men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have written on this topic but the issue comes down to what is meant by the word safe. Are you talking about someone who does not have a STD / STI, physical safety, or someone that will not damage your relationship? If you are defining safe as someone as being disease free there is no 100% guaranteed method. Some will say get a STD test but there is no way, due to medical privacy laws that you can verify their results. Likewise if you are talking about physical safety. Then a lot of common sense comes into play such as meeting the person together without having sex occur, not using a prostitute / escort, and taking other steps to plan for your safety. Finally if you are defining safe as someone who will not damage your relationship then boundaries and communication about the subject becomes important. Also, finding a stranger instead of a friend is another topic that should be considered.
 
I am curious if anyone has advise about how to proceed with my wife in fulfulling this fantasy, or atleast exploring it further. I am sure I would have no problem with the emotions of the situation because, as I stated earlier, I have been in a MFM with a former lover that I cared for deeply. My wife and I have a pretty good sex life but she is quite a bit more conservative than I sexually. However, she had a pretty active sex life before we met and certainly was no angel. I am not completely sure, but she may have had a drunken three way with two guys when she was younger. Either she won't tell me the truth or she doesn't completely remember. That may be why she is not comfortable discussing a MFM, because of her feeling "slutty" after that encounter. I on the other hand, would love for her to tell about that and any other sex she has had in the past. sometimes she will give in and tell me some stories, but not near as much as I would like. I fantasize about my wife not only with someone else or MFM, but in other situations as well. I like to think about someone seeing her naked or in compromising situations, flashing (as in her flashing other men), or having her simply flirt with other men. We have been in a couple of situations where she has shown her tits to others and when we have been in some semi-compromising situations with another man or couple. We had some of the best sex we ever had after those events.

The last thing I want to do is push her to do something she is not comfortable doing. However, I think about it all the time and think it could be inhance our sex life if we explored the idea more. Maybe not her sleeping with someone else, but some of the other things I mentioned above.
 
I agree.... I want to see her facial expressions and body movements as someone is pounding her and giving her all the pleasure she can take till she cums.....lol

This is the same thing my husband tells me. We have enjoyed many, many MFM's - it is by far our favorite sexual activity. While threesomes will not work for everyone, if a couple is open enough to give it a try, it can certainly be an incredibly erotic experience.
 
This is the same thing my husband tells me. We have enjoyed many, many MFM's - it is by far our favorite sexual activity. While threesomes will not work for everyone, if a couple is open enough to give it a try, it can certainly be an incredibly erotic experience.
Glad to know I'm not the only husband thinking about it Joan....lol I agree being open and focusing on just the pleasure aspect only is the key..... Just fun times.... ;-)
 
I am curious if anyone has advise about how to proceed with my wife in fulfulling this fantasy, or atleast exploring it further. I am sure I would have no problem with the emotions of the situation because, as I stated earlier, I have been in a MFM with a former lover that I cared for deeply. My wife and I have a pretty good sex life but she is quite a bit more conservative than I sexually. However, she had a pretty active sex life before we met and certainly was no angel. I am not completely sure, but she may have had a drunken three way with two guys when she was younger. Either she won't tell me the truth or she doesn't completely remember. That may be why she is not comfortable discussing a MFM, because of her feeling "slutty" after that encounter. I on the other hand, would love for her to tell about that and any other sex she has had in the past. sometimes she will give in and tell me some stories, but not near as much as I would like. I fantasize about my wife not only with someone else or MFM, but in other situations as well. I like to think about someone seeing her naked or in compromising situations, flashing (as in her flashing other men), or having her simply flirt with other men. We have been in a couple of situations where she has shown her tits to others and when we have been in some semi-compromising situations with another man or couple. We had some of the best sex we ever had after those events.

The last thing I want to do is push her to do something she is not comfortable doing. However, I think about it all the time and think it could be inhance our sex life if we explored the idea more. Maybe not her sleeping with someone else, but some of the other things I mentioned above.

The starting point is understanding what you are asking and what you will be undertaking. For example, before we met my wife had a ffm threesome and had a woman-on-woman encounter. However, the idea of having a threesome with another woman or being with another woman does not tempt her in the slightest. This has meant for us, any threesome has to involve inviting another male and for me, in order to have the threesome, it was a point I was willing to compromise.

In your situation, the fact she may have had a threesome while drunk before meeting you is irrelevant since women do change their attitudes about sex once they have a committed relationship. My feeling is you need to think about her perspective, understand what having a threesome may mean for her, and understand what it may mean for your relationship. The point I am trying to make here is be prepared for a spectrum of possibilities and be prepared that you may have to wait for this to happen. Also, try to build on any experience, regardless of how small or irrelevant it may seem at the time.

My feeling the starting point, is having a discussion with her about it and if she is not ready to talk about it then you need to wait until she is ready to discuss it. The fact that she is conservative may work to your advantage if by conservative you mean she holds traditional values about marriage and if she does, then it could be a sign that she would be more willing to work through the issues if the threesome went "pear-shaped." Likewise it could also be a sign that you may meet with initial resistance to the idea and it may mean that you will have to be patient as you work through it. Furthermore, there is no proven method of bringing up the subject of having a threesome and a lot depends on your communication style with her. It may mean you begin to introduce the idea during foreplay while realizing that the idea may arouse her but emotionally she may not be ready to go through with it. This means you will have to find some quiet time where the both of you are not distracted and when the two of you can discuss the subject openly. Once you do discus it you will need to cover subjects such as: boundaries, what-if, type of person to invite, how the threesome will occur and other issues as they come up. Only after the two of you have talked through the idea and the both of you are ready to look, can your search begin in earnest.

Just because the two of you talk about it and even search for someone, it does not mean it will happen. Reading your posting it maybe a situation where it does not happen, she is only comfortable with flashing, she may only want to flirt, or if she is interested in the idea of a threesome then it might be a soft-swinging situation instead of a full threesome. Without knowing your wife or you it is difficult to know where her comfort level may reside. Therefore, I am trying to prepare you for all eventualities.

Finally the last thing you want to do is to push the idea too much or get a few drinks in her in order to make her more receptive to the idea. Pushing the idea or having a few drinks may allow the threesome to happen; however, the results afterwards maybe that the relationship is permanently damaged. Damaging the relationship is the last thing you want to do in order to have a threesome. Therefore the best advice is to communicate and take it slow in order to allow her to get acclimated to the idea. Once you have her acclimated to the idea then you may find it is easier to progress it.
 
Last edited:
I just wrote a story about this.

Yes, these types of relationships are AWESOME, but you have to make sure everyone is in the same mindset. Either you want everyone to be happy and care enough about each other to know each other and understand the wants and needs, or you just want a one time fuck.

Draw up the rules and keep them firm.

Ps,
I love MFM relationships, call me greedy but oh yes!
 
I just wrote a story about this.

Yes, these types of relationships are AWESOME, but you have to make sure everyone is in the same mindset. Either you want everyone to be happy and care enough about each other to know each other and understand the wants and needs, or you just want a one time fuck.

Draw up the rules and keep them firm.

Ps,
I love MFM relationships, call me greedy but oh yes!

RomanSteel is right, everyone needs to have the same mindset, understanding, and need to be agreeable to the boundaries. The other point that RomanSteel touches upon and I will elaborate on, is understanding the type of threesome you are wanting. Essentially threesomes, in my opinion, comes in four forms. First is the typical threesome. This type is about pleasure, fucking, and not about getting to everyone. Usually there are short-lived and boundaries are in place to limit emotional involvement.

Second is cuckolding, this type of threesome has characteristics of both an open relations and the typical threesome. My definition of cuckolding tends to differ from others since I will include situations where one member of the couple has sex with someone outside of the relationship and it is done openly. This means my definition is not dependent on humiliation being a part of the activity. Like the typical threesome this type of threesome is generally short-lived but unlike the typical threesome it only involves one member from the couple. Boundaries may cover personal safety, limits to contact with the other person, and other boundaries to protect the relationship. Such a threesome means the other person lives vicariously through what is told to them and uses their imagination.

Third type of threesome is a variation of an open relationship. In this type of threesome the couple has agreed to open up their relationship and one of the members of the couple remains committed to the other by not forming an outside relationship. Typically boundaries are established to determine how time is split and how much about the secondary relationship is shared. An open relationship, may or may not involve, inviting the individual in which a secondary relationship has been formed to have a threesome.

Final is a polyamorous relationship in which a third person joins the relationship as a theoretical equal. For this type of relationship to work boundaries are established to determine how time is split and the person chosen may be more submissive in order to allow the arrangement to work thereby establishing a hierarchical order in the relationship.
 
IT might just be fantasy

I had the pleasure of being invited in to a married clps bedroom.....It was amazing seeing her receive that much pleasure

Though, it my just be a fantasy.....a pipe dream for me too get my wife in the Middle of a MFM. I truly do luv hearing about her past sexual adventures. When I jack off, many time I'm thinking about what she has told me.

I don't think I would be all incline too just sit at home while she is out getting in. That I have no desire for. For her too give the thumbs might have too do with, time, place and the stars and moon lining up.......
 
I loved thinking about me ex with another man. We had shared each other in more than a few MMF and FFM situations, as well as her being shared with more men on occasion. I loved it when those memories would come back to me and I would relish in the delight of how passionate she was, how hungry she became with the thrill of being with another man, or men.......I still think of it and it still hardens me.
 
What would you do if one of your buddies asked you to have sex with his wife without her knowing it was you? Would you do it or tell him no way?
 
I've had lots of FMF fun with my wife, but have only had MFM with two other couples, and both were odd, uncomfortable affairs. In the first, I met a couple through a Craigslist ad while traveling. I went to their house, where I fucked the woman and performed oral on her and finally finished in her ass. The whole time, her husband--still clothed--was lying on the bed, talking softly to her, touching her, caressing her. They were totally involved with each other and I was essentially a fleshy dildo that she was using to get herself off.

The next time, I went to a couple's hotel room. She was already naked and wearing a blindfold, which she didn't take off the entire time. She was so nervous she was shaking. She had an amazing body with nice big breasts. I ate her for a long time (and I'm typically very good, or so I'm told) but she didn't cum--I think she was too nervous too. Then her husband started fucking her while I repositioned myself near her head so she could suck me. He came inside her and I came on those beautiful tits, and then she went to shower (still blindfolded, at least until the bathroom door was closed. Then he told me I needed to leave before she came out, so I couldn't even thank her or get acquainted in any way.

Both experiences were entirely without any personal connection, and if I bumped into the people on the street tomorrow, I wouldn't recognize them.

I'd love to have MFM with my wife and another guy, or with another couple, but if it happens again I want it to feel real and not bizarre and strained.
 
What would you do if one of your buddies asked you to have sex with his wife without her knowing it was you? Would you do it or tell him no way?
I would have to say possible yes..... I would want to know if she is into the thought of being pleased by other men and have they talked about having encounters before. If so than 100% yes... It would be very very exciting experiance....
 
What would you do if one of your buddies asked you to have sex with his wife without her knowing it was you? Would you do it or tell him no way?

If she desired an anonymous fuck yes.........only if it was something she approved of....;)
 
There is a very strong evolutionary basis behind this particular fetish you guys have. Apparently it makes your sperm count increase more when you watch a man and woman having intercourse, than when you watch, say, 2 women. Your body reacts to the presence of a sperm rival, and attempts to increase your virility. When it's an MFM session, it's as if the two male bodies are competing to see which male will be able to fertilize the female. This makes for higher levels of arousal on your parts.
 
There is a very strong evolutionary basis behind this particular fetish you guys have. Apparently it makes your sperm count increase more when you watch a man and woman having intercourse, than when you watch, say, 2 women. Your body reacts to the presence of a sperm rival, and attempts to increase your virility. When it's an MFM session, it's as if the two male bodies are competing to see which male will be able to fertilize the female. This makes for higher levels of arousal on your parts.

"This makes for higher levels of arousal on your parts."...........yes it does.......Oh yeah.
 
I think about it often. My wife actually did this just before we got married/while we dated. We both had a lot of fun with it. Sadly we have not enjoyed such pleasures in a long time.
 
Fantasize about it ALL the time and have shared wife twice. It was damn hot! Loved it want more. I love watching her with another and I love the feel and taste of her afterward. She loves having two of us, always one filling her. Might have to go for a moment or two :eek:
 
Every Man's Fantasy

Ok just want some thoughts and opinions from you guys out there. I have the biggest fantasy of my wife having sex with another man while i watch, also having a MFM while eveyone is pleasing each other..... Anyone one with me in this fantasy???? Have any of you men and or women went there????

Hmmm, I thought this was every man's fantasy! I know it's one of hubby's big ones and the sexy detail turns me on too when in bed. I'm only interested in the fantantsy, not a real life MFM.
 
Never had this fantasy -- although I know women who want this -- they feel like they are not "cheating" if they get their husbands approval to fuck another while he watches. I wonder if the woman would do the same for him?
 
Never had this fantasy -- although I know women who want this -- they feel like they are not "cheating" if they get their husbands approval to fuck another while he watches. I wonder if the woman would do the same for him?

We have done both, MFM and FMF although I guess I get to participate a bit more because I am bi and my husband is not. But it is a very hot fantasy, and even hotter in reality.

He loves to step back and watch me when I am with another man, and then he whispers things to me, and ultimately joins in.

I also, love to sit back and watch him while he is pleasuring another female. I know what she is feeling, and I love that! And I love to join in with this as well (I won't go into details).

It takes a special relationship to open up and do this, it is definitely not for everyone. If the fantasy is important enough to you, continue to discuss it and decide together if your relationship can handle it.

Best of luck to you all...
 
Never had this fantasy -- although I know women who want this -- they feel like they are not "cheating" if they get their husbands approval to fuck another while he watches. I wonder if the woman would do the same for him?

I realize that I didn't actually reply to this quote with my last post.

I don't feel it is cheating, and neither does my husband. Everyone I suppose has different definitions of things.

Threesomes are something that we enjoy together and bring into our relationship to enhance it. It is not cheating when we both are doing it together and for each other. Does a woman using a vibrator mean she is cheating on her husband? What if they use it together? Good grief.

And to the poster who stated that he had two awkward threesomes, that does seem strange. I definitely need to talk with the person before we invite him or her into our bed, and so does my husband. We are not looking for extra relationships, or even really friends, but we have to feel comfortable with the person or else the sex would not be fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top