Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for both Females and Males to join a thread/game set on this site. You ever thought when you watch a horror film you would be the last person left standing. Now is your chance to prove it.

You get to create your own character and may link your character to another in the story as Boyfriend/Girlfriend Brother/sister.

The story is based on halloween night a group (small or large) head to a halloween party in a run down house.

During the night they get up to all the normal things horny young adults do. However locked away in the basement is demonic evil forces looking to take control and the lives of the party goers above.

Your goal is to live through to sun rise but it's not going to be easy. I will decide on the first person to be taken is.

Now for the catch if you are the one possessed by a demon you have to transfer demons to other hosts. This can be done through mouth to mouth or kissing, during sex, through blood or from a bite.

The person that is possessed will only be known by them and me as i will send them a private message telling them.

when that person goes to infect someone they need to send me a private message as to how they will do it.

Once more people are infected i will send a message to all infected saying who is and who is left to turn.

Now for the helpless young victims i mean young people at the party i will give you hints and ideas to work out who is infected. Maybe you may even learn of a way to tell if someone is infected.

For the last person left standing will recieve the house of horrors winner tag.

Please do Private message me with your character bio. Thanks.
 
The role of Will has been taken. (Disgraced)

Thank you to everyone who showed interest in the story!
 
Last edited:
As it seems that my writing partner in this thread has disappeared on me, I was hoping to find another female writer willing to fill the female role in this thread.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=800738

I know this thread idea is an old one I'm dusting off, I thought I might try and see if it could generate some interest. Looking for a female writer to fill the female role as well.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=542983

I am open to discussing any details on how to develop the story. I am looking for someone who can do two paragraphs at a minimum and looking to do more than one long sex scene. PM me with interest.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=803255

Looking for John:
Age mid 40's
6'2"
dark hair
good sense of humor
Co worker of Rick. They've been friends since they were kids. He was the best man at Rickand Amiie's wedding. He's always had a thing for Amiie but since they're all friends, didn't act on it.

A trip to Vegas will reveal a fantasy Rick and Amiie have about her fucking another man, or a threesom. It's all consensual. Read the thread, it's not long and pm me.

I'm looking for a mature writer to fill the spot. It won't be to fast paced (we all have lives).
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I couple of months ago I started an SRP called "The Long Goodbye" - a hard-boiled detective story in the vein of Body Heat, Chinatown, or (in a more contemporary manner)Sin City. I've always found that there was distinct eroticism to the action and language of film noir, so I wanted to try and replicate that.

The thread has since died off, so I'm looking for a female writer to help me restart it. I'm not interested in picking up where I left off, because I'm not sure what my old partner was aiming for, but check out the first post and see if you'd be interested in joining me. Lots of mystery, lots of sex, and lots of fun.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=783147

---Goldman
 
I’m looking for a lady to play the role of the 18 year old cousin. My present partner had to leave the thread for personal reason. If any of you ladies is interested we could either change it or start new if you wouldn’t mind to role play with me. This was the first incest thread I tried. I’ve started a brother sister if it ever gets off the ground. PM me

Taken thank you.
 
Last edited:
Hi, smiley here :)

So I've been messing around a lot lately on chat sites. I've been playing a few romantic/kinky roles and there's one in particular that my partners enjoy, and I seem to be coming back to quite often, enough to want to make a story out of it anyhow. I don't know if anybody will take any interest in this thread proposal but if so, please do pm me with your interest!

The basic roles of the thread is that we are life-long best friends. I seem to be missing something in my life, I don't know what's keeping me down, or what's not there, but I just feel as if something in my life is wrong, and that I need to add something new to my life. After talking to you about this, I do some thinking and end up wanting a baby desperately.

I've been in too many relationships to count, none of them lasting. I'm currently single, and have nobody else to turn to, so I come seeking aid from you, for you to have sex with me, to help me make my baby.

My idea of a plot is keeping it light at first, perhaps your character has always had a crush on my own, or vise versa. Perhaps they both are attracted to one another, but don't want to ruin their relationship, so they never admitted their feelings to one another? Either way after so many times of having sex and spending even more time around one another than we already do, I plan on our two characters to fall in love.

At this point, my char. could have already fallen pregnant, or as another idea of mine came to me- my char. could have started liking yours more and more, that she started taking birth control once more, so she wouldn't become pregnant, only to keep spending time with your character.

I've never done an impregnation role, but I've always been interested. So if anybody is interested in taking up my offer, please do pm me with your interests, discussions on plot, on how you would like the story to progress, and where you would like to start it off.

Thanks!

-Smiley :)
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=805720

Hi! I need one dominant male for my thread "Breaking the Tease". The title pretty much implies what vision I've had for the thread - a naive, shy woman finds herself enjoying attracting attention though through you, finds herself getting what she wanted and then some. PM me if you're interested. Thank you. :)


EDIT: Taken!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a male writer for a Star Wars RP

Hello All -

I was going through my old threads, and I thought, "You know, this one had potential"...but, my co-writer vanished on me. Real life happens, I totally understand that. So, I'm looking to start this one over. The premise remains the same, but you don't have to play as the established male Jedi.

The idea is that my character needs a male Jedi Master to train and guide her through the aftermath of Order 66. A working knowledge of Star Wars is needed, but I'm definitely not asking you to be an expanded Universe expert ;)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=338327

This thread idea has been closed!
 
Last edited:
A long time ago, I was writing an SRP called You Don't See What We See
I'd love to write the Aeon character again, maybe battling the MechHorde.
You would NOT be writing the Flux character, you'd be creating your own.
Read it, if its something that appeals to you, and you think your writing will go well with mine, let me know.

(note: I write with women, exclusively. Sorry boys)
(also, I understand that the language gets kinda out of control at the end there...I was still learning that voice and style...I'm much better with it now, I promise)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, smiley here :)

So I've been messing around a lot lately on chat sites. I've been playing a few romantic/kinky roles and there's one in particular that my partners enjoy, and I seem to be coming back to quite often, enough to want to make a story out of it anyhow. I don't know if anybody will take any interest in this thread proposal but if so, please do pm me with your interest!

The basic roles of the thread is that we are life-long best friends. I seem to be missing something in my life, I don't know what's keeping me down, or what's not there, but I just feel as if something in my life is wrong, and that I need to add something new to my life. After talking to you about this, I do some thinking and end up wanting a baby desperately.

I've been in too many relationships to count, none of them lasting. I'm currently single, and have nobody else to turn to, so I come seeking aid from you, for you to have sex with me, to help me make my baby.

My idea of a plot is keeping it light at first, perhaps your character has always had a crush on my own, or vise versa. Perhaps they both are attracted to one another, but don't want to ruin their relationship, so they never admitted their feelings to one another? Either way after so many times of having sex and spending even more time around one another than we already do, I plan on our two characters to fall in love.

At this point, my char. could have already fallen pregnant, or as another idea of mine came to me- my char. could have started liking yours more and more, that she started taking birth control once more, so she wouldn't become pregnant, only to keep spending time with your character.

I've never done an impregnation role, but I've always been interested. So if anybody is interested in taking up my offer, please do pm me with your interests, discussions on plot, on how you would like the story to progress, and where you would like to start it off.

Thanks!

-Smiley :)

Anybody? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top