Report a Problem with an Uploaded Story

InBrightestDay

Experienced
I recently submitted an edit/rewrite of my first story. It went up on the site today, but there seems to have been some kind of error in the process.

Specifically, the original story was two pages long. The edit/redo is three pages long. Looking at the story here on the site, Pages 1 and 3 are from the new version, but Page 2 is still from the old version, meaning the story starts on Page 1, jumps way forward to the end on Page 2, and then ends again on Page 3! The effect, needless to say, is quite jarring.

Any idea how I contact someone about this? :confused:

I recently submitted an edit/rewrite of my first story. It went up on the site today, but there seems to have been some kind of error in the process.

Specifically, the original story was two pages long. The edit/redo is three pages long. Looking at the story here on the site, Pages 1 and 3 are from the new version, but Page 2 is still from the old version, meaning the story starts on Page 1, jumps way forward to the end on Page 2, and then ends again on Page 3! The effect, needless to say, is quite jarring.

Any idea how I contact someone about this? :confused:

Either PM Laurel, or re-submit the updated version with a note at the top mentioning the problem.

Back