My BBW girl!

Cat26 said:
I am looking forward to doing more pictures for you guys. Really turns me on knowing how much you all appreciate them :devil:

Well I know I appreciate them very much... and they turn me on too ;) :p

Hugs, Licks and Kisses
:rose:

Glad you're all enjoying the pictures! :D

@cat - I'm presuming you've had the computer to yourself at some stage today then! :D Had another embarrassing moment last night which again highlighted the need for a place of our own. Partway through some particularly enjoyable lovemaking, Cat's mum shouted up to stairs 'stop making like bloody rabbits!'

Instead of being angry or trying to ban us having fun (would be hard anyway as we're both in our 20s!), she tends to take the piss - very embarassing! It's not helped much by the fact her bed squeaks and creaks at the slightest opportunity!

DwayneDibley said:

@cat - I'm presuming you've had the computer to yourself at some stage today then! :D Had another embarrassing moment last night which again highlighted the need for a place of our own. Partway through some particularly enjoyable lovemaking, Cat's mum shouted up to stairs 'stop making like bloody rabbits!'

Instead of being angry or trying to ban us having fun (would be hard anyway as we're both in our 20s!), she tends to take the piss - very embarassing! It's not helped much by the fact her bed squeaks and creaks at the slightest opportunity!

LMAO.....OMG that takes me back to my 20's. I'm sooooo glad I'm passed that......lol

Great pics btw.

DwayneDibley said:

Yeah parents can be embarassing like that at times lol.

Shyguy1369 said:
Yeah parents can be embarassing like that at times lol.

It was rather off-putting, but we soon got back 'into our stride' (except a lot quieter!) and finished our rather nice shag! :p

Shyguy1369 said:
Well I know I appreciate them very much... and they turn me on too ;) :p

Hugs, Licks and Kisses

Glad they have that effect on you. It turns me on too doing them for you. :p

Cat26 said:
Glad they have that effect on you. It turns me on too doing them for you. :p

Glad to hear it ...you are a sexy and beautiful woman :kiss:

Just stopping in to say hello to Cat and Dwayne... hope you are both doing well.

Hugs, Licks and Kisses

Hi Shyguy - we're both fine, thanks! :D

Just watched the first episode of Hitch Hikers Guide (the TV series) on TV, can't wait to see the film! Cat's already seen it though, and she didn't take me with her! :p

DwayneDibley said:

Just watched the first episode of Hitch Hikers Guide (the TV series) on TV, can't wait to see the film! Cat's already seen it though, and she didn't take me with her! :p

Glad to hear you are both fine... so nether you are Cat replied yet with whether you gave her that good licking ;) :p

As for the Hitchhicker's movie... awesome. Ashame you haven't seen it yet, but when you do, you'll be glad you did.

Shyguy1369 said:
Glad to hear you are both fine... so nether you are Cat replied yet with whether you gave her that good licking ;) :p

As for the Hitchhicker's movie... awesome. Ashame you haven't seen it yet, but when you do, you'll be glad you did.

Yes I did get a good licking - it was (pillow over mouth so I don't alert the household) fantastic! Mmmmmm. :p :D

Cat26 said:
Yes I did get a good licking - it was (pillow over mouth so I don't alert the household) fantastic! Mmmmmm. :p :D

Glad to hear it ;) :p

Bet it tasted gr-r-r-r-r-r-reat as well :)

bbw

DwayneDibley said:

hi,just caught your thread,you have one beautiful lady,i love bbw`s also,my wife is a bbw,we live in england also.maybe we could trade some pics privately?

Back