Prostate Massage

Keep trying

I've been trying this lately by myself with some limited success. My center finger is just long enough to reach my prostate when i lie on my back with my legs raised. So far i have got some pre-cum to leak but I have not had a full orgasm yet. Do i need to keep at it longer, at present i hit a plateau and cannot get by it.

I really don't have enough info to give you the best advice, but try these tips:

1. Whenever you play with your prostate make sure you are VERY HARD and turned on. In fact I am told some guys when they are hard their dick rubs on the prostate from the top. (Going in your ass is rubbing from the bottom.)

2. If you are having trouble cumming by prostate stimulation trying jacking yourself off to just prior to orgasm and then go back to rubbing your prostate. Keep alternating jacking off and rubbing your prostate until you cum by rubbing your prostate. I find that after a prostate orgasm I can jack myself off and I cum quickly and intensely but not like I already had an orgasm at all.

3. If you have trouble jacking and rubbing your prostate at the same time or alternatively, try using a prostate dildo or toy. Or try pushing on the area beneath your balls and above you anus. For me, I have to press firmly there and it only works when I am very turned on, but I can access my prostate from there too.

ES

I really don't have enough info to give you the best advice, but try these tips:

1. Whenever you play with your prostate make sure you are VERY HARD and turned on. In fact I am told some guys when they are hard their dick rubs on the prostate from the top. (Going in your ass is rubbing from the bottom.)

2. If you are having trouble cumming by prostate stimulation trying jacking yourself off to just prior to orgasm and then go back to rubbing your prostate. Keep alternating jacking off and rubbing your prostate until you cum by rubbing your prostate. I find that after a prostate orgasm I can jack myself off and I cum quickly and intensely but not like I already had an orgasm at all.

3. If you have trouble jacking and rubbing your prostate at the same time or alternatively, try using a prostate dildo or toy. Or try pushing on the area beneath your balls and above you anus. For me, I have to press firmly there and it only works when I am very turned on, but I can access my prostate from there too.

ES

Alternatively have someone do it for you.:devil: :p

ES

I tried your suggestion and it was sooo much more fun, i got loads of precum leaking out but i couldn't resit a few strokes of my hard cock which led to me shooting a huge load onto my chest and cheek.

Next time i will try to keep the prostrate massage going for a lot longer and hopefully hit a higher level of pleasure, thanks very much for the tips.

I'm already planning the next session.

Have attempted this unsucessfully ........so question.......how do i know i'm in the right place....how far do i need to insert my finger ? am i feeling for something in particular?

we all have to learn ! and perfect our tecniques.

Have attempted this unsucessfully ........so question.......how do i know i'm in the right place....how far do i need to insert my finger ? am i feeling for something in particular?

He should know if you are in the right place. I can't see how he wouldn't

You should be able to feel a smaller, hard, oval shape lump (not really a lump but can"t think of a better word) about 3-4" on the front side of the rectum.

If you gently rub it he should start to feel some sensations.

Look online

There are many sites online that can give you descriptions as to where it is, how it feels, etc. I never knew I had a prostate or if I did I don't know it could make me cum until I lost my virginity. My Domme at the time was like a Doctor. She talked me through it, asking me if I felt it and it should be there etc. It was amazing how much she knew about me.

It is about the distance of your thumb inside your rectum on the upper wall right below your balls similar to what Jerrythelad said. It is about the size of the ball of your thumb, smooth, and harder than the surrounding area. You know that you have got the right area when you press on it and you feel like you have to pee. (Be sure to empty your bladder first) If you keep rubbing the sensation will go away and it will start to feel good.

Remember you can also access it by pressing underneath your balls and above your anus. See my other post.

Good Luck
ES

I found mine before I knew about any of this......It's super easy to find right before an orgasm; hardens up and is obvious....right about the time I reach the edge......Damn...makes me want to go practice:devil:

I love playing wih my ass when I mastrrbate it sucks that not a lot of women out there that find it a turn on or would consider fingering my ass when giving head or just to turn me on even after I tell them I like it its usualy a mood killer for them is it me or are women less kinky then me when it comes to anal stuff?

I love playing wih my ass when I mastrrbate it sucks that not a lot of women out there that find it a turn on or would consider fingering my ass when giving head or just to turn me on even after I tell them I like it its usualy a mood killer for them is it me or are women less kinky then me when it comes to anal stuff?

it sounds like you are just meeting inappropriate women for your tastes neither men or women are ALL anything, please don't put us all in the same basket. Many of us WOMEN really get off on anal play both giving and receiving.

it sounds like you are just meeting inappropriate women for your tastes neither men or women are ALL anything, please don't put us all in the same basket. Many of us WOMEN really get off on anal play both giving and receiving.

Mybe we should all just fly our freak flags....that way when we meet someone, they'd know and the matches could be much more appropriate. One color flag for anal, one for bi, one for sub, .......on and on......

Well, after reading all the posts on this topic my curiousity got the best of me. Fortunately, after I read all the posts, I was by myself and had some time to explore my curiousity. It had been about 4 days or so since I had last played so I was pretty horny. I shut my doors, closed my blinds and settled into my chair at my computer with my favorite vids on. I was so horny and excited at the thought of doing this that my cock was instantly hard and throbbing up and down. I was hoping I could just hold back from cumming right away so I could enjoy the experience. I lubed everything up real nice and began slowly inserting my finger in and curling it upwards using the techniques described here with an up and down motion. It felt good but not overwhelmingly sensational. At first my cock even began to swell more and really started to throb but over time it diminished and even became just semi hard. At that point (about 30 minutes), I started to maneuver just a little bit different hoping to work my prostrate in a different manner. Upon doing this it almost took my breath away as I felt an overwhelming sense of pleasure down there. I couldn't believe how good it felt and it urged me on more. I kept working it for another 10 minutes with the pleasure staying about the same and then the pleasure started to diminish a little. I started getting disappointed and realligned myself again. Out of the blue, I felt immense pressure deep inside of me like I instantly had to pee. I decided to go with it and tried pushing it out. Instantly ,I felt it rise through my cock and a thick clear cum fluid gushed out of my semi hard cock and just oozed all over my stomach. I felt it rock through my body and I started convulsing. I kept working it and I felt more start to rise through my cock and I pushed and it oozed out again as my body continued convulsing. It was if I was feeling it through my whole body. At this point, i was so turned on at what was happening my cock began to harden fast and really started to swell. I couldn't believe my eyes as I had this cum fluid all over my stomach already and realized that my cock wanted attention now. I grabbed my cock and helt it straight up as I continued to work my prostrate back and forth. Another gush of flowing cum oozed out and down my shaft as my body continued to shake. It felt like I was in another world! I couldn't resist and decided to focus now on my throbbing cock. I stopped working on my prostrate and started stroking up and down. Now, I began to feel that familiar pleasure in just my cock as it pulsed in my hand. I knew I wasn't far away from just bursting. I stared at my cock and it looked so swollen and engorged. I eased my stroking to just smooth, tight slow strokes up and down. After a few strokes, I felt the explosion coming on. I eased my hand all the way to the base and just held it there as my cock really began to pulse hard. And then it happened. I exploded and wow did it explode. The first eruption went sailing past my face. The next gush hit me in the chin and neck. The next hit and splattered all over my chest. Another hitting my chest and then 3-4 more spurts that just covered my stomach. My body was really shaking and it felt amazing. I looked down and was shocked at the amount of cum covering my chest and body. I looked behind me to see where the first explosion hit and saw it all over the back of my chair above my shoulder. I couldn't keep myself from starting to laugh. I was just amazed at how much cum was everywhere. After cleaning up, I was still so horny after what just happened that I settled in to a couple more orgasms making it a very nice, enjoyable afternoon. Can't wait to repeat it again. Thanks for all the ideas.

Mybe we should all just fly our freak flags....that way when we meet someone, they'd know and the matches could be much more appropriate. One color flag for anal, one for bi, one for sub, .......on and on......

Could mine be rainbow please?:devil:

Well, after reading all the posts on this topic my curiousity got the best of me. Fortunately, after I read all the posts, I was by myself and had some time to explore my curiousity. It had been about 4 days or so since I had last played so I was pretty horny. I shut my doors, closed my blinds and settled into my chair at my computer with my favorite vids on. I was so horny and excited at the thought of doing this that my cock was instantly hard and throbbing up and down. I was hoping I could just hold back from cumming right away so I could enjoy the experience. I lubed everything up real nice and began slowly inserting my finger in and curling it upwards using the techniques described here with an up and down motion. It felt good but not overwhelmingly sensational. At first my cock even began to swell more and really started to throb but over time it diminished and even became just semi hard. At that point (about 30 minutes), I started to maneuver just a little bit different hoping to work my prostrate in a different manner. Upon doing this it almost took my breath away as I felt an overwhelming sense of pleasure down there. I couldn't believe how good it felt and it urged me on more. I kept working it for another 10 minutes with the pleasure staying about the same and then the pleasure started to diminish a little. I started getting disappointed and realligned myself again. Out of the blue, I felt immense pressure deep inside of me like I instantly had to pee. I decided to go with it and tried pushing it out. Instantly ,I felt it rise through my cock and a thick clear cum fluid gushed out of my semi hard cock and just oozed all over my stomach. I felt it rock through my body and I started convulsing. I kept working it and I felt more start to rise through my cock and I pushed and it oozed out again as my body continued convulsing. It was if I was feeling it through my whole body. At this point, i was so turned on at what was happening my cock began to harden fast and really started to swell. I couldn't believe my eyes as I had this cum fluid all over my stomach already and realized that my cock wanted attention now. I grabbed my cock and helt it straight up as I continued to work my prostrate back and forth. Another gush of flowing cum oozed out and down my shaft as my body continued to shake. It felt like I was in another world! I couldn't resist and decided to focus now on my throbbing cock. I stopped working on my prostrate and started stroking up and down. Now, I began to feel that familiar pleasure in just my cock as it pulsed in my hand. I knew I wasn't far away from just bursting. I stared at my cock and it looked so swollen and engorged. I eased my stroking to just smooth, tight slow strokes up and down. After a few strokes, I felt the explosion coming on. I eased my hand all the way to the base and just held it there as my cock really began to pulse hard. And then it happened. I exploded and wow did it explode. The first eruption went sailing past my face. The next gush hit me in the chin and neck. The next hit and splattered all over my chest. Another hitting my chest and then 3-4 more spurts that just covered my stomach. My body was really shaking and it felt amazing. I looked down and was shocked at the amount of cum covering my chest and body. I looked behind me to see where the first explosion hit and saw it all over the back of my chair above my shoulder. I couldn't keep myself from starting to laugh. I was just amazed at how much cum was everywhere. After cleaning up, I was still so horny after what just happened that I settled in to a couple more orgasms making it a very nice, enjoyable afternoon. Can't wait to repeat it again. Thanks for all the ideas.

That was so hot I'm quivering.:eek:

I was experimenting yesterday, I found an old plastic tube with a nice rounded end and then i put in a used electric battery toothbrush where the bristles fitted in snugly then inserted into my ass , battery of course.

Wow, i felt i was peeing for a while , ssoooooo nice, then a lot of clear pre-cum came out then cumm oozed out for a long time. I think I went at it too hard as it was over too quickly, but i did feel so very nice. Next time i will let it build and keep the sensation going for a long time.

and THIS is another reason I'd love this...

That was so hot I'm quivering.:eek:

To find a woman as excited about helping me experience this as it is to have the experience. To share it, would be incredible.

(Then to turn around and do the same for her g-spot... and taste those results and experience that with her...... I'd be happy for a year!)

Back