What You Won't See on TV (closed for Sweetp4u)

BreakFrmReality

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Posts
898
"So this is it, huh?"

Justin Mack arrived at the studio of one of the major national sports networks. At 22, the senior running back had just won the Heisman Trophy as the best college football player for the past season. As a result, he was invited to do a sitdown interview with the network, which would be shown the following Sunday morning.

Wearing a button-down shirt and a pair of dark jeans, Justin stepped through the front door of the studio and made his way to the front desk. He was told to sit in the waiting area until an assistant came to get him.

Justin wasn't kept waiting, as an intern came out to the waiting area. The dark-skinned young man gave a smile and shook the intern's hand with a very firm grip. He happened to notice the intern wince a little from how hard Justin squeezed his hand.

The two men made their way through a series of hallways before arriving at a large room. In the middle of the room were two stools and a couple of cameras being set up. Justin sat down in one of the stools and was handed a bottle of water. He took a couple of sips.

"She'll be with you shortly, Justin," the intern said before walking away.

Justin nodded. "Thanks, man."

His heart began to beat a little faster. Not only was this going to be on national TV, but the woman who would be interviewing him was also the subject of a few of his fantasies. Now she would be sitting mere feet away from him.

And he couldn't wait.
 
Cassandra Lawrence

"No shine on my nose is there?" She turned her face to the make-up artist and tilted back to the beaming over heads.
"No, none." Quick response, efficient as always. To work this network you had to be sharp, and fast .. and it helped to be attractive.

Cassi worked hard to get where she was, with articles in Better Homes as well as Time. Many quoted her, her interviews and replayed them as well all across many media outlets. She was famous.. or rather infamous for getting to the good parts. Asking those questions in subtle ways that got answers viewers wanted and results in ratings her boss craved.

Standing four inches shy of six foot, her auburn hair and bright smile captured the attention of many. She had an honest face, so she was told. That wholesome face and life of the wife/mother next door, with a sharp mind for details. She wanted further than she was, and that meant higher ratings, her face in more places and making excellent connections.. Which the young man she was to interview today was one of those connections. He was up and coming and whispered rumors were he was going to be seriously whored for by the hopeful NFL coaches wanting him in their colors. So do right by him, get another leg into a prosperous future.

Had she seen him yet? No. But his life, as the researchers could find through dubious resources, was in a file on her cluttered desk while the hair and make-up finished her appearance.

"Ready, Cass." Clearing out, she sat in the room for another three minutes, checking her teeth for lipstick or unsavory lunch remains. Brown eyes clear, her hair shined and lay nicely as well. Skirt was acceptable length, blouse buttoned but yet the V was a tad risque. Smiling a dimpled grin into the mirror, she gathered her notes and mic pack, heading for the stage.

Sharp eyes pinned the young man as she came around the divider curtains of navy blue to the waiting set of comfortable chairs. Men and women worked around her to put in her mic pack, connecting the wire and sound testing while she approached Justin with her hand out, not quite shaking his hand but caressing her fingers over palm and thumb. "So good of you to come Mr. Mack, I didn't keep you waiting too long, did I?" Asked with a growing smile, holding his gaze.
 
Damn, she looks good.

That thought was the first to hit Justin's mind as he saw Cassi walking past the curtains and into the area surrounded by cameras. He gently shook her hand and felt her lightly massage his hand with her delicate fingers.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Lawrence," he replied, not feeling comfortable enough to call her by her first name yet. "And no, you didn't keep me waiting long at all. I'm a big fan, so I have no problem with it at all."

Justin once again sat down and took another long sip of water, then cleared his throat. Even though she had a delicate exterior, Cassi was known for asking the hard-hitting questions. He hoped she wouldn't dig too deeply or expose anything he felt would smear his campaign to be one of the top picks in May's draft.

Just relax and everything will be alright, he told himself.

The crew began to set Justin up, putting a mic pack on him as well. After everything was cleared, he smiled at the attractive woman sitting across from him.

"I'm ready when you are."
 
Cassandra Lawrence

"Change the stools out for something more..." Her brown eyes swung his way, her lips parted to smile as Justin settled himself on hard wood. "comfortable." The crew moving quickly to do as she asked. "hard to climb stools in peep toes and skirts." She offered in a sly conspiratorial wink.

With the stools gone and chairs now in their place, she sat down at an angle that had the camera over her shoulder and too one side to face Justin fully and she was more so facing him. Shifting in her chair, she settled and leaned forward to adjust the mic pack at her lower back to slide along her hip. Blouse falling open just enough to reveal hints of black silk and lace bra strap and decorative cup lace as her hands worked the battery pack into place.

"test.. Test... " She spoke softly, and then a little louder, "alright." They could hear her but not her whispers, which is exactly the way she wanted it to be.

"ready in five.. four..." Fingers flashed three, two and one before pointing to her. camera shifting about her head, came to her face as the lights also did their dance. The Studio's music and a man's deep baritone did the intro as her smile lit up and lights went high and bright.

"Good Evening.." Her spiel delivered as the camera swung around and centered once more on Justin's face ".. I am here with Heisman Trophy winner, Justin Mack. Good evening Justin.." A Flash of dimples and she shifted forward to her chair, an aggressive looking position but her smile was no where near predatory. Focusing her baby doe brown eyes on him, she smiled even wider at his expression as cameras shifted to more of him and less of her.

"Tell me.." Switching elbows in her chair, she leaned then to her right, uncrossing her long legs with only the barest hint of upper thighs as she recrossed right over left. "How's it feel to hold that Heisman?"
 
Last edited:
Justin tried hard not to notice the hint of lace that was exposed as Cassi's blouse fell open, but his brown eyes settled in at the cleavage that the woman was clearly putting on display.

Before he knew it, she was going through her final check and the show was under way.

"Good evening...glad to be here."

"Tell me...how's it feel to hold that Heisman?"

Cassi treated Justin to a nonchalant show of her uncrossing and recrossing her legs, teasing him a little by showing some thigh.

"Oh, man...like nothing I've ever felt before. I still really don't think it's hit me yet that, you know, I've been recognized as one of the best college football players in the country...and it's just an honor."
 
Cassandra Lawrence

"Please, call me Cassi won't you?" She offered her pet name as pale rose shaded lips smiled up at him. He was something to look at, from his dark head down to those large, capable hands and comfortable jeans.

"Your record is impressive, I could blurt out game stats all night long as this season you have worked .. Impressively hard. Statements, not questions, I know." A soft chuckle came as she gave him a flirty smile, "What I want to know is who inspired you to go into football? Your back ground, family are all supportive but face it, you could've done anything.. So why Football?" The questions were tedious, part of the scripting but her eyes were telling as unseen by camera, they roamed over him in a leisurely exploration he could not miss.

Was not well known that the perfect mother, and wife of two was a sex addict. She had a strong weakness for well built men, confidence alone would make her panties drip.. Luckily she wore a pair tonight. And as he answered her question, she had to wonder what he would think if he knew he sat where the last baseball 'great' had bent her over and fucked her into a screeching fit of convulsions for well over two hours?
 
Justin gave Cassi a genuine smile as she gave him the flirty grin that made him notice her in the first place. Then she asked him about what got him into football, and the answer was easy.

"I have two older brothers, so growing up, they made it hard for me to get anything that I wanted," he replied, a laugh following the line as he thought back to his childhood. "So being picked on for that long just made me realize that I had to do everything hard for me to go places."

He paused, then added, "They know better than to mess with me now," laughing a little bit once again.

As he gave his answer, he could've sworn he saw Cassi's eyes roaming his body; almost like she was eye-fucking him.

Now, he had fucked his fair share of college girls over his four years, and even the tutor that the school brought on for the football players. But he looked at the large ring on Cassi's finger, and figured she was off-limits.
 
Cassi

The screen to one side clicked on to show his following on FB and Twit. "You've created a stir, with your skills. Face it, 17 touch downs is not hamburger now is it?" Her eyes moved to her note cards, pulling one out and flipping to the second. Again her legs uncrossed as she shifted her shapely ass in her chair. Free hand reaching to tuck locks behind one ear, she peered up through thick lashes, "Ladies every where are dying to know if you're single." The remote shifted through vows of love and adoration, reading some off as they both chuckled.

"One young lady from U of U wants to give you twelve strapping sons." the laughter was on cue but she did laugh herself at that one. "How is your mother handling all the adoration?" She asked a semi-serious question there as there has been a few reports of young ladies showing up to his parent's house with fan fair, love letters and teddy bears in various state's colors. "And we are all interested in knowing if there is a young woman who has captured your heart watching us tonight?" She slid back into her seat, her arm brushing over firm C cups as a finger toyed along her lower lip. Nipples making a faint showing behind bra and blouse, she kept her eyes on his with a look of rather bold perusal.
 
"Nah, it wasn't easy, but it's always fun scoring, especially when it helps the team win," Justin replied to Cassi's asking about his 17 touchdowns on the season. "Plus we beat Ohio State, so that's always a good thing." He smiled and winked at her.

As the topic turned to his love life, Justin simply laughed and shook his head as Cassi read off the tweets of adoration for him. He noticed that Cassi had uncrossed her legs and left them uncrossed, teasing him even more as he watched her skirt hiking up her thighs.

"One young lady from U of U wants to give you twelve strapping sons," Cassi said with a laugh. As she said that, all Justin could think about was knocking Cassi up.

"My mom's been real good about that...she understands what it's like," Justin responded to Cassi's next question. "My dad played in high school and she chased him around then, so she knows the situation."

As for if there were any special women watching tonight, he just shook his head and warmly smiled. "No, I'm living the single life and loving it right now, actually," he replied, noticing Cassi's now-sensual demeanor.
 
Cassi

Eyes held, silence ticked by but not too much time to raise brows. But the loud sound and curse behind one billowing curtain cut the teleprompter as well as most of the lights.

"Shit! SORRY!" scrambled one newly fired intern from behind the mess.

"Take two minutes, don't move folks.. All we need is a lawsuit.." muttered one of the directors as he hopped and scrambled to the bumbling intern behind the curtains.

Moving to stand, Cassi fluidly moved herself between Justin's spread legs and feet to turn towards her Make up artist coming up the stairs.

"Excuse me a moment Justin.." She made excuses for her nearness and turned her face towards the taller thin woman putting more powder on her forehead and nose under the only light working on stage at that moment. However her round apple shaped ass but right at his eye level and a mere foot from him.

"You might.." She paused as her nose was powdered, stretching her features so that the crevices wouldn't be missed, "want to drink some water.. I would suggest a walk or stretch but it's dangerous in the studio without lighting.." She turned her face a bit to flash him a smile over her shoulder. Skirt a cream color was skin tight with the position in which she was standing, and it revealed no panty lines, and yet she wore a scrap of something as the lines at her hips were showing.

It wasn't but a minute tops before she was back in her chair, adjusting her self and tucking her feet together but not crossed. "Next questions are easy, where would you like to play, where do you see yourself in the next five years.. I keep it light for a reason.." She teased him in a low voice, no one could really hear over the noise but none were really interested in what she was saying off camera anyway. "That way when I want to interview you down the road, you won't run away from me or send me hate mail.." She grinned friendly like, shifting forward to the edge of her seat, "Anything you want, Justin?" She asked in a low tone, her head canting to the side a bit as she studied him closer, "I mean, is there anything you want me to ask you?"
 
Justin let out a deep breath as chaos started to unfold on the set, with the intern majorly screwing up.

He took a swig from his water bottle as Cassi stood up, essentially moving between his legs. "Oh, no, you're perfectly fine..."

Fine, she certainly was. And as her apple-shaped ass was right in front of Justin, he couldn't think about anything else but bending her over and fucking that ass raw.

He was snapped back to reality when she sat back down and let him know what line of questioning was next.

The following conversation played out as such in his head:

"Anything you want, Justin?"

Besides you? Nah, he thought. Before he could actually answer, though, she asked if there was anything specific he wanted her to ask him.

You can ask me to fuck you silly, he said in his head. All that came out was a simple, "Not really. You're the leading lady here, so I'll answer whatever you have to ask me," he whispered back, the distance between the two closing ever so slightly.
 
Cassi

"Few have been where you are right now, and of those few, they were all legendary in their chosen field." a wry smile tilted her full lips as she leaned forward further. Breasts shoved together threatened to swell over the top of her blouse but she shifted so he might look as long as he like, and she knew he was looking.

"I have a feeling you will be as well.." Finished off before she plucked up her own bottle of water. Wrapping her lips loosely about the throat, the bottle tipping to feed her thirsts.. or some of them anyway, while maintaining eye contact.

"Off the record.." She threw out of no where, tightening the lid and returning the bottle to the table beside her, "What type of woman does appeal to the animal in you?" She returned to leaning near him as people worked around them, but her question was quiet and no one seemed to notice their bent heads.
 
Hearing Cassi talk about becoming legendary made Justin appreciate his achievements even more. It also started to turn him on the way she was seemingly fawning over him and throwing more adoration his way. Her manipulating her stance to show off her breasts sure didn't hurt, either.

"What type of woman does appeal to the animal in you?"

Justin rubbed the short stubble on his face as he pondered Cassi's question. "I've had my fair share of college girls, but now that I'm leaving school, I'd like a woman who knows what she wants...and will do whatever it takes to get it."

He spoke slowly, all the while eyeing up Cassi's body as she sat before him. He could feel the tension building up.
 
Cassi

Now, she had his attention. Her smile reflected that knowledge as did her brown eyes. The heavy *click* sound meant they were coming back up as lights kicked on over heard and the faint buzz of the screen beside her started up once more. She slid back into her seat, keeping her feet planted on the ground and her gaze steadily on Justin.

She had a hard time reading this one, gauging his reaction to her. He didn't give off any thing really. Down right frustrating to think of, but he intrigued her none the less. Perhaps she was too good at appearing pure and proper?

"Cass! Say something?" Was called out from one of the producers and obediently she piped up with counting. More battery pack adjustments on the both of them, but she watched him like a hawk the entire time. Slipping to one side, her skirt riding higher up her thighs, she reached for her cards.

"We'll be ready to record in just ten more seconds!" Again another shout as the crew began to settle and get out of the way. Glad it was not a live interview, she gave Justin an apologetic smile, checking her watch to see how much longer it would go before being finished and lunch time?

"Five... four.."

"Justin, You have just about every NFL team courting you right now," She asked out right, "are there some colors you would really like to wear in the running?" She shifted again, this time letting her legs open just enough with skirt high enough to allow his gaze to see far more than what was appropriate. Her smile stayed serene while her eyes darkened with her arousal.
 
Justin watched as Cassi shifted in her seat, now exposing more of her milky-white thighs to him. The more he saw, the more he was intrigued by what lay underneath that little skirt.

"I'll go to whoever takes me," Justin replied, giving the answer that any prospect would give. He then followed with a more confident, "and whoever does take me is going to get one hell of a running back." A cocky smile crossed Justin's face for the first time throughout this whole interview, and he felt himself getting a little brash.

As Cassi sat there, legs uncrossed, the only colors that Justin began to wonder about were the colors of her panties.
 
Cassi

As if on cue, she chuckled with his remark, "Well then that is good news for the coaches watching." One hand went down to rest in her lap, long slim fingers curving about her inner thigh.

"I am sure your fans are anxious to find out as everyone else is just where you will settle. Viewers are interested to know what you will fall back on in the unfortunate event you are ever injured.." Her fingers danced about her inner thigh, circling and feathering as she spoke, but climbing a bit higher and under the hem of her skirt as it bunched out of sight of camera's and crew.

"Do you have a fall back plan, a degree? Rumors are you have a few options other than sports but seems no one is talking." Painted lips smile, her cards shifted before one more that hand moves back into her lap and slender thigh.
 
Justin's eyes followed Cassi's hand as she used it to circle around her inner thigh, and his expression as she did so would be puzzling to an outsider watching on TV.

With the way she was presenting herself to him, he was dying for the interview to end so he could see if she was for real, or if this was all just a tease. For now, he had to answer the questions as best he could and try not to get too distracted.

"I'll be getting my degree in May in business administration, so there would definitely be some avenues I could go down if some freak injury were to occur. I promised my mom I would graduate, so this is just fulfilling that."
 
Cassandra

"I wish I could sit here another hour and ask all the questions on these note cards as the viewers, your following, is quite impressive. As are your stats." She glanced down at her card to be sure she was right, "One thousand, seven hundred yards, seventeen touch downs, Heisman winner and single!" She threw in with a chuckle and widening grin all for the shifting cameras.

"But unfortunately our time is up, I do thank you for coming today to speak with me Justin." Her proper persona back in place as her legs crossed and her voice took on its rich motherly tone once more. Innocent brown eyes met the camera, "This was Intimate with Cassi, good day." She held until the light clicked off and then chaos broke out once more. Orderly chaos however, as the set was shut down, normal lights turned on. Fresh water given, her face patted with a small towel and cameras shut off.

"That's a wrap! Lunch!" The studio would be empty in about ten minutes. She stood up, pulled off mic and battery pack. Straightening her skirt and jacket into place as she turned to shake hands once more with Justin. "A pleasure, thank you Justin. I do hope, if you have time before you leave, to maybe sign a ball for my son?" Auburn head tipped sideways to indicate the back, "I have to see to a few things in my dressing room, but you can't miss it on your way out, if you wouldn't mind?"
 
Justin exhaled deeply as the interview came to a close. He had survived his time on the 'hot seat,' and was looking forward to the rest of his day.

He gently shook Cassi's hand one more time, and was about to head off when she asked him about signing a football for her son.

"That's not a problem at all," he said with a grin.

---

Minutes later, after giving Cassi time to see to whatever she had to back in her dressing room, Justin walked to the door, which had her name across it. He knocked on it a couple times.

"Cassi? It's Justin...you wanted me to sign that ball?"
 
Cassi

She sat in her swivel chair, water bottle in hand poised at the ready but her mind was off in another zone for the longest time. Her blouse had a few buttons opened down the front and pulled a bit more open. Her jewelry, including wedding ring was removed and in a tray on her vanity. Hair brushed free of their styling hair spray, she looked a good many years younger than her 40.

With one foot out , the other hooked to the chair, her shoe dangled off one toe as she waited, watching the door way as the studio quickly emptied. Assessing eyes held Justin's as he came to her dressing room, her smile returning as eyes slowly traversed from sneakers and jeans to that cute polo shirt he wore.

Full lips spread in a welcoming smile as their eyes met. "Thank you, for coming." Came out in a throaty purr. Sipping her water, she took her time in tightening the bottle as she pointed to a father large stuffed leather chair. "I will find a pen and the ball, can I get you anything to drink while I search? We have juices, water of course and coke products?" She stood up then, slipping her heels off to reveal her french pedicured toes. Wiggling as they made contact with the cooler floor, she waited for his answer before turning on her heel to move to the closet in the far corner. Hips swaying as she walked, her blouse was tugged free of skirt as she went, bending at the waist in the open door way to hunt through a box of items sent to her for their segment she hadn't bothered to use.

"I wasn't sure you would have time to stop by, or I would've had this ready." She offered an apology but she knew what she was doing and had not prepped for a damned good reason. Straightening her hands moved behind her to rest just above her ass as she seemingly frowned and huffed in the door way. "Ah! Figures.." Muttering loud enough he could hear her. "Can you give me a hand? They put it on the top shelf in the back and I can't reach it." She turned to lean in the door frame, brown eyes turning to Justin as she thumbed the closet opening and upwards.
 
Last edited:
There was something that Justin liked about seeing Cassi when she 'let her hair down.' She looked like a normal, very attractive woman, not a hard-hitting journalist who had conducted interview upon interview with big-name athletes and the like.

His brown eyes scanned her dressing room, and he noticed the jewelry and wedding ring on the tray. He smiled inside.

"Just a water would be great, thank you," Justin replied to Cassi's drink offer. Before he could get a chance to sit in what looked to be an extremely comfortable chair, he saw Cassi struggling to reach something on the top shelf.

"Lemme get that for you," the young athlete said as he walked over to the closet, extending his arms to reach the football that had been propped on the shelf.
 
Cassi

She didn't move from the door way nor from being so near him as he reached over her to pluck it off the shelf. Did she even have a fucking felt tip pen handy? Did she really care? .. Not really.

"Thank you." Whispered from her lips, intimately she murmured low as she spoke to him, staring up into his handsome face. She let him hold onto the ball instead of taking it from his hands. Her hands moved up to grip each side of his rib cage, she shifted forward to brush against him more fully in the facade of moving around him and items in her way to clear room. Breast pressed to his arm as she 'squeezed' by him, her dimples peeking out in her grin as she released him from her fingertips. "appreciate it." Her hands fell away, brushing his thigh in passing with purpose.

Moving to the small portable fridge, she bent to get water out for him and back to her vanity to find some writing implement he could use to sign it. "I'd like to thank you in some way." came out as she turned from fridge, free hand closing her door and shutting them in. Most, if not all had already left them in the studio but her room was sound proof and her shut door was a clear sign she was busy working not to interrupt.

Now she wanted to see just how well this one could handle with those large hands of his. She waited until he situated himself before bringing him the pen and water bottle.
 
Justin bit his bottom lip and felt his cock twitch as Cassi delicately ran her hands over his sides. He carried the ball like he would in a game, tucked under his arm, as he went back to the leather chair and sat down.

He watched Cassi's hips sway and bit his bottom lip again as she bent over to get a water out of the mini-fridge. An image of his fucking her as she stood there flashed through his mind.

Justin nodded and took the pen, quickly scrawling his autograph over the brown leather of the ball. Handing it back to her, he then took the bottle of water and set it on the floor beside the chair.

"So you want to thank me?" Justin asked in a voice that was a little louder than a whisper. "You can do a lot of things to do that..." he added, crooking his finger to beckon her onto his lap.
 
Cassi

Her smile went wolfish almost instantly, brown eyes falling to his wiggling finger. The pen went flying over one shoulder as she tossed it away. The ball, she took from him and turned enough to set it on top of an end table near by. Moving back to where he sat, she stepped over and brought his knees together as she took her time drawing nearer.

Fingers touching each of his hands, she toyed between each as she tugged his arms open and hands back, moving forward to sink onto his lap, straddling him. "I wondered if you would be game for a little more time with me.." purred out, her hands shifting one of his to her ass as her skirt climbed higher and bunched.

Eyes held as she sank a little further, "I didn't want you to think I was a creepy stalker type either.." Their breaths mingled, hers scented minty from her scope rinse before they interviewed. "But you are rather hard to resist Mr. Mack.." Her lips pressing to hold that M sound a little longer than necessary.

She settled just off his cock, a brief space between them as she released his hands and let him do as he may with them. Hovering over his mouth with her own, she lapped her lips once and searched his face to see if he was indeed, game?
 
"A little more time?" Justin asked as a big grin crept across his face. "Mmm, I've been wanting to fuck you for years...you're getting more than just a little time."

Justin then began to grind his hips into Cassi's while she straddled him, his large, dark hands resting against her white ass, bunching her skirt up around her waist.

"This isn't the first time you've done this, is it, Mrs. Lawrence?" Justin asked, turning the tables on his interviewer while emphasizing the fact that she was married, which turned him on even more. "What other athletes have you fucked?" he continued, letting his tongue slide out of his mouth and run along her soft lips.
 
Back
Top