Women who like to be taken forcefully

I know there is a lot of tongue in cheek comments on this thread and some very honest and serious ones, but I would like to add one thing before some body gets the wrong idea that all of us ladies who enjoy being forcefully taken, we are talking about men we know and trust We are talking about real enjoyable sex, not rape. I love it rough and I love real men just taking full control over me and doing whatever their heart desires. The men who I know and do this with , I know will not really harm me or worse. Strangers we do not know what they will do to us. Admittedly, I am a smaller than the average woman, but I do not go anywhere by myself that I am not fully aware of my surroundings and armed. Just because you are paranoid does not mean some idiot isn't out to get you. :) Sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket, but I felt this needed to be said. :) Please continue. :)
 
Last edited:
I know there is a lot of tongue in cheek comments on this thread and some very honest and serious ones, but I would like to add one thing before some body gets the wrong idea that all of us ladies who enjoy being forcefully taken, we are talking about men we know and trust We are talking about real enjoyable sex, not rape. I love it rough and I love real men just taking full control over me and doing whatever their heart desires. The men who I know and do this with , I know will not really harm me or worse. Strangers we do not know what they will do to us. Admittedly, I am a smaller than the average woman, but I do not go anywhere by myself that I am not fully aware of my surroundings and armed. Just because you are paranoid does not mean some idiot isn't out to get you. :) Sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket, but I felt this needed to be said. :) Please continue. :)

Thank you very much for this contribution - I absolutely agree with you and that has been the outset of this thread. I couldn't do it with a woman I don't love and I wouldn't dó it with a woman that didn't love and trust me. So well said LauraWilling and much appreciated!:rose:
 
Thank you DaneCopenhagen. I realized this, but no one had actually said his outright and we never know who is reading this and take it seriously that all women want anyone to take them forcefully. So at risk of being a party pooper, I thought maybe I should. I, myself absolutely love being taken forcefully and roughly by my husband and any friends we play with, so I am all for this, with people I trust. :)
 

Attachments

  • A couple of admirers 1976.jpg
    A couple of admirers 1976.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,165
Last edited:
a very valid point has been made:
While many of us enjoy being taken roughly it is only with a trusted partner. When we give access to our body, you are given a huge responsibility to treat it with respect. Respect comes in many forms and is important to any relationship.
 
I NEED TAKING NOW

sorry.

The trusted partner thing is right, the fact that I trust him so is what makes it so delicious! You can relax. Revel in it.

I've not had any for like, *two weeks* :eek:

So I hope he is hard when he gets home. And if not then, then sooner.
Then rough sex please!
 
If I could have the kind of sex I really wanted each time I engaged in it, it would be 8/10 times a raw, aggressive, teeth clenching FUCK, where he'd better make sure he was certain his hold on me was going to last, or tie me up/down/side to side because I'm going to fight. Hard. And not because I want him to stop, but because I get off on being bested.

Unfortunately, this kind of stuff just isn't always doable in a house with 2 kids.
 
I've always enjoyed being "forced" to submit and rough sex. I have no abuse in my background. Instead, I was raised to be polite, prim and proper. As a teen, my parents wanted me to stay away from the "slutty" girls. Frankly, those girls appeared to be having a lot of fun!

Today, I think that being forced removes the responsibility for being naughty. Sure, I did those nasty (delicious) things.. but I had no choice. He made me do it. YUMMMMMY.
I absolutely love it when women prove yet in another way, they are far hotter than porn or lit stories.
 
I'm definitely a girl who likes to be taken forcefully. Without going into details, from the moment my partner gets more rough with me, it's as if he's flicked a switch in my brain and my excitement increases tenfold. Although its not just the fact that I get enjoyment out of him being rough with me, there is also me knowing that he enjoys taking me like that and exerting his control over me. That feeds my compliance to do what he wants and to let him take me as he wants.
 
If I could have the kind of sex I really wanted each time I engaged in it, it would be 8/10 times a raw, aggressive, teeth clenching FUCK, where he'd better make sure he was certain his hold on me was going to last, or tie me up/down/side to side because I'm going to fight. Hard. And not because I want him to stop, but because I get off on being bested.

Unfortunately, this kind of stuff just isn't always doable in a house with 2 kids.




Fuckin "A"........ Now that's how fuckin should be.... RAW :cool:
 
Being taken forcefully is one of the only ways I truly get off. I love it when my husband holds my wrists above my head with one hand and then can do what he wants with his other. Because I know he wont ever really hurt me (and even if he did it would be an accident and we'd stop), I find the whole thing incredibly freeing as it allows me to just focus on the sensations I'm feeling.
 
I am a slave, and my Master often rapes me without the slightest warning. He likes to penetrate me while I sleep, for example, and to bend me over the sink when I am doing the dishes. I never know when he is going to do it, or how, and it is wonderful.
 
Sometimes;)

Sometimes my partner will get a little aggressive, or dominant and I love it when he does. although its a fetish of mine to be taken forcefully; He will only go so far because of personal reasons, which is understandable. But :) I love him no matter what!
 
I've never been taken like this, but I do think about it and once a man kissed me while holding my throat in his hand and I found it to be one of the most erotic things ever. Maybe if I'm lucky, someday I will know first hand what it's like.
 
The primal aspect of it really turns me on. Nothing like staring at the barely noticeable marks on my breasts while attending another boring meeting at the office.
 
So refreshing to know there are lots of other girls who feel exactly the way I do. I like nothing more than to be forced by someone I trust implicitly and my need to please outweighs everything else. When I get to that point there's virtually nothing I won't do...
 
I long to be taken roughly... but my DH does not enjoy doing it that way to me...and honestly, it would seem strange after years of marriage for him to change. But it is a fantasy, yes...
 
Mostly I like long, slow sensual love making, however, there are times when I just want to have him fuck me hard and rough, talk dirty to me and completely dominate me:devil:
 
Mostly I like long, slow sensual love making, however, there are times when I just want to have him fuck me hard and rough, talk dirty to me and completely dominate me:devil:

That does raise another question though. How do you communicate this to your partner without killing the mood or what do think triggers these times?

I used to have a girlfriend who started out very much rough sex, but after time she just wanted me to "make love" to her. So I did. She got rid of the nipple clamps and the restraints and we entered some strange vanilla half way house.

Then we broke up and years later she told me I had lost the edge and I was too gentle with her! Go figure.
 
love being ramfucked up the ass 1st thing in the morning...hard wood rubbing against me from behind...then BAM! Jammin' it into me! Feels sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooood! :)
 
I'm new to the board so forgive me if this aspect has already been covered, but I believe the desire to be "taken" comes from the appeal of not being in control.

In life, I am a very strong and dominating personality. But, in an intimate capacity - I crave the freedom of complete and absolute submission. The trust in a master who can and will do what they please, when they please without my having to interfere.
 
I am a woman. It is funny that you are dominant with men and submissive with women. With men, as with my husband, I love the feeling of their strength and size seizing me for their sexual pleasure, bringing me to mine. The sexual energy of women together is very different and I like to inflict my desires on her desire to do whatever I want. I will always make sure that we are both satisfied.
 
Back
Top