The Fugitives (Closed for rvplymates)

Rocket1010

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2002
Posts
5,089
The Fugitives

The men ran through the woods and every so often looking over their shoulder to make sure no one was following them. They came to a steep embankment and proceeded to slide down the slippery slope to a car waiting at the bottom. Greg Johnson, aged 32 the ringleader, was breathing hard as he tried not to slip and fall sliding down the steep incline. He was followed by Tony Spatz age 30 and Marcus Wilson age 28 who also were breathing ragged as they ran hard and fast to the car that would take them away from the prison. They had bribed a guard with a $10,000 deposit into his private bank account to let them out after lights out. Once the deposit was confirmed, the guard quietly let them out a side entrance knowing they would not be found missing until morning roll call.

All three men were muscular with well-toned bodies from their rigorous stay at the prison. They dodged branches and large boulders on their descent down the hill with the hope that this would lead them to freedom. They all knew their freedom may only be temporary but it was worth it to get out of the hell hole called a prison. Greg and the other two men had no doubts that when the morning roll call was made, all hell would break out and there would be a massive manhunt for them.

Greg broke through some trees and spotted the vehicle below sitting alongside the dirt road. He turned to see the other men trying to keep up. He hollered at this accomplices to hurry knowing that the more distance they put between them and the prison, the better chance they had to get away. He saw the exhaust coming out of the tailpipe and smiled at the thought of seeing his gal, Jane Sprow waiting for them.

Jane sat nervously behind the wheel of the getaway car, engine running fearing that at any moment federal marshals would come screaming around the bend. She saw movement on the hill and smiled when she recognized the three thefts who were convicted of grand theft headed her way. When they got to the car, she moved to the passenger seat as Greg got behind the wheel and Tony and Marcus jumped in the back seat. Jane smiled widely at the three of them and then gave Greg a huge kiss on the lips. “Thank God you made it.”

Greg wanted nothing more than to take his woman to the nearest motel and feel her sensual body against him. He had not had sex in a long time and just looking at her breasts jutting out, made him want her badly. But he knew time was of the essence so he gunned the engine and the car roared to life down the dirt road.

When he got to the main road, he turned on the highway and drove more slowly now, taking care not to do anything foolish to attract attention. The men were laughing and telling Jane about their time in prison as they approached a small town. Greg pulled over next to another vehicle and the men jumped out and into the other vehicle.

He quickly took Jane into his arms, kissing her hard on the lips. “Jane you know where to find us. Come up in about two days and bring the supplies.” Jane gave him another huge kiss telling him she would be there with the list of supplies he requested. But it was evident to everyone that the two of them had other more erotic thoughts about getting together.

The three men left Jane standing alongside the road and headed into the mountains. Greg had kept it a secret as to where they were going so as to not let it slip inside the prison. Now on the open road he announced they were headed to a cabin owned by a friend of his. The cabin was in a remote part of the mountains with no cell service and very little interruptions.

As they got deeper into the mountains, darkness was throwing its shadows on the trees. He turned down a narrow lane and slowed the car to a crawl. Up ahead in the darkness was the cabin that was supposed to be dark. Instead it was lit up. He quickly killed the lights and shut off the engine. Greg sat in the front seat staring at the lighted cabin cursing his friend. “The son of a bitch said no one would be here.”

The three men got out of the car, careful not to make a sound and moved quietly toward the cabin. “Whoever is in there is in for a big surprise,” he mused.
 
Melinda Grey had been busy for almost three days getting the cabin cleaned and straightened out for her brother Peter who told her he was expecting guests. The cabin belonged to both of them but she knew her brother would never make it neat and tidy for his friends. She hadn't told her brother what she planned to do as she knew he would tell her to forget about it as guys dont care about clean when they are going hunting and fishing. She on the other hand was one of those people that had to have things neat and tidy. She had just finished washing the floors, her last chore and decided to take a shower and get out of the cabin before her brother and friends showed up.

She went to one of the rooms that she had claimed as her own once she had invested in the cabin with her brother. She had a bathroom and shower attached to it and she quickly went into that room and stripped down. She looked at herself in the fall mirror on the wall and thought how messy she looked. She did not take in the fact that she had large high breasts and a hour glass figure. She stood about 5' 5" with beautiful long wavy blond hair which usually flowed to her waist but was pinned up now. Her crystal blue eyes stared at her hair as she unpinned it. She moved to the shower and adjusted the water so that it was hot and steamy and then stepped in. "Hummm," she crooned as the water beat on her body. After a little while she picked up her lavender soap and began to wash as she hummed a little tune.
 
Greg, Tony, and Marcus made their way up the narrow dirt lane that lead to the cabin. Greg saw some movement in one of the windows and again cussed his friend. “That little fucking prick Peter told me no would be here,” he muttered to his comrades.

Greg and Peter Grey went back a long way and in fact Peter was in on the heist of jewels and drugs that went awry. Peter got out of the mansion just before the federal marshals arrived. Greg could have easily fingered Peter but he knew he needed someone on the outside that he could trust. It was Peter who got the money situated for the guard and made the arrangements with Jane to pick them up.

Now in the darkness, he was not happy about having his plans spoiled by some unexpected turn of events. “You guys cover the front and see how many people are in the cabin. I’m going to go around the back and check it out. I bet that little fucker squealed his guts out to the Feds,” he swore under his breath.

Greg silently moved to the rear of the house and saw a light shining through a partially closed shades. He moved so he could look into the room and almost let out a sound as he stared at a beautiful young woman, standing nude in the room looking at herself in the full length mirror. He watched silently as she seemed to be studying her figure. He felt a twinge in his groin as he took in her large breasts and hour glass figure. It had been so long since he had sex and it would not take much for him and his buddies to get excited.

When she let her long blonde hair drop from being pinned up, he smiled as the long curls partially covered her breasts. He thought for a moment that she saw him but when she headed to another room, he was sure he went undetected.

Greg quickly ran to the front of the cabin to find Tony and Marcus waiting for him. “We didn’t see anyone else in the house boss,” Tony declared.

“I saw only a woman in one of the back rooms,” Greg replied not telling them she was fully nude. “Ok let’s be quiet and get in the cabin. I don’t like the thought of being out here even if it is secluded.”

The three entered the cabin, searching each room for any other occupants. After satisfying themselves that there appeared to by only one woman, they relaxed a bit. “You guys stay here. I’m going to check out the room where the woman was,” he ordered his buddies.

“Ah fuck you get to have all the fun,” Marcus whispered as Greg slowly made his way into the bedroom.

Greg heard the shower running and then heard a humming coming from the room. He grinned at the thought of surprising her. Pulling a chair from the corner of the room, he sat down in front of the door waiting for the woman to come out of the shower. He wondered if she would come out in a towel or if she would be totally nude. Either way she was in for one hell of a surprise.
 
Melinda kept turning the cold water down so she could have more more hot water as she soaped herself and finally shampooed her hair. She knew she would soon run out of hot water but she loved to take long showers. She had rinsed her body and hair free of suds when she knew her shower was finally over and shut off the only faucet that was on, the hot water. She grabbed a towel through the shower curtain and began to dry her long hair and then her body before stepping out of the shower to grab the huge towel that she wrapped around her body. She brushed her hair and then continued to dry her body and afterwards hung all the towels up. When she opened the door she could feel the cool air against her body as she walked through the steam that she had released into the room.

It took her a few seconds to realize that there was a man sitting down before her. She screamed loudly and was stunned to see more men barge into her room. She spun around to race back into the bathroom but felt a man's warm arms wrap around her. She screamed, "Let me go, let me go, hysterically.
 
Greg sat in the chair waiting patiently for whoever was in the shower to come out. He knew she was by herself and questions began to pop up in his brain. What was she doing here? Peter never said anything about someone else using the cabin.

Did Peter turn them in for a possible reward? That was a crazy thought since they just broke out a few hours ago. Was she a federal agent? Greg felt a bit uneasy wondering if his friend turned on him. He tried to calm himself, telling himself he was overreacting.

He heard the water stop running and then the sound of rustling came from the room. Smiling he knew it was only a matter of minutes before she opened the door. Steam came seeping from under the door and then he heard footsteps from inside the room.

When the door opened, a wall of steam entered the room and then her hour glass figure appeared from the fog. She was totally nude and Greg took in the soft outlines of her figure. She looked at him and for an instant there was no recognition and then he saw the fear on her face.

The scream was loud, filled with fear and it seemed to echo off the walls. He heard the door open and Marcus and Tony came rushing into the room. The terrified woman turned to run back into the bathroom but Greg jumped up quickly and grabbed her, pulling her back into the room.

She was now screaming for him to let her go as she kicked her legs and swung her arms at him. He pulled her back to the bed and threw her down. Marcus and Tony were quick to grab her arms and legs, holding her down while Greg loomed over her.

He scrambled onto the bed and put his hand over her mouth to stop her constant screaming for them to let her go. Her breasts were heaving with each hard breath and her eyes stared at him with fear.

Greg was afraid the Feds would come though the door as he saw her eyes go to the prison garb they were wearing. Her eyes got wider as she stared at the name tag ... "Jackson State Prison" .... There new clothes were still in the car as he saw her eyes scan each of the men.

"What are you doing here is my question to you? My friend who owns this cabin told me we would have this place all to ourselves and we find you here." he asked.
 
She was still screaming when she felt her body bounce on the bed. As hands grabbed at her from all direction she continued to kick and smack but soon she felt her arms and legs pinned down. Her eyes darted from one man to another as she screamed. She was afraid she was going to be raped by them all. Suddenly one of them scrambled on the bed and put his hand over her mouth. She could hear her own muffled screams. She had to stop screaming as now she felt as if she couldn’t breathe and realized she was having a panic attack as one of the men filled her field of vision. She could feel her breasts rising and falling and imagined how the other men were looking at her. Her face turned red from embarrassment.

She suddenly noticed that all the men were dressed in what looked like orange scrubs. She saw a name tag on the man’s chest that was pressing down on her mouth. "Jackson State Prison," She frowned wondering if they worked there. The man who had his hand over her mouth suddenly spoke to her and she forgot all about the name tag. "What are you doing here is my question to you? My friend who owns this cabin told me we would have this place all to ourselves and we find you here." She calmed down immediately as she rolled her eyes and thought, Peter. She relaxed and waited for the men to release her. When they backed off she pulled the bed spread over her body and told them all, “Peter is my brother, I am Melinda Grey. I own this cabin with my brother Peter. I came up three days ago to get this place cleaned up for you. Peter told me you were coming and I didn’t want you to come into a filthy place. So now that you know why I am here would you all let go of me and leave the room so I can get dressed and go home.
 
Last edited:
When the woman relaxed just a bit, Tony and Marcus let go of her arms and legs but stood close by in case she decided to go wild on them. Greg removed his hand from her mouth and stood by the edge of the bed. All three men looked down at the naked woman taking in her womanly charms while she scrambled to cover herself up.

“Peter is my brother, I am Melinda Grey. I own this cabin with my brother Peter. I came up three days ago to get this place cleaned up for you. Peter told me you were coming and I didn’t want you to come into a filthy place. So now that you know why I am here would you all let go of me and leave the room so I can get dressed and go home."

Greg smiled while she told them who she was. "I happen to know Peter for about 5 years and he never said anything to me about a sister. For all I know you are a Federal agent planted here to take us back to prison." He stopped talking for a moment to let her realize they were convicts on the run.

"Your so called brother helped get us out of prison and told us this was his secluded hideaway with no communication with the outside world. So lady at this point we don't know who the hell you are and we can't just let you walk out of here. Maybe you are his sister and maybe you aren't. That remains to be seen."

Greg watched her face carefully, looking for some possible resemblance to Peter. He thought he saw a slight similarity but at this point there was no way he was going to just take her word and let her waltz back into town so she could call the Feds.

"Marcus go out to the car and bring it up closer to the house and bring those clothes Jane brought us. Tony look through all the drawers in that dresser and see if you find any weapons."

Greg turned his attention to Melinda. "Here's the deal baby. You are not leaving this place until we know for sure you are not a Federal agent. Your so called brother is suppose to be here in about five days so we will have to wait until then to verify if he is in fact your brother.

Tony was throwing clothes on the floor while he searched the drawers. He gave out a laugh and said, "boss there is no weapon unless you call these sex toys dangerous." He held a some vibrators both large and small. "Looks our gal here likes to play with these when she is alone."

Greg picked up a blue bra and panties from the floor. "For right now this is what you are going to wear until we find out who in the hell you really are." He flung the small pieces of clothing to her and then smiled. "And just so you don't do anything foolish you can get dressed right here and right now."

The two men stood watching the blonde under the thin sheet, waiting to see her reaction to Greg's comments. But for the men who were holed up in prison for a long time, they were also waiting expectantly for her to expose her delicious body to them again.
 
Last edited:
Melinda looked at the big man as he told her, "I happen to know Peter for about 5 years and he never said anything to me about a sister. For all I know you are a Federal agent planted here to take us back to prison." She felt her stomach turn when she realized these men were escaped prisoners. She could feel the blood drain from her face as he continued to tell her, "Your so called brother helped get us out of prison and told us this was his secluded hideaway with no communication with the outside world. So lady at this point we don't know who the hell you are and we can't just let you walk out of here. Maybe you are his sister and maybe you aren't. That remains to be seen." She closed her eyes and shook her head a bit thinking, ‘Peter, what have you gotten yourself into and then it struck her that her brother had gotten her into something even worse. She was really frightened now as she looked at the man who had been doing all the talking.

She listened as he gave orders and knew he was the leader of this pack of convicts, "Marcus go out to the car and bring it up closer to the house and bring those clothes Jane brought us. Tony looked through all the drawers in that dresser and see if you find any weapons." She turned her face to her dresser as she held the sheet tightly to her body. She jumped as if the leader had smacked her when he suddenly spoke to her again, here’s the deal baby. You are not leaving this place until we know for sure you are not a Federal agent. Your so called brother is suppose to be here in about five days so we will have to wait until then to verify if he is in fact your brother.” Five days she thought to herself, five days with these desperate men. She didn’t like that idea at all. She turned her face from him and saw the man throwing her clothing on the floor as he searched. She wanted to scream at him to stop that but knew better not to do that.

She looked at the boss again not wanting to see her neat things all over the floor when she heard the other man laugh and turned her face as he told everyone, "boss there is no weapon unless you call these sex toys dangerous.” She could feel her face burn with embarrassment when the man held her toys in his hands. Her face burned hotter at the man’s next remark, "Looks our gal here likes to play with these when she is alone." She closed her eyes and was startled when the leader spoke again, "For right now this is what you are going to wear until we find out who in the hell you really are." She grabbed the bra and panties and looked at the leader as he told her, "And just so you don't do anything foolish you can get dressed right here and right now." She didn’t like the dirty smile on his face. She looked at the other man he had the same smile on his face. She pulled the sheet up to her chin and sat up so she could dress herself under the sheet. Then it struck her that she could prove who she was. “Look in my purse, my driver’s license is there and you will see I am Melinda Grey.” She had her underwear on by then but did not want to get out of the bed and parade around the room in front of these men. She looked at them and said, “Call my brother on the phone; I have a cell in my purse too. He will verify who I am.
 
Greg saw the fear spread across her face when she realized they were actually escaped convicts. He saw confusion in her eyes when she heard him tell her that her brother was involved with them. If she was really Peter's sister then she didn't know anything about his involvement with thugs like him.

And when Tony pulled her private toys from the dresser drawer, her face turned crimson and he could tell she was embarrassed that her secret stash had been found. Greg and Tony watched with amusement as she tried to hide her womanly charms from their prying eyes. It didn't matter to Greg. He knew that at some point she would have to get out of bed.

He smiled at her when she cried out pleadingly, “Look in my purse, my driver’s license is there and you will see I am Melinda Grey. Call my brother on the phone; I have a cell in my purse too. He will verify who I am."

Marcus entered the room announcing, "everything is set boss. Jane packed some food for the next few days and I put them in the kitchen area. Where do you want these?" He was holding an overnight bag filled with a change of clothing for them.

"Put it on the floor. We'll get to those later."

Greg looked to the corner of the room where her expensive purse lay in the corner. "Well let's see what you have in here," he said picking up the heavy purse. He looked inside and then walked a few steps to the bed and dumped the entire contents on the bed sheet covering her.

He let out a chuckle. "Just like every woman I know. They carry everything and anything in these things." Picking up the billfold, he looked at her and then at the picture on her driver's license. "Yea that's you alright. Do you really think I'm stupid," he said flipping the billfold at her. "Anyone can forge documents."

Picking up the cell phone, he looked at the display. "Just as Peter said. There is no signal." So lady we still don't know who the hell you are so until we do you are stuck here with us.

Tony and Marcus chuckled and looked at the woman clutching the sheet tightly around her. "Yea it looks like you have to put up with us," chided Marcus giving her a lecherous smile.

"You boys pack up her things and put them somewhere where she can't find them. Maybe she can earn some of them back," he chuckled with a knowing grin. "I'm going to take a shower and change out of these clothes. You boys keep a good eye on our lady friend."

Greg began to strip off his prison garb as if he were all alone. He saw Melinda eyes widen as the last piece of clothing dropped to the floor. His cock hung between his thighs and bounced with each step he took toward the bathroom. "You boys are to only watch her and nothing else." he said closing the door behind him.

Tony and Marcus smiled when the boss was out of sight. "He didn't say anything about just looking," Marcus said. Walking to the bed he yanked the sheet covering her. "Yea it's been a long time since we've seen a pretty lady like you," Tony chimed in.
 
Last edited:
Melinda's head snapped around to the sound of one of the men's voices as he entered. She realized how frightened she really was as he spoke, "everything is set boss. Jane packed some food for the next few days and I put them in the kitchen area. Where do you want these?" She knew for sure who was the leader as the man she suspected told the other one, "Put it on the floor. We'll get to those later." Again the leader spoke as he walked across the room and grabbed her purse in the corner, "Well let's see what you have in here." She tensed as he walked back to the bed and dumped the contents onto the bed sheet. She clutched it tightly as he chuckled and said, "Just like every woman I know. They carry everything and anything in these things." She felt violated as he picked up her wallet and looked at her driver's license, "Yea that's you alright. Do you really think I'm stupid." She frowned wondering what he meant by that comment and looked at him questioningly as he told her, "Anyone can forge documents."

Hope filled her as he picked up her cell phone and looked at it. "Just as Peter said. There is no signal. So lady we still don't know who the hell you are so until we do you are stuck here with us." She quickly said but you can look at the phone numbers and see that Peter's is listed there." She knew he would probably have another answer for what she had said and a feeling of total helplessness filled her. She could feel her eyes fill with tears but fought to keep herself from crying. She heard the other two men chuckling and looked at them as they told her, "Yea it looks like you have to put up with us." She tensed as she saw the nasty smiles on their faces. She trembled as the leader told his men, "You boys pack up her things and put them somewhere where she can't find them. Maybe she can earn some of them back." She felt her anger rising as he chuckled and grinned. She wanted to scream I am not going to try to earn my own things back from you pigs but she knew things would go even worse for her if she said that. She tightened her hold on the sheet as he told the others, "I'm going to take a shower and change out of these clothes. You boys keep a good eye on our lady friend." She could not stop herself from telling him, "I am not your lady friend."

She closed her eyes as he began to strip of his clothing. He was quiet about it and she thought he had left the room but when she opened her eyes she was stunned to see him standing there naked. She could see how huge his shaft was as he moved toward the bathroom. She was startled as he spoke and looked up at his face, "You boys are to only watch her and nothing else." She watched the bathroom door close and then quickly turned her attention to the other men in her room. She tensed as one of them said with a huge smile on his face, "He didn't say anything about just looking." She grasped the sheet even tighter as she told the man walking toward her, "You stay away from me." He didn't listen and when he yanked the sheet she lost her grip on the sheet as the other man told her, "Yea it's been a long time since we've seen a pretty lady like you." She quickly sat up and pressed her back against the headboard and pulled the pillows up to hide her bra clad breasts and panties. She cried out, "You better stay
away from me."
 
Greg smiled as he closed the door to the bathroom. She had been staring at his package when he undressed in front of her. There was no way she couldn't look at it but the startled look in her eyes said she liked what she saw.

Turning on the water, he stepped under the water spray glad to be out of prison and out of those god awful orange uniforms. In prison there were no private showers where one could just relax and enjoy the seclusion and silence. His thoughts turned to the woman in the next room. It had been a long time since any of them had a woman. She had a nice body and it was going to be a long week trying to hold the other two men back from taking her one way or the other. The way he saw it she had only two choices, be more cooperative or more combative. Either way he knew having such a voluptuous woman in the same cabin for a week, something would have to give.

He soaped his body thinking about this woman Melinda in the next room on a bed practically naked. He was a man and a man's thoughts turn erotic when a luscious woman is so close at hand. His hand instinctively lowered and he felt his cock thicken at the thought of the woman in the next room. The sensual thoughts were interrupted suddenly.

"You better stay away from me." was the scream he heard above the water cascading down on him.

"I told them not to touch her." He quickly turned off he water and then looked to find a towel. Not seeing any, he open the door to the bedroom to see Marcus and Tony standing next to the bed. Both men were smiling, staring at the frightened woman on the bed. The sheet was gone and she was trying to cover her body with a pillow.

"I thought I told you two to not touch her," he scolded them.

"Boss we didn't touch her .... honest," Tony managed to say. "Marcus just pulled the sheet off her so we could get a good look at her."

"There'll be plenty of time for that later. You boys go get cleaned up and out of those clothes. There is another shower in the other bedroom."

"Ok boss but are you going to get dressed or just stay that way," Marcus chuckled.

Greg's eyes went from the two men to the woman on the bed. It was then he realized he was standing in front of her dripping wet from the shower and his cock was a bit thicker from his erotic thoughts. Her eyes were not on his but fixed on the package between his thighs.

"I couldn't find a towel in the bathroom," he said with a wicked smile.

When the two men started to walk out of the bedroom, Greg turned and walked back into the bathroom and found the towels Melinda used earlier. Grabbing one he walked casually back into the bedroom as if he were in the prison shower room. He started to dry himself off as he looked at the woman still clutching the pillow.

"You know you can't clutch that pillow all the time," he said. "You might as well get used to the idea that you are not going anywhere soon and we are not going to leave. So maybe we should just learn to get along until your so called brother comes."

He saw her eyes still fixed on his body as he casually dried off. He couldn't help saying. "Like what you see?"
 
"I thought I told you two to not touch her." Melinda was still looking back and forth between the two men practically riding up the headboard in an attempt to get away from the two men when she heard the third one's deep voice. Her head snapped around toward him, her mouth dropped opened as he stood there dripping water on her clean floor and completely naked. She heard one of the men tell him that they didn't touch her just pulled the sheet off her so they could look at her. She found herself mesmerized by the size of what the men called their boss's cock. She had seen it before but now it seemed huge and she couldn't keep her eyes off of it. She had never had sex and she found so many questions running through her head. The biggest question being how something that big fit into a woman's vagina. All her toys had never been inside of her but outside pressing against her clit. She found herself trembling with fear as he told his men, "There'll be plenty of time for that later. You boys go get cleaned up and out of those clothes. There is another shower in the other bedroom."

She lowered her eyes as one of his men asked, "Ok boss but are you going to get dressed or just stay that way." She heard the leader chuckle and lifted her eyes and could see by the way he looked at his men and her that he had forgotten he was naked. She lowered her eyes and realized that was a mistake as his shaft was again in her sight and she couldn't stop staring at it. She heard him say he couldn't find a towel in the bathroom and raised her eyes as she had left towels in there. She saw a wicked smile on his face and knew he had caught her staring at his cock. She could feel the heat of a blush on her face as the other two men left the room. She didn't relax though as he was still there. She watched him walk back into the bathroom and she got a perfect view of his muscular back and behind. She realized suddenly that his body was beautiful and then wondered if that was the right word to describe a man's body.

She relaxed a bit as she thought she would be alone for awhile. She was startled when he came back into the room with a towel in his hand and began to dry himself in front of her. She started to lower her eyes when suddenly he spoke to her. His eyes held hers as he told her,
"You know you can't clutch that pillow all the time, you might as well get used to the idea that you are not going anywhere soon and we are not going to leave. So maybe we should just learn to get along until your so called brother comes." She thought about telling him she would never get use to being almost nude in front of him and his men when he continued to dry himself. Her eyes returned to his amazingly huge cock and she jumped when he suddenly said, "Like what you see?" She jumped and blushed and blurted out, "I never knew that it could be so huge." Then she could feel her whole body burning with embarrassment.
 
Greg was only teasing her when he asked her. "Like what you see?"

He expected her to make some smartass remark but he was not ready for her response. "I never knew that it could be so huge."

He noticed her face turn bright red right after she said it; almost as if she were embarrassed. It perplexed him for a moment that she would say something like that. It was almost as if she had never seen a man's cock before. He tried to reason with himself that someone as beautiful and stacked like her had to have boyfriends. Besides she had those sex toys in her dresser drawer so she surely had to have some idea of what a man's cock does when it gets excited.

Greg finished drying off and then threw the towel onto the end of the bed. He thought nothing about standing in front of her totally naked. He turned to find the jeans Jane packed for him. Casually picking them up he looked at Melinda still sitting up near the headboard. He didn't bother to slip them on just yet as he smiled at her. "So you didn't think it could be so huge," he said with a smirk. Surely she had to have had sex at her age. He pegged her age in the early 20's and with society being so open about sexual awareness, women and men experimented at an earlier age.

"Actually it gets a lot bigger when it gets the right kind of attention," he said laughing. "But I'm sure you have a boyfriend back in the city and know all about that, don't you," he added smiling down at the woman still clutching the pillow.

"Tell me Melinda. You don't mind me calling you Melinda since we are going to be together for a few days? Do you have a boyfriend back in the city?"
 
Melinda averted her eyes trying not to look at him but she found herself peeking from time to time at his amazing body. It seemed to be perfect, hard muscle and shiny from the shower. He was quiet and she wondered what he was thinking about as her eyes moved over his hard body. She only looked at his top half but if her eyes strayed to his huge shaft she would blush and close her eyes tightly feeling ashamed of her curosity. The toys that she had though shaped as he was did not look that much like his manhood. Her toys were not as big around as his natural shaft. She knew of course that men pressed their shafts into a woman but she had never done that with a toy or a man. She had avoided that for 26 years and didn't intend to try it now with a strange man who actually frightened her. She felt strangely warm as he dried himself and was startled when he threw the towel toward her and watched it land on the bed.

She dragged her eyes from his manhood and watched as he grabbed a pair of jeans. She felt suddenly relieved figuring he would put them on but instead he seemed to catch her gaze with his eyes and he smiled at her. She wanted to turn her face from him but couldn't seem to find the strength to do so as he spoke to her, "So you didn't think it could be so huge." She felt the heat of a blush on her face again as he finished his thought, "Actually it gets a lot bigger when it gets the right kind of attention," She watched him laugh before he continued, "But I'm sure you have a boyfriend back in the city and know all about that, don't you." She wondered how he had gotten so close to the bed as she raised her innocent face to his smiling face as he spoke again,
"Tell me Melinda. You don't mind me calling you Melinda since we are going to be together for a few days? Do you have a boyfriend back in the city?"

She stared into his eyes as she answered, "I don't live in the city, Peter does. I live on the farm my parents left to us. Peter is the city man and we share this cabin. No I never had a boyfriend, a farm is a 24 hour a day kind of responsibility but I have always loved it since I was a child." She shook her head and looked away ashamed that she had confessed she was never with a male.
 
Greg was a bit astonished when she told him she never had a boyfriend and that she lived on the farm her parents left to her and Peter. The Peter he knew never mentioned anything about a farm. Hell for that matter, he never mentioned he had such a good looking sister. That is if he had a sister.

But what stuck him as odd was the fact she admitted she never had a boyfriend. When she said it was a 24 hour job to take care of the farm, he realized that she never left the farm but stayed home. And then it hit him like a thunderbolt, she was a virgin as far as men were concerned. He could only surmise that her only introduction to sex was playing with her sex toys.

His cock had shrunk a little while he was standing by the bed totally naked while a half dressed woman hid behind a pillow. He looked at her, noticing that while she looked up at his face her eyes were subsequently drawn to his lower body.

With her being here and a virgin it could get to be a real problem with his boys. They were enamored with her; that was plainly clear when he came back into the bedroom to find them leering at her. If she was really who she said she was, Peter's sister, then they would find out in five days. But until then it would be very difficult to hold them back from taking her sexually.

"Well Melinda it looks like we have quite a predicament here. I have two men in the next room who have not seen a woman like you in a long long time. They are probably planning their strategy on who gets you first. I can give them orders to leave you alone but I can only hold them off for so long before they disobey my orders."

Greg wanted the same thing as the men in the other room but he also knew what some of the consequences could be if she was really Peter's sister. If he found out they raped her to get sexual favors from her, he just might turn them into the federal Marshal. He would be signing his own sentence but sometimes family blood meant more. But on the other hand maybe they didn't have such a good relationship since Peter didn't bother to mention he had a sister and they shared this cabin.

"So it looks like you have a decision to make. You can either find out what it's like to be with a man or I can just walk out of here and let Tony and Markus loose on your lovely body. Your eyes betray you Melinda. They see something that peaks an interest. Think about that for a moment and then let me know your decision."

Greg's free hand moved unconsciously down to his cock, slowly rubbing it as she stared at him. "Don't you think it's time you found out what you've been missing," he said with a charming smile.
 
Melinda noticed the look of astonishment on the man's face as he stared at her. She could tell he was thinking about something as he stared at her. She wondered if it was so strange that she had never been with a man. She knew she had times when the need between her legs made her press one of her toys against her sex. She knew that pleasure but had never let the toys enter her. Her clit took all the pleasure and she would moan until the wetness came out of her and she would feel calmer for many weeks until the need hit her again. She wondered what would happen if she did have a man. Would she become a whore like some of the girls she heard gossip about when she went to church and other gatherings. She certainly did not want that but still she felt a need now to know what sex was all about. Especially with this handsome, well built man standing in front of her with such a huge shaft. She wondered if it would even fit inside of her. She blushed just thinking about it as she looked from the man's face to his huge shaft that he claimed got even bigger, how she didn't know and was a bit frightened to find out.

Her eyes had drifted down to his shaft again when suddenly he spoke, her face burned with embarrassment as she raised her eyes to his as he spoke. "Well Melinda it looks like we have quite a predicament here. I have two men in the next room who have not seen a woman like you in a long long time. They are probably planning their strategy on who gets you first. I can give them orders to leave you alone but I can only hold them off for so long before they disobey my orders." At first what he told did not sink in as she always thought that sex happened when you were married and she didn't plan on doing that either. She raised her eyes to his and could see he was thinking and stayed quiet. She felt her body trembling with fear at the thought of three men taking her. She was thinking about that when he spoke again, "So it looks like you have a decision to make. You can either find out what it's like to be with a man or I can just walk out of here and let Tony and Markus loose on your lovely body. Your eyes betray you Melinda. They see something that peaks an interest. Think about that for a moment and then let me know your decision." She was stunned for a moment until she saw his hand move to his shaft and then she stared at it again before he told her, "Don't you think it's time you found out what you've been missing." Tears welled in her eyes as she asked, "If I let you do this to me, will I have to let the other two do it too?" I don't want to be a whore." She felt her tears flowing and wiped at them with her hands forgetting to keep her breasts covered and the pillow slipped down showing her proud, firm breasts to him.
 
Last edited:
Greg waited patiently by the side of the bed as Melinda weighed his words carefully. He could tell she was agonizing as to what to do. It had to be upsetting to her to suddenly find herself in the company of three convicts. The way he saw it, this woman could surrender to him or find out the hard way what sex was like with Tony and Marcus. He didn't want her to find out the hard way and he found himself thinking about his sister telling her best friend how she fought with herself before she gave away her virginity to her boyfriend. No it would be better for her to find out from him the pleasures of sensual sex. He knew she would ultimately have to deal with the other men but he wasn't about to tell her.

He saw the tears form in her eyes as she struggled with making a decision that could change her life forever. He listened to her soft words that came hesitantly from her lips. "If I let you do this to me, will I have to let the other two do it too?" I don't want to be a whore."

He was about to answer her when a knock sounded on the bedroom door. "Hey boss. Is everything ok in there."

Turning his head toward the door, he answered, "Tony. Everything is fine. I don't want to be disturb. We have some things to work out."

The sound of footsteps on the wooden floor got further away and then Tony voice could be heard telling Marcus the boss did not want to be disturbed. There was faint laughter and Greg knew they were laughing about their boss in the bedroom with a beautiful blonde woman.

When he turned his head back to look at Melinda he saw the tears rolling down her cheeks. As she wiped them away with the back of the hand, the pillow slipped down revealing her proud breasts hidden by the bra she slipped on.

His eyes took in the twin mounds and he felt a slight twitch of lust in his balls. He knew this was a big decision for her and he wanted her to feel the sensual lust that comes from the sexual act.

"No you don't have to let Tony and Marcus do it too," he smiled knowing he was lying to her. There was no way they weren't going to sample this luscious babe but she didn't need to know that now. What was important was that he convinced her to trust him.

Sitting on the edge of the bed like a friend, he smiled at her. He reached out and put his hand on her bare thigh and felt a surge of lust course through his body. "Listen Melinda I will take it slow for your first time. I promise."

He reached up and took her hand, gently pulling it toward his cock. "Just feel it first. It doesn't bite," he laughed letting her hand rest on his semi-rigid cock.
 
Melinda waited for him to give her the answer she wanted to hear. She could see he was just about to speak when a knock at the door startled her. She turned her head to the door and grabbed the pillow and held it like She was relieved when he just spoke through the door, "Hey boss. Is everything ok in there." She turned her face to the man beside her as he spoke, "Tony. Everything is fine. I don't want to be disturb. We have some things to work out." She relaxed as she heard the man's footsteps go away until she heard him repeat the command of their leader and laugh. She felt confused and shy once more when he turned his face to her as she wiped at her tears.

"No you don't have to let Tony and Marcus do it too." Relief filled her as he smiled at her. She relax a little but was still tense as she thought of this big step she was going to take. Strangely his warm hand that he placed on her thigh seemed reassuring as he told her, "Listen Melinda I will take it slow for your first time. I promise." When he took her hand gently she did not resist him as he told her, "Just feel it first. It doesn't bite." It felt strange against her hand, kind of hard yet the skin was soft. She looked into his eyes as he laughed and asked, "What will happen to me if I get pregnant?"
 
Greg felt her fingers squeeze his cock a little and another jolt of electricity flowed in his shaft causing it to jerk. She did not try to pull away and that was encouraging to him. He was looking at her bra covered breasts, wondering what those two large mounds of flesh would feel like in his large hands.

"What will happen to me if I get pregnant?" Her question took him by surprise. He was trying to soothe her fears about having sex and she was already thinking of a consequence of her having sex with him. It was quickly evident to him that she had either read or heard the horrors of pregnancy after sex.

He took his eyes off her breasts to look her squarely in the eyes. "Melinda let me assure you I do not want to make you pregnant and I do not want kids. I can only promise you that when the time comes for me to shoot my load I will pull out before it happens."

He saw her eyes searching his face and he knew she was trying to decide what to do. From his standpoint she did not have too many options in her corner. He reached his hand out to touch her breasts, feeling one nipple pressing against the soft fabric.

"I think you know your body wants this and I think you want to know what it's like to experience what all your friends talked about," he said in a soft tone.
 
Melinda didn't expect his shaft to jerk in her hand but she didn't pull her hand away as she saw the look of surprise on his face. Somehow she knew it was because of the question that she had asked. His eyes moved from her breasts to her eyes as he told her, "Melinda let me assure you I do not want to make you pregnant and I do not want kids. I can only promise you that when the time comes for me to shoot my load I will pull out before it happens."

They were strange words, words that she did not totally understand as she thought of willingly giving herself to this stranger. She gasped from the sudden pleasure she felt as he touched her breasts. She could feel her nipples go hard and knew they were sticking out pressing against the material of her bra. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation as he spoke to her, "I think you know your body wants this and I think you want to know what it's like to experience what all your friends talked about." His voice was soft almost tender as she answered, "yes". tone.
 
He watched her eyes close when he touched her breasts and then her soft reply .... "Yes," was all he needed to hear from her. He pulled his hand from her breasts and then whispered to her. "Let's lay down together Melinda."

He had some very experienced lovers in the past and one in particular taught him to be responsive to a woman's needs and pleasure points. He found every woman had different areas of their bodies that gave them great pleasure. What was her pleasure spots? He had all night to explore her body while his two prison mates sat out in the other room. Tomorrow he would have to deal with them and he was sure Melinda would have to succumb to them too but that was tomorrow. Now she was willing to give herself to him and he was not about to pass up making love to this beautiful woman.

He lay next to her and then he leaned down to kiss her softly on the lips. He wondered how many men she had kissed in the past until she was turned off by them. While his lips touched her lightly, his tongue slipped out to slowly trace its way from one side to the other.

One hand slipped under her neck to cradle her while his other hand leisurely ran random patterns over her neck then down to her covered breasts. Unhooking the front clasp he released it and then pulled the thin material aside so his hands and fingers had access to her large perky breasts.

He pulled his lips off hers and looked into her eyes. "We have all night so let's not rush."
 
She found she liked his hand on her breasts. They were warm and gentle not what she had expected. When she thought about sex rarely she thought it would be a man pawing at her body but this was so much different. She felt a strange feeling of disappointment when he pulled his hand away but then she heard his deep soft voice whisper, "Let's lay down together Melinda." He made sure there was no effort on her part as he slid them down and she found a pillow under her head. Her eyes were half closed as he leaned over her and press his lips against her so gently that all reservations left her. Her first kiss was pleasant and she could feel her heart speed up as his tongue moved back and forth over her lips. She felt her lips parting and felt pleasure from his ministries. She had not known how sensitive her lips were until now.

His hand moved under her neck holding her gently as the other one moved seductively over her neck and moved slowly down to cover her beasts. She felt him unhook her bra and felt her breasts released from her bra. Her breathing quickened as she felt the heat of his hands and fingers on her large breasts and she could feel her nipples stiffen. She opened her eyes as he ended the kiss and found she was looking deep into his eyes as he told her, "We have all night so let's not rush." She nodded her head as she said, "yes." Fear assaulted her once more and she trembled but she knew she had gone too far now to stop.
 
Last edited:
Greg smiled down at her when she barley whispered, "Yes." Her body seemed to stiffen for a moment as if to say she was changing her mind. But then her muscles relaxed when his hand continued to explore her large breasts, massaging one before finding the taut nipple waiting for his fingers. When he felt the nipple responding by standing straight and proud, his fingers slid delicately to the other mound repeating his ministrations on that one.

It was beginning to look like to him that she was giving in to the sensations of her body. Certainly her nipples were responding but he was still uncertain about her mind. He was also aware of his two prison mates in the next room who he knew were hungry for any supple woman that came their way.

Trying to put those thoughts out of his mind, his lips returned to hers, kissing her with a bit more fervor. His tongue snaked out again but now it was a more demanding; wanting to taste the inside of the mouth. He felt a little resistance and didn't fight it. There was plenty of time for her to succumb to the pleasures of sexual delights.

Greg felt his own desire rising and his cock was reacting to this desirable woman's body lying next to him. His hips were against hers and there was not doubt she could feel his excitement growing between his legs. Pressing his hips against hers, he started to rhythmic move against her, letting her feel him getting harder. He wondered how she would take feeling his hard member against her as he kissed her more passionately.
 
Melinda closed her eyes savoring the way his hand massaged her breast. She gasped as his fingers found its way to her nipple causing a strange excitement to run through her. She felt his warm hand move to her other breast and she moaned softly as he touched and massaged that one before capturing her other hardened nipple. She had never felt such pleasure and excitement. Her body was pulsating under his hands as he kissed her pressing his tongue harder against her lips. Her lips parted a bit but did not open and he seemed to accept that as his hips pressed against her own. She could feel his huge shaft grow bigger and harder against her. A soft moan left her lips as it pressed against her clit and moved across it sending waves of pleasure through her. She could fell him moving and she found his tempo as his kiss became more demanding. She gave into the sensations totally. She could feel her legs begin to part allowing him a small entrance that allowed her to feel the soft skin of his shaft against her clit and slit.
 
Greg wondered silently if she would change her mind about letting him take her virginity. He knew that left to the other two men, she would not have much of a chance. In fact they would probably rape her over her screams that she was being violated.

But her body was responding to his touches. While his lips and tongue kissed hers, his hands teased and massaged her breasts while his hips sent the message that he was getting harder and stiffer.

Her soft moan was muffled by his lips covering hers when his cock rubbed against the lips of her pussy. He pushed his hips a bit harder against the lips guarding her womanhood and then he felt the head of his cock rubbing against her clit. The feel of her velvety skin excited him more and more.

His kisses became more ardent and passionate and he sensed she was giving up any struggle she might have. He wanted her ready and willing, wanting to feel his cock inside her. His hand left her breasts and began the short trek downward. His fingers lightly touched her skin and he could feel the goose bumps that had formed on her skin.

Over her abdomen and to the apex of her thighs his fingers danced lightly. He pulled his lips from hers and looked at her face. He wanted to see her reaction when his fingers found her virgin womanhood.

Moving his fingers more deliberately, they slid over the wet lips guarding her sex and then slipped inside. Her slit was hot and wet to the touch as his fingers began to explore her sex. His own breathing quickened knowing that in a short time his cock would replace his fingers.
 
Back
Top