Test Your Posting Here

A Kilted Rogue said:
What'cha trying to do?

I made a poster for a post. I want to post it here and then copy and paste it to the post. Instead of it being an attachment.

A Kilted Rogue said:
You'd need to post it as an attachment here, then use the post link as the image source.

Got it, kept getting told that it was to big, but my clicking on it in file told me the pixels were fine. Thanks KR

Once more.

attachment.php

edited to ask does reducing the size to meet Lit.s requirements cause it to copy/paste as this, instead of the document itself, full size?

Last edited:
yes darling... you have to have a URL to make it work. I found the easiest thing was to make myself a free webpage via my AOL... that way I could shrink the pic then send it to my web page, and then save it to my favorites, and it would have the URL I needed.

NaughtyLil1 said:

Attachments here at Literotica ar configured to only show as links. You can repeat them in another post by posting the URL a you do above with the URL tags, or ink them to your signature line where the HTML synax, IMG SRC=..., works.

You CANNOT however, use a script call, like attachment.php, with the IMG tags to make theimage display automatically.

The IMG tags only work with an "absolute" URL that directly addresses an image -- i.e. a file ending in JPG, GIF, or BMP -- and DOES NOT include any intermediate script call or trailing modifiers.

The image also must be accessible to the BB software -- no password or hotlink protected pictures and no pictures stored on your hard-drive (unless your hard-drive is part of an internet server.)

Weird Harold said:
Attachments here at Literotica ar configured to only show as links. You can repeat them in another post by posting the URL a you do above with the URL tags, or ink them to your signature line where the HTML synax, IMG SRC=..., works.

You CANNOT however, use a script call, like attachment.php, with the IMG tags to make theimage display automatically.

The IMG tags only work with an "absolute" URL that directly addresses an image -- i.e. a file ending in JPG, GIF, or BMP -- and DOES NOT include any intermediate script call or trailing modifiers.

The image also must be accessible to the BB software -- no password or hotlink protected pictures and no pictures stored on your hard-drive (unless your hard-drive is part of an internet server.)

Thank you! :)

Back