A Gallimaufry For The Lackadaisical Logophile

While we're on the art topic of this nature.

Chet Zar

Thanks for the link. I've seen a few of his pieces before, online, but never looked at his collected works or bio.

Can definitely see the Beksinski and Giger influences in his work. Checking out his tumblr, which is more current than his website. Good stuff!

Thanks for the link. I've seen a few of his pieces before, online, but never looked at his collected works or bio.

Can definitely see the Beksinski and Giger influences in his work. Checking out his tumblr, which is more current than his website. Good stuff!

Yep. I was introduced to him from his art on the TOOL records. I went to one of his shows many moons ago in L.A. The visitors were much more frightening than the art.

They also use their friend, Cam http://www.happypencil.com/store.phtml

/threadjack

tumblr_lv06ccaA6V1r47bczo1_500.jpg

PERORAL

[adjective]
1- through the mouth; through the oral cavity.
2- Medicine: performed or administered through the mouth.

DEGLUTITION

[noun]
the act or process of swallowing.

INGURGITATE

[verb]
1- to swallow greedily or in great quantity, as food.
2- to engulf; swallow up.

[verb]
3- to drink or eat greedily; guzzle; swill.

Last edited:
tumblr_o18do6GdFl1svht7go1_1280.jpg

TYPOGRAPHY

[noun]
the art and technique of arranging type in order to make language visible. The arrangement of type involves the selection of typefaces, point size, line length, leading (line spacing), adjusting the spaces between groups of letters (tracking) and adjusting the space between pairs of letters (kerning).

GRAPHEME

[noun]
1- a minimal unit of a writing system; a letter in an alphabet.
2- a unit of a writing system consisting of all the written symbols or sequences of written symbols that are used to represent a single phoneme.

SCRIPTORY

[adjective]
of or pertaining to writing; expressed in writing; used in writing.

tumblr_mgbvf30nQi1r8imomo1_500.jpg

COLPOSINQUANONIA

[noun]
estimating a woman’s beauty based on her chest.

CALLICOLPIA

[noun]
the condition of having beautiful breasts, especially if larger than average.

POLYMASTIA

[noun]
also known as accessory breasts, supernumerary breasts, multiple breast syndrome, or mammae erraticae - the condition of having more than two breasts present.
Extra breasts may appear with or without nipples or areolae. It is a condition and a form of atavism which is most prevalent in male humans, and often goes untreated as it is mostly harmless. In recent years, many affected women have had a plastic surgery operation to remove the additional breasts, for purely aesthetic reasons.

^^^^ White trash

Apparently with certain ummm… proclivities,
according to those who approached me via pm's

tumblr_m4o0d7cVL71r47bczo1_500.jpg

pharisee

[noun]
a sanctimonious, self-righteous, or hypocritical person.

MATUTOLYPEA

[noun]
1- morning depression.
2- sadness or irritation felt by some people when getting up in the morning.
3- getting up on the wrong side of the bed in the morning.’

ILLUSIVERITUDE

[noun]
1- the lack of truth.
2- the avoidance of reality; delusion.

BTW :

Those two Litsters who contacted me via pm's told me about Emerson's promiscuous past (under his other username, of course).
Let me just say that he used to be on the receiving end as in butt sex, and that he put out a tad too easily.

Which explains the white trash's stalking of alleged "female impersonators", his obsession with anuses and butt sex, and bizarre homophobic slurs. As in Emerson being conflicted, self-hating and projecting.

I'm still undecided whether to post details (links and so on).

Last edited:
What's the word for sociopathic troll?^^^^^

As in your bestie Emerson?

Funny how you pathetic asshole never told Him off when he stalked me ++ with disgusting inuendoes.
Because I deserve it, don't I? Because I'm an illiterate foreigner who shouldn't have the nerve to consider herself equal to or to challenge your superior pale asses.

You racist and xenophobic "libs." surely jump in the defense of the creepiest mofo's and you love white trash.

Last edited:
BTW :

Those two Litsters who contacted me via pm's told me about Emerson's promiscuous past (under his other username, of course).
Let me just say that he used to be on the receiving end as in butt sex, and that he put out a tad too easily.

Which explains the white trash's stalking of alleged "female impersonators", his obsession with anuses and butt sex, and bizarre homophobic slurs. As in Emerson being conflicted, self-hating and projecting.

I'm still undecided whether to post details (links and so on).

What was his other name?

What was his other name?

I'll leave it to those who contacted me -and obviously can't stand Emesron- to post it, should they wish to. I'm not going to be someone's pawn who carries their battles, and risk being banned or hounded by the Blurt team.

Suffice to say: JBJ (who's not one of the two posters who contacted me) already mentioned his username about 8 months ago or so. It's in the archive.

I'll leave it to those who contacted me -and obviously can't stand Emesron- to post it, should they wish to. I'm not going to be someone's pawn who carries their battles, and risk being banned or hounded by the Blurt team.

Suffice to say: JBJ (who's not one of the two posters who contacted me) already mentioned his username about 8 months ago or so. It's in the archive.

So, nothing. Just more yapping out of your ass. :rolleyes:

Surprise, surprise. Hashy is just looking for attention.

I gave you permission, list all you have.

Pist it, or take your attention seeking campaign elsewhere.

So, nothing. Just more yapping out of your ass. :rolleyes:

Surprise, surprise. Hashy is just looking for attention.

I gave you permission, list all you have.

Pist it, or take your attention seeking campaign elsewhere.

A-ha!!!! So you are into anal! But the question is....are you into SURPRISE anal????

Back