Looking for the large, luscious ladies of Lit.

JasonTheGreat

Experienced
You are the smartest, most interesting women in the world. I love you all. I think you're the sexiest women on the planet.

I'm an intelligent, confident, married man who's looking for some fun on the side. Do you like talking dirty?Getting dirty little emails throughout the day? Do you get wet when you know a man is thinking about you, aroused, craving you through the digital smutbox?

Send me a PM. I'd love to get to know you.

Cheers.

Jason

Last edited:
You are the smartest, most interesting women in the world. I love you all. I think you're the sexiest women on the planet.

I'm an intelligent, confident, married man who's looking for some fun on the side. Do you like talking dirty?Getting dirty little emails throughout the day? Do you get wet when you know a man is thinking about you, aroused, craving you through the digital smutbox?

Cheers.

Jason

Hi Jason ,
I'm a voluptuous lady who is very intrigued. You sound like just what I like. I have to figure out pm as I am new here.

Cheers to you,
Nina

Thanks Kitten, I'll go check them out. Nice to meet another lovely curvy woman on here.

(I like Rubenesque--good modifier.)

Cheers.

Jason

ohh.. Thank you Jason. Lolz

Back