's the market now, plus on-line. Meanwhile, keep posting out here. I'm nearing my 500th on LIT, but I've written over 1500 pieces for publication.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hi all,
Just joined the site and aim to flex my writing muscles soon!
Yeah that's right, I signed up with out anything to actually post in the archives.
Anyway, looking forward to interacting with you all.
 
Hello there! I'm Percinet. I'm 22 years old, 6'1", slightly chubby, and have medium-length dark brown hair, brown eyes, and olive skin. I'm from New York and I'm three-quarters Italian and one-quarter German. I'm bisexual though I'd prefer to go out with women. I have a fetish for speedos and for blond guys, long-haired pretty boys, black girls, and short girls. I'm also really into fairy tales - my screen name comes from a French fairy tale called Graciosa and Percinet.

My preferred interests are non-penetrative sex, oral sex, fingering, incest between first cousins, group masturbation, one-night stands, BBW, BBM, cougars, frottage, bisexuality, white male/black female, slave-girls, and scissoring. Many of my stories focus on guys in their teens or early twenties. They frequently take place in foreign countries. I make heavy use of speedos. Some my stories have plots in addition to porn.
 
hi

Soo my name is Jaelyn I'm new to literotica. I've been reading stories on and off for a few months and I love em all. Its weird but technically I'm still a virgin. I've done just about everything but anal and penetrative because it hurts like hell lol but Hey its about the creativity right? The things that go on in my head being a virgin would make even the sluttiest person jealous which is why I joined literotica. Its a place where I can get off while also seeing what goes on in your dirty little minds lol. I'm a really bubbly person and fun to be around, small and cute. I'm 5'2 on the thick side caramel skin long and thick hair and mixed with black indian hawaiian and italian. I also enjoy writing for fun I have 2 finished books and I'm working on a third one. It would be nice to have my work published but if not then its not the end of the world. I'm currently working on my first literotica story which I'm planning to turn into a series and I hope that I'll have it finished by the end of this week. I hope you all like it and I'm looking forward to reading your stories as well. Add me to your buddy lists. Cherrie_Queen
 
Last edited:
Welcome Cherrie / Jaelyn from BrettJ. I am one of the more prolific authors on the site and elsewhere.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I'm Sam Vega, a 19 year old working with his sister, Jessy Vega. I write across a variety of categories - on starting out I figured I'd be writing mainly about incest, given the circumstances, but in fact the majority of my writing (not that I've done much so far) is about other stuff. Generally the idea of forbidden passion, of someone needing to be persuaded, works well for me
 
Welcome Woody,
Nice to see the Vega's are a team :)

Welcome Cherry,
...and I am not BrettJ. I'm just some sometimes-snarky dude that values my own opinions.
Your being a virgin (presuming you mean your Lit name status), will remain a virgin until you post 100 posts in the forum. The amount of stories you write or the length of time as a forum member doesn't reflect in your being a virgin (sometime around 500 posts, you can even personalize that status).

Welcome one and all.
 
Looking For A Writing Partner

Hi,

My name Dany and I am 20 years old college student. I live on a small island in the Caribbean and I am in love with erotica. I want to write my first erotica story but would love the help of a more experienced writer. I am not looking for an editor I am looking for someone to collaborate with.

The story is about a BBW police officer who get shot and just so happened to be treated by a nurse who is her former high school crush and then plots to hook up with him by the time she is discharged. You know do the things her 18 year old self only dreamed of doing
 
I like it Rough.

I love to write about the following:

Vampires/ Fantasy/Maybe even Sci-Fi?
School Girls
College Professor/Student
Classmate situations
Tutor/Authoritative Figure Fantasies
Maid fantasies

A lot of fantasies actually. I love Role Play and I'd love to connect with an experienced writer to help me brush up on my skills and help me really expose my true writing potential. I've always been a BDSM fan and I'm new to the D/s situation and I LOVE IT. I love writing about a dominant man and a submissive women. I want to start a new thread but I'm juggling ideas at the moment (could use help in this dept. too!)

if anyone is interested, and thinks they fit the description feel free to message me :)

Syncere Lee,

Yours.
 
Hey,

I'm new to the forums. Started writing last year. I prefer writing from personal experiences. Decided to try out the forums as chat is always down and most other chat sites are very boring now.
 
Hello everyone. I'm hoping to contribute something to the impressive collection of stories within the next few days. I have something in progress about a bisexual girl going away on holiday with her girlfriend and her brother..... I wonder what will happen there??!
 
Writing and posting is simple. You log into the story page and hit submit. Then you can cut and paste your story. When you're ready, feel free to ask me more questions and I will try to guide you through it. I think after nearly 500 stories out here, I have it down. ;)

BrettJ in Canada
 
Take your time and enjoy the experience before you submit your first story. Remember to be careful with spelling and with grammar - those will get the story rejected outright. I also avoid stories told in the "I / You" mold, but that is just me. Have a good time writing and be creative and you'll find your niche.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hi. I'm the husband in a couple living on the south coast UK. We like spending time at the beach and have had several real life experiences in the dunes in the nude section. We are both exhib and voy. we have tried some swinging and dogging and have sunbathed naked with some family members. We both enjoy the stories and experiences on literotica and we thought it would be fun if I will write some of our experiences up. I will also post some short stories of a fantasy nature both mine and my wife's.
 
Last edited:
Hi Im hopefulerotic. I write for a living (at least I try to) and write erotic for fun. I am hopeful that I can step up my game and merge the two into writing erotic works as part of my living. I have read Literotica for years and it will be fun to post some stories and get feedback.
 
Hello all

I'm Cassidy Caine. I've been writing since high school which was a very long time ago. To give you an inkling of how long ago my first works were typed on a Word Processing Machine, not a program on the computer. I've tried to work towards publishing but always talked myself out of it. In the end I would get down on my work and just write in online role playing games. With the digital self publishing revolution going on, I've decided to kick myself into gear and work towards publishing my own works of erotica. I figured here was a good place to temper myself.

I am currently obsessed with forced feminization and diversification but my work ranges the gambit. I love writing various BDSM stories and am pretty good at them. I like to delve into the taboo of incest. I love to work in a fantasy or modern genre, especially urban fantasy.
 
Welcome to our new authors. If I can offer any words of advice, please feel free to ask.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Gentle Incubus, signing in...

I'm not actually new, technically speaking, but I am coming back after a long hiatus. I'm not sure what's changed, but I also didn't get too involved with the community the first time I came around, and wish to rectify that this time, and be an active and positive member of the community.

So with that said, 'allo, everyone. :3 My handle is Gentle_Incubus, my name is Jeff, and I consider myself an experienced amateur author. I'm 25, male, Canadian, and eager to meet new people and write interesting and sultry stories with you.
 
Don't think I ever wandered over here until lately...so...hi.

Been around a long time, mostly on AH. At one time I had over 100 stories posted here. Most of them have been taken down and published as eBooks.

Categories in order of preference: Loving Wives, Sci-Fi, Incest(mom/son), Erotic Couplings, Group, Interracial, Non-Con/Reluctance.

I can really write in almost any category as most of my Loving Wives stories have crossed over into other cats.

I currently have over 40 erotica eBooks published at Smashwords and Amazon.

I also have 8 non-erotic eBooks published at Smashwords and Amazon.
 
Back
Top