Any curious, straight guys out there?

I have always liked pussy...

but at the same time I realized that I also have an "oral fetish" if I had to put a label on it. It is such a turn on for me to make someone climax by using my mouth! When I was in high school (freshman} I was at a hotel room after a football game(friday night) I was in a room with 2 older guys (seniors) and their girlfriends. At some point they got in an argument which resulted in the 2 girlfriends leaving. I went in to use the bathroom and I noticed that one of the girls had taken a shower and left a pair of her panties hanging on the shower curtain rod. I got a strong urge to put them on. There I was with a pair of panties on enjoying how they felt snug around my cock and balls when all of a sudden the door opened up and both of these seniors came walking in and before I had time to be embarrassed they had their cocks out and I just dropped to my knees. They both had bigger than average cocks and they made sure that I took those cocks all the way down holding my head in their hands, taking turns with my mouth. I was so turned on at this point it was great! Then one of them just went instantly rock hard and shot more cumm than I have seen to this day down my throat, it was shooting down my throat and squirting out the sides of my mouth, all I could do was keep swallowing. Right when I thought that I had it under control the second cock replaced the first one and shot an equal amount of cumm in my mouth this time my face was blasted before he got his cock down my throat. I thought it was great my cock was hard as a rock. About 20mins. later the girls showed up looking for their panties. Everybody remained quiet and when they left again I repeated the cock sucking that I did the first time. It was a great first experience.

Me too. No experience with guys but very curious. Not sure I'll ever go through with it but I do enjoy talking about the fantasy with other curious guys....hit me up if you'd like to chat

Me too. No experience with guys but very curious. Not sure I'll ever go through with it but I do enjoy talking about the fantasy with other curious guys....hit me up if you'd like to chat
so, where are avg and planplan from?

Definitely in this category. Love women but curiousity will get the better of me one day. I hope anyway.

I've thought about it a few times before, but would like to chat with someone cool first and talk about it more. Just chat in general.

I was a lot like a lot of you.
I love females. I have a girlfriend that is also bisexual.

I discovered my bisexuality about a year ago.

I love oral sex with a guy.
Not so much anal (though I have)
Never kissed a guy.

Feel free to PM if you have '?'

I am sexually and emotionally attracted to girls, and I also fantasize about sucking another man's cock... So, straight-ish? Heteroflexible? Straight-but-X? Yeah

same sort of....

same as you guys , but i have followed through with it. Love every minute of it. I dont try to lable myself at all . just a guy that loves women but also enjoys sex with a man sometimes.

Happily married here, to a wonderful woman who satisfies my sexual cravings almost completely. Even though she is great in bed, and is absolutely insatiable, I still have the urge to play with a nice cock now and then. My only experience with this is that I once jerked a guy off at a local adult theatre. He had an amazing cock, I would guess about 9 inches and hard as a rock, and he came in buckets. I still want to suck on a hard cock and make him cum in my mouth. I'm hoping that my wife will encourage this someday while one of her lovers is at our house. The thought of cleaning his cock and getting him hard for her has me ready to cum in my pants!!

My first time...

I was at a bar, buying this drop dead beauty drinks, felt her tits, when I asked her to come home with me. To her credit, she told me I needed to know something first, and pulled my hand down to her panties, where I felt her tiny stiff cock.

I was so hot, I told her "Let's go."

She gave me a blow job on the drive back to my place, which I really needed, because I didn't last two minutes. By the time we got home, I was hard again.

Just inside the door, I pulled off all her clothes, except for her panties (not quite ready for that yet). She started sucking me again, but been there, done that- I wanted to fuck her.

We went to my bedroom, where we got naked, and for the first time in my life, I sucked a cock. And I loved it. She came quickly, and I swallowed every drop.

Then I fucked her ass, before pulling out and cumming in her mouth, which she shared with me.

Last edited:
Wow Jessie, sounds like a great night. Ever see her again?

recently realized i'm curious, especially when wearing panties or pantyhose. would love to experience sucking a nice cock through the silky sheer material someday.

I have been with a handful of guys and have had various experiences. I only recently had a guy cum in my mouth though. Before that happened I had not wanted it to happen. When he did I was enjoying him so much that it was good. I want to do it again. I am looking for a freind to have fun with once in a while that we could explore and develop what we like to do!
I have fantasies about showering with a guy and playing in the shower. Feeling his wet cock in my ass crack would be awesome. I think I do want to do anal and I have had a soft rubber cock dildo in my ass and it felt wonderful. I would like a guy wieh a smaller cock to fuck me nice and slow while massaging my ass. I also fantasize about sitting on his lap and feeling his cock at my entrance and then sinking down on it. Feeling him enter me is a major turn on. Feeling his hips on my ass and buried in me while I rub his chest would feel so good. i look at the fem boy pics on here and see their sexy bodies and get so horny. I would like to see my cock enter one of their hot asses. And then slowly fuck them. cumming deep in there.
I am also interested in Iming on yahoo and playing and maybe on the phone after a few times of getting to know each other.
Ok I'll hush up now.

I have been with a handful of guys and have had various experiences. I only recently had a guy cum in my mouth though. Before that happened I had not wanted it to happen. When he did I was enjoying him so much that it was good. I want to do it again. I am looking for a freind to have fun with once in a while that we could explore and develop what we like to do!
I have fantasies about showering with a guy and playing in the shower. Feeling his wet cock in my ass crack would be awesome. I think I do want to do anal and I have had a soft rubber cock dildo in my ass and it felt wonderful. I would like a guy wieh a smaller cock to fuck me nice and slow while massaging my ass. I also fantasize about sitting on his lap and feeling his cock at my entrance and then sinking down on it. Feeling him enter me is a major turn on. Feeling his hips on my ass and buried in me while I rub his chest would feel so good. i look at the fem boy pics on here and see their sexy bodies and get so horny. I would like to see my cock enter one of their hot asses. And then slowly fuck them. cumming deep in there.
I am also interested in Iming on yahoo and playing and maybe on the phone after a few times of getting to know each other.
Ok I'll hush up now.

Wow, so hot

Back