What am I looking for ?

Well, at this point I am not sure anymore. A friend? Good conversation? Maybe? Who knows at this point.

I don't want the world... Just something more than I have right now.

Ladies.... are you in the same boat? Feel free to drop me a line.

Matt

So I have come to the realization that I am a bit of an idiot. This is all that shocking to those of you who know me. lol

Last edited:
Meh, it is what it is... I am not going to blame her or myself.:cool: Just didn't click like we should of. So on to something new.

How ya been LadyJS?

No worse for wear. A so-so week, nothing to write home about. I lead a dull life LOL

Well, at this point I am not sure anymore. A friend? Good conversation? Maybe? Who knows at this point.

Matt

bump...

Matt

bump.

So I have come to the realization that I am a bit of an idiot. This is all that shocking to those of you who know me. lol

*opens mouth to comment, then decides not to kick a guy when he's down.*

I do hope you find someone, even though we ended up being pissed at each other during our chat a long time ago. Time heals and changes people and we all have times when we can be idiots.

Good luck :)

Matt

I do hope you find someone, even though we ended up being pissed at each other during our chat a long time ago. Time heals and changes people and we all have times when we can be idiots.

OK, just gonna say this and then run like hell, ducking cannon fire, but the boats are NOT the same. Lit is FULL of men with their mouths gaping looking for attention, and it is really in short supply of women, the ones that are on the boards have the pick of a bajillion men, and the ego bounce is many times what they're here for.

That said, you have to take it for what it is, a place where you really aren't going to find many in-depth conversations (OK, in fairness I actually have found SOME), or at least no more than you'd find by going to a bar instead. I hope to have some fun, pretty good at innuendo and teasing, so I just enjoy these boards for that. But to get upset with the roles mother nature has for us, and for the predator/prey nature of these exchanges to change, is like asking Darwin to rewrite his book.

Now, where's that door, cause I am RUNNING MY ASS OFF (Notice the running attire in my avi, pretty crafty, eh?), before I catch a brick to the head!

Last edited:

Indeed, we're too much alike to date But, we'd be great friends lol

OK, just gonna say this and then run like hell, ducking cannon fire, but the boats are NOT the same. Lit is FULL of men with their mouths gaping looking for attention, and it is really in short supply of women, the ones that are on the boards have the pick of a bajillion men, and the ego bounce is many times what they're here for.

That said, you have to take it for what it is, a place where you really aren't going to find many in-depth conversations (OK, in fairness I actually have found SOME), or at least no more than you'd find by going to a bar instead. I hope to have some fun, pretty good at innuendo and teasing, so I just enjoy these boards for that. But to get upset with the roles mother nature has for us, and for the predator/prey nature of these exchanges to change, is like asking Darwin to rewrite his book.

Now, where's that door, cause I am RUNNING MY ASS OFF (Notice the running attire in my avi, pretty crafty, eh?), before I catch a brick to the head!

lol it's all good dude.

lol it's all good dude.

Yeah. my experience so far has been to write to those I find interesting, which generally gets lost in a sea of dick pics and guys saying 'see my cock, and oh yea, I'm a great communicator'!

If you find one in here that communicates well, and hasn't been cum all over and now finds men can be pretty disgusting in this dick-joust for attention, you're luckier than most.

Yeah. my experience so far has been to write to those I find interesting, which generally gets lost in a sea of dick pics and guys saying 'see my cock, and oh yea, I'm a great communicator'!

If you find one in here that communicates well, and hasn't been cum all over and now finds men can be pretty disgusting in this dick-joust for attention, you're luckier than most.

*Now has mental imagery of men jousting with their dicks.* Thaaaaaaaaanks, dude.

Matt

BUMP.:rose:

Matt

BUMP.:rose:

Back