Wife asks husband to fuck her friend; but why?

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Okay, the soul of drama is conflict, right? Well I've got the conflict, but I'm not sure where to go with it, plotwise, or how to resolve it.

Wife comes to husband and says, Honey, I want you to fuck my girlfriend. Now I don't mean a girlfriend in a lesbian sense, just another lady who is friends with the wife, maybe a work colleague or an old college chum.

Husband has always had the hots for this particular friend. Part of him (and you know which part) jumps at the chance. But the wiser part of him thinks, wait a minute! What's going on here? Is this a test? Am I supposed to refuse? Or does she really want me to do it? Even if she really wants me to do it, I've got a baaaad feeling about this.....

I'm assuming the husband says he'll do it, or it is a really short story. But as the date approaches, he is getting more and more nervous, not sure he wants to go through with it, etc. He is imagining all sorts of horrible ramifications down the road. But when the girlfriend shows up, looking hotter than every, he knows he can't resist. But will he continue to be conflicted all through the deed? Will it give him erection problems? Or will the naughtiness and uncertainty of it all make it all the sexier?

And what was the wife up to, anyway? Why did she ask him to do it? Is the friend lonely and horny and the wife wants to help her out? Did she lose a bet to the friend, or owe her money or a favor? Or is it a scheme between the wife and the friend to somehow frame the husband for something? I could see it going a million different ways.

The best solution would be both sexy and clever, of course. What do you all think?

Wife is fucking her friend's husband. Husband doesn't know, wife's friend doesn't know. The point here is that Wife and Friend's Husband is trying to set things up so that their partners' hands are "dirty" as well.

Wife is fucking her friend's husband. Husband doesn't know, wife's friend doesn't know. The point here is that Wife and Friend's Husband is trying to set things up so that their partners' hands are "dirty" as well.

This exact idea came to my mind. I’m not as original as I thought.

How about this. The friend has a terminal illness. It’s starting to take a toll on her stamina and she doesn’t have any romantic prospects in her life. She knows this guy has always had the hots for her and hopes his attraction isn’t fading despite her weight loss and fading strength. She asks her best friend, “I know it’s a lot to ask. But I just want to have sex one last time. I wanted to feel wanted one last time.” Wife knows he’d go for it. How can she say no?

I like the impregnating trope... "put a baby in her"... lots of room for emotional turmoil.

Some interesting ideas. In response to some:

If it was a setup to get the husband to cheat, why use the friend? Hire a prostitute or find someone less familiar.

If the wife and husband of friend are cheating, they may try and get the other two to have sex, but wouldn't directly ask - they would probably set up some situation, a joint vacation, a night drinking, where the two of them are increasingly exposed to one another.

If the friend is lonely and feeling unwanted, why set her up with the husband? Why not just create a Tinder account? Is he is attractive enough for the husband to lust after, I can't imagine it would be that difficult for her to get laid. Maybe the issue of safety, etc., plays into it, but it would take a lot for a woman to just say, oh your horny, sure, why don't you just fuck my husband.

A lost bet between the two friends seems plausible, as is a blackmail situation. Maybe the friend discovers the wife is having an affair and threatens to tell unless she is allowed to sleep with the husband, whom she always sort of had the hots for.

More of a stretch, the two woman are having a lesbian affair. The wife is deeply conflicted and they decide they want to explore a polyamorous relationship, but want to be sure the husband is equally attracted to and comfortable with the friend first.

You can even use the more outlandish "evil other" cult idea. The wife is being blackmailed or pressured by an outside group she wants to placate or get favor with. E.g. The outside group makes it clear to the woman that she will have her husband have sex with the other woman, and she will be forced to watch it while the other group looks on for their amusement - or else. A bit corny, but it could generate conflict and melodrama.

Well the one time that comes to my mind where I offered to let a friend borrow my husband was because my friend was confessing to a bit of a midlife crisis, sharing regrets about having been a conservative teen, then jumping into her first seriously committed relationship in her freshman year of college, who later became her husband. She regretted having never slept with a man other than her husband. She regretted not having the opportunity to have some of the experiences that I have had. I don't know if it is sexy, creative or clever, but it is my truth.

Well the one time that comes to my mind where I offered to let a friend borrow my husband was because my friend was confessing to a bit of a midlife crisis, sharing regrets about having been a conservative teen, then jumping into her first seriously committed relationship in her freshman year of college, who later became her husband. She regretted having never slept with a man other than her husband. She regretted not having the opportunity to have some of the experiences that I have had. I don't know if it is sexy, creative or clever, but it is my truth.

Interesting. How did that turn out? Were you ok with having shared your husband for your friend's benefit?

Interesting. How did that turn out? Were you ok with having shared your husband for your friend's benefit?

oh it didn't. she never brought it up again. We were drinking when we had the conversation. I am not even sure if she remembers it. the caveat was of course if my husband was ok with it, but since she didn't bring it up again, I didn't ask him.

I would be completely fine with it though. Historically, we both have blurred lines with our friendships, our couple friends etc. I am worse though. He is actually the one who prefers monogamy and has designated us as such as we got older. In my opinion, it is an outdated tradition that is simply unreasonable to maintain long term, but I do give it the good old college try. As far as past couples, we are still friends with all, sort of. Only one other couple has made it more than 10 years, and we are still friends with them. other couples separated and we had to pick which we keep as our friend, as that is usually how if goes when couples separate. only one couple separated as a result, they were not married, had an open relationship, she had slept with my husband on occasion, but she eventually added me to a no go list for her boyfriend, and he went with ignoring that one evening, and she went with not accepting that. we kept him as the friend, though hubby is FB friends with her. As for this current couple, I have no interest in her husband. I swear hubby has a list of criteria for his current friends, that involve being too old, too young, too heavy, or too effeminate for my tastes lol. (this case's husband is too effeminate). It would not bother me if he slept with her, and actually I would be thrilled as it would give me an opening to ask about some unknown man of my own choice later.

.......It would not bother me if he slept with her, and actually I would be thrilled as it would give me an opening to ask about some unknown man of my own choice later.

Actually, that may be the best answer to the question yet. The wife wants the husband to sleep with her friend, because she is hoping it will open the door to an open marriage for both of them.

Actually, that may be the best answer to the question yet. The wife wants the husband to sleep with her friend, because she is hoping it will open the door to an open marriage for both of them.

valid point. there is the reason I made the offer to this specific woman, and would have brought it up with hubby (because I am an awesome friend like that), and then there is the real reason behind my motivation (because don't we often have selfish reasons behind selfless actions).

Her friend confesses to the wife that she has an unfulfilled fantasy, she wants to sexually torture a guy. The friend's husband is completely vanilla and the friend is scared of the scene. Further the wife is jealous of her friend, as she sees how her husband behaves round her, and so volunteers him because if he is happy to fuck another woman he deserves all he gets and she believes it will put his crush to bed once and for all. The deal between the two women is that they won't let on that the wife knew of her friend's kinky fantasy.

I treated this scenario in my story "Who Are You?" in the Loving Wives category as a straight cuckquean situation where the wife honestly just wanted to watch her husband be with another woman, and even had the woman picked out - a friend who had gone through an ugly divorce before and had not ventured back out into the social world. The wife got to see the husband with another woman, the other woman had a safe situation to get back into the social world, and all was supposedly well, until the husband started catching feelings for the friend and did not want that to happen. He couldn't separate sex from love, and so he was the one that closed it down.

Don't know if that's realistic or not, but that's how I wrote it.

Reminds me of The Big Chill, where one single woman character wanted to get pregnant and her good friend offered her husband to help her.

Different Direction

Maybe try a different direction instead of what you're talking about.

How about: Wife's friend's husband died a few years back. Wife's friend used to be fun, used to be social, is a good person and is now completely trapped in a glass case of emotion (or something like that). Wife wants friend to come back and be her friend and wife has husband go out and try to give her attention, smile at her, be around her, as a man like her husband would.

Wife is trying to get husband to just break friend out of her sadness. The sex is just a natural progression with no ulterior motive and friend starts to accept husband as her own husband.

Maybe the husband had fucked around before and promised he would never do it again, or it gave him no pleasure?

The wife could be present during the act and telling him to fuck her and not to cum...a kind of sadistic way of control with consequences?

Maybe the wife has always had the fantasy of her husband with another woman, but the husband and the friend are keeping a secret from her of their previous cheating episodes?

maybe something like this:
- the friend of the wife is actually her best friend
- best friend had some deception in her love life, her self esteem is low and she is depressed
- wife is desperate and scared that her best friend might do the unthinkable and the only man that can help her is her hubby
- she makes her hubby woo the friend and make her increase her self esteem but she is getting aroused by the idea of her best friend sleeping with her husband so she then plans some scenarios (you do the rest here, is open to whatever you want)

maybe something like this:
- the friend of the wife is actually her best friend
- best friend had some deception in her love life, her self esteem is low and she is depressed
- wife is desperate and scared that her best friend might do the unthinkable and the only man that can help her is her hubby
- she makes her hubby woo the friend and make her increase her self esteem but she is getting aroused by the idea of her best friend sleeping with her husband so she then plans some scenarios (you do the rest here, is open to whatever you want)

I'd also go somewhere along these lines. Maybe the friend (wife's bff?) comes out of an abusive relationship and has severe trust issues and the husband is a very tender lover and she thinks he can show her bff that not all men are alike.
I can even see all kinds of possible outcomes from this. They make love once and that's it, it becomes a love triangle or husband falls in live with the friend and they run off.
Also by no means does he have to say yes immediately. Due to the reasons you've listed yourself, he could decline at first and then be either seduced into a threesome or just convinced over a couple of weeks or even tricked into it (lets go to that cabin without electricity we have by the lake).

I'd want to know why

Congratulations! You win my first post on Literotica!

I find your story premise very intriguing as it's my experience that women tend to set up such situations as a test. For whatever reason, she doesn't trust her man, so she gets a friend to tempt him to see if he'll take the bait. I got put into this situation when I was much younger, so I have some experience with this. I failed the test, but it was the right thing to do as my then girlfriend was incredibly manipulative and I wanted out.

Returning to your premise, has one of the partners changed their normal behaviors recently? Even if the reason is innocent, what seems minor to one partner could easily cause a great deal of uncertainty in the other. To resort to such testing would imply that the level of trust a relationship needs to survive is likely not present.

If a man is puzzled that his wife wants him to screw one of her friends, then she isn't being open and honest with him. This alone would cause me to back away from such an offer.

As I understand your premise so far, the wife is definitely not being open and honest. So what could she say to become honest? I again draw upon real-life experiences to offer a couple of suggestions.

1. The friend is a lesbian but desires motherhood. She wants a man she knows who won't cause her difficulties later with possessiveness or paternity issues. The only reason the wife would agree to this is the friend is her secret lesbian lover and doesn't want her husband to know that she's bi. (Yes, this really happened, but not to me personally. It didn't end well.)

2. The wife is the secret lesbian, but was trying to live the straight life because "that's the way it should be". She can no longer maintain the falsehood. She loves her man, but not enough to deny her true self any longer. So as a parting gift, she tells her friend -who has regularly remarked about how she wishes she had won him first- that she can have him if she can convince him to want her. This is why she doesn't say anything to her husband, as it wouldn't be an "honest" acceptance of the partner trade if he knew about it. (This did happen to me personally, and again didn't end well.)

I hope these thoughts help you with your project, and I look forward to your finished story to see how you work it all out.

Just curious, and without judgment: why did you agree? All of the wives of my acquaintance are incredibly possessive of their property - I mean, partners. I knew of a couple of instances when I was much younger, but the ring hadn't gone on yet. That ring really changes things.

Some ask why? I ask why not?

Maybe the freind is one of those so over the top hot that she intimidates everyone and has trouble getting laid.

Congratulations! You win my first post on Literotica!

I find your story premise very intriguing as it's my experience that women tend to set up such situations as a test. For whatever reason, she doesn't trust her man, so she gets a friend to tempt him to see if he'll take the bait. I got put into this situation when I was much younger, so I have some experience with this. I failed the test, but it was the right thing to do as my then girlfriend was incredibly manipulative and I wanted out.

Returning to your premise, has one of the partners changed their normal behaviors recently? Even if the reason is innocent, what seems minor to one partner could easily cause a great deal of uncertainty in the other. To resort to such testing would imply that the level of trust a relationship needs to survive is likely not present.

If a man is puzzled that his wife wants him to screw one of her friends, then she isn't being open and honest with him. This alone would cause me to back away from such an offer.

As I understand your premise so far, the wife is definitely not being open and honest. So what could she say to become honest? I again draw upon real-life experiences to offer a couple of suggestions.

1. The friend is a lesbian but desires motherhood. She wants a man she knows who won't cause her difficulties later with possessiveness or paternity issues. The only reason the wife would agree to this is the friend is her secret lesbian lover and doesn't want her husband to know that she's bi. (Yes, this really happened, but not to me personally. It didn't end well.)

2. The wife is the secret lesbian, but was trying to live the straight life because "that's the way it should be". She can no longer maintain the falsehood. She loves her man, but not enough to deny her true self any longer. So as a parting gift, she tells her friend -who has regularly remarked about how she wishes she had won him first- that she can have him if she can convince him to want her. This is why she doesn't say anything to her husband, as it wouldn't be an "honest" acceptance of the partner trade if he knew about it. (This did happen to me personally, and again didn't end well.)

I hope these thoughts help you with your project, and I look forward to your finished story to see how you work it all out.

See if I can remember the joke........ A guy goes over to his future wife's parents house. Her hot sister is there and tells him everyone is away and that she is glad he came over because she wants him. She begins to rub all over him and try to kiss him. He's a bit confused but suddenly goes outside and SURPRISE....there is his future wife with her parents. THEY were testing him and he passed by leaving the other daughter 'high and dry'. Since the family is wealthy the father even offers him a big role in the family business. As they all get ready to go back in the house the guy pauses and says to himself, "Wow, I am SO fortunate that I parked my car in the front of the house where I keep my condoms!"

Common reasons I've seen in Lit stories for this setup are:
* The friend wants to be impregnated
* The wife either wants to take a lover or already has, and figures the husband can't say No after she sets him up
* The friend is the wife's lover, and she's trying to ease them into a threesome
* This is the start of a polyamory story, and the friend is just the first of a long parade of people who will be joining the couple in their bed and/or marriage

Other reasons I've seen used:
* The wife is temporarily or permanently disabled or unavailable for some reason, and wants the friend to fill in for her
* The wife is dying, and is trying to set the husband up with her friend for when she's gone
* The wife lost a bet, or owes something to the friend, or something along those lines, so that she doesn't necessarily want the husband to sleep with the friend, but feels she has to set it up
* The wife discovers that her husband and friend share a particular fetish that she finds unsexy, perhaps even one that's sufficiently distinct from their usual sex life that she's unthreatened by letting them indulge

Back