Any curious, straight guys out there?

Take it out and talk

Curious? Indeed. What do you like? Tell me your curiosity fantasy. I'll tell you mine.
 
Yes. Turned on by cocks more than the thought of being with the guys. But a new and growing turn-on for me.
 
When I was 15 my best neighborhood best friend and I had built a fort in his backyard. One day we were in there reading copies of scavenged playboys. Well we both got hard and he dropped his pants and started jerking off and then I followed. He reached over, grabbed my cock, and started moving his hand up and down and it felt great so I did the same to him and it felt strange and incredibly exciting. I removed my hand, bent over and started licking his cock, then started to suck it when... my DAD poked his head in the fort. Boy did all hell break loose. He took me to the doctor who told him that all boys play around and there's nothing to worry about. Thanks to the doctor I survived but have been straight ever since.

Time moves on but at 56 I am really getting the urge to suck a nice, hard cock. Don't really want to hug or kiss, not into anal (yet anyway) but often I jerk off to the fantasy of sucking a cock, often accompanied by a woman who shows me the way. I consider myself straight, absolutely love and adore a soft, loving woman but am now really getting the urge to have a hard cock in my mouth. Wow, never thought I would write that!

Any curious guys near my age interested in giving it a try in the Hillsboro, Oregon area?
 
couple weekend ago i was out of town and i was going to suck and get fucked but the guy didnt show
 
I'm definately thinking I want to suck a cock...take a load in my mouth...

Interested?? 34, JAX Florida
 
Two Virgins?

Very much the same story here as many others. Never did it, want to do it but haven't met the one yet.

Married, straight, D&D free, professional, discreet in San Diego interested in starting with mutual JO on a regular basis?
 
Very much the same story here as many others. Never did it, want to do it but haven't met the one yet.

Married, straight, D&D free, professional, discreet in San Diego interested in starting with mutual JO on a regular basis?

Same story here. Let me know if you get up Santa Barbara way.
 
hey

58 y.o. male 734 ac, 48161 zip

Have been sucked off a couple times but it was hurried and awkward, have had a cock in my mouth but not to completion.
Looking for pleasure in most any configuration, MM, MFM, MMM, MFF, etc. etc...
Sanity though a plus isn't a requirement, just be sure whatever is dealt out can be returned in kind...
 
Back
Top