Halo: A Spartan Story

Raiden was happy that his bio suit was able to keep himself contained, even when he was outside of his armor. If it hadn't been there, he was sure that Liz would have felt how turned on he was. He had seen her for the woman she was, and not just the Spartan he was trying to survive with. He shook his head as she walked away, and then settled down at the back of the cave.

He was in a position to cover the entrance if anything happened. He knew nothing would happen, but just in case, he was ready. He had plenty of ammunition, a great partner, and the know-how to get the job they had been assigned done. He just wanted to make sure both of them lived through this.

"God she's beautiful," he muttered to himself, then grimaced. He pulled up his HUD and breathed a sigh of relief. He had shut his comm off for outgoing messages. He was happy that they were still able to use clicks to communicate, but that their comms were turned off for the time being.

He shook his head and then berated himself. Why was he thinking about her like a woman? He was on a mission with her, and they had to be at the top of their game to survive. He just wasn't sure about what would happen to them. He knew they would somehow make it out alive. They had to. Beyond that, he just had to keep his mind focused, and not think about her as anything but his partner.

Still, his mind wandered. He had felt her breasts against his bio suit. He had felt her hardened nipples, as well as the smooth skin that his hands grazed when he hugged her. He had even felt the punch from her hands. Hands that were smooth, much more so than his. He had also felt her arms around his when he hugged her. His mind continued to think about her as her watch continued.
 
Liz groaned. It seemed time was passing at a crawl and her mind and body was in hyper speed. She couldn't stop imagining Raiden over her, sliding into her, touching her and dammit it was annoying. Liz groaned. "I'm going to check the perimeter." She forgot she had turned off her comms when she took off her helmet. She glanced at Raiden to confirm he heard her. She saw his chest rising and falling and figured he was asleep. She hesitated for just a moment, but she needed the fresh air.

Liz took a step out of the cave and checked the bases with her scope. She was glad there wasn't a moon out and everything was shroud in darkness. This meant that though it was harder for her to see them it was virtually impossible for them to see her. She saw that most of them looked bored and weren't even actually on the look out only snapping too when their commanding officer came into view. This was good news. They were bored, they were set, and they weren't expecting anything to happen. Good news for her and Raiden.

Liz figured that she didn't even need to do a perimeter check, but going back into the cave with Raiden's scent would make her hornier and she didn't need that right now. No, what she needed was a cold shower. Liz walked around the cave and paused. It seemed their cave had a sister cavern that was almost attached to it. Liz checked her helmet getting a layout of it. Her map read that this cave was empty, but sometimes some of the aliens didn't show up on their hud. Also there was a big something but she couldn't determine what.

Liz walked inside and sighed. The whole place was slightly lit diamonds. Thousands of diamonds and these aliens didn't even care about them. What her hud couldn't determine was a huge lake. It was more like the great lakes back on Earth. She did say she needed a cold shower. A cold bath would do too. She did a scan with her suit and determined the water wouldn't boil her skin her off or anything. She was going to die here. She could afford one small luxury.
 
Raiden waited until Liz was gone, and then stood up. He knew that she was able to handle herself, but they were in enemy territory, and were alone. He followed her out, making sure that she didn't see or hear him. He knew that part of his mind was driven by lust, but the larger part was driven by wanting to keep both of them alive as long as possible.

That meant that he should be stuck to her like glue. When she went into the sister cave, he went in too. He could see that there wasn't anything to be worried about, only something that popped up as a non-life form. He did a deeper scan and found out that it was actually an ammo dump. He guessed that the grunts who he had taken out had a stash to make sure that they stayed alive while deserting.

Raiden's breath caught in his throat when he saw Liz stripping out of her armor, and then clothing. He knew she was gorgeous, but this was completely unexpected. Her naked body was making his bio suit and armor very uncomfortable. Without thinking about out, Raiden took his helmet off, after making sure they wouldn't be bothered for the night. He set it down next to hers, and then quickly followed suit, stripping out of his armor, and then bio suit.

Raiden hoped he wasn't crossing a line that would cause a rift as he slipped into the water alongside her. "God this feels good," he said, completely naked, and completely hard. He was happy that the water hid his bodily reactions, even if it only came to mid chest. That was the problem with being as big as he was.

He looked at her again, then settled down on an underwater ledge, sighing as the water came up to his neck. "There's an ammo dump here. It has plenty of weapons, ammunition, grenades, and even a few mortar rounds, as well as rockets. I think we could potentially have a really easy time with getting into a base or two, especially if the grunts guarding the base were anything like the grunts camped out in this cave," he said.

He was trying to keep the conversation about their mission, so that she wouldn't be mad at him for joining her. He was also doing it so that his mind didn't wander. He had the most gorgeous, naked woman next to him, and all he could think about was pushing her up against the wall and thrusting his cock deep into her pussy. He had had sex a few times, and it was a let down. None of the earth women could really withstand him, and he wasn't interested in most Spartan women, since they were just as busy as he was.

Still, there was something about Liz, and it made him want her more. He tried to push it aside as he continued to discuss their objective. "We need to figure out how we want to hit the first base tomorrow. I think that we need to hit one, then the next, then the last, if need be. We should take out communications first, so that the other bases don't know we are coming. Otherwise defense is going to tighten up, and it's going to be hell getting into those bases for this crystal," he said quietly, his deep, gravelly voice softly rumbling across the cave walls.
 
It was quick work taking off the suit and since she was only wearing panties and a tshirt it didn't take long for her to get naked. She heard the small tells that she wasn't alone so when Raiden spoke she didn't jump.l She just kept walking into the water glad that it came up to the bottom of the neck. This surprised her. Normally, she didn't like to be naked around well most anyone. She was so tall, gangly, muscled in the arms and legs, though she did have round hips, breasts, and ass. She liked to look at old halograms of the tall Amazon women and pretend she looked like them .. well minus the massive breasts. She had never wanted larger breasts until this moment. Then when Raiden looked at her he wouldn't see all her flaws; everything that made her look in her mind more manly. What man would want a woman who's arms were slightly muscled, whos thighs were wide not just cuz of fat, but from muscled. No, Raiden wanted a small, curvy thing like most men.

Than it hit her. She was naked with Raiden and wasn't bothered by it ... well not in the sense of embarrassment. When did she realized he had followed her? Something in her had recognized she wasn't alone and that it was Raiden taling her than something else. She pushed that thought aside as she caught a glimpse of him entering the water. Oh she had never wanted to be more normal than now. For some reason she was angry. Angry not that he followed her, but because there was no way in hell he would want her. She knew it was extremely difficult for Spartan men to get hard without their one mate. She had heard a few Spartan men had managed to experience sex with a chubby and orgasm, but most Spartan like her didn't bother with the ordeal.

Liz turned to Raiden and smiled. It was full of passion, lust, and a slight anger behind them. She wondered who his one true mate was or if he had even given himself to another. He must have to be so relaxed with her in the nude, in the water without even a care. Only a mated man would do something like that without even trying to make a move on her! Okay, well fine. She would let him know just how good she could be; what he would be missing and dammit if she could get him frustrated (she knew he couldn't get hard with her if he had already given himself to another) and then laugh in his face. So he could feel how she felt.

"I think that is a good idea." Liz stood on the very tips of her toes letting the water keep her balanced. It was like she was a sea goddess slowly rising out of the water until her breasts were just breaking the surface of the water. She tilted her head back letting her hair float in the water. "I think you can run point on the ammo run," her hands trailed down her breasts pinching the nipples before going lower down her stomach and between her legs. Her head snapped up as she looked at him smiling with turned into a look of pure ecstasy as her hand cupped her mound. "Don't you," she moaned.
 
Raiden shook his head at what Liz was doing. He remembered all the rumors that the medical department had spread about Spartan males. When the Spartan program was first started, in order to decrease the birthrate for Spartan women and keep them in the line of duty, rumors were spread that Spartan men could only ever perform when they were with their one true mate. However, it was a complete fallacy.

The rumors had been around for so long, that no Spartan male tried to correct them. Instead, it was just assumed that things were true. This was trying to be turned around, now that the Spartan population was so dangerously low, with few applicants being able to handle the transformation. He knew that he could, and was, very hard without needing his one true mate.

The only truth to those rumors was that if he had slept with another Spartan, he could be with no other Spartan. The one saving grace he had was that his two romps were with regular earth women, and not Spartan women. This meant that he was still able to choose the Spartan woman who he was mated with. He was trying to figure out just what Liz was doing.

Suddenly it all clicked. She was trying to show him exactly how she felt. What she didn't realize was that it was already how he felt. He smiled to himself and then knew how to act. When she grabbed her nipples, and then cupped her sex, he groaned softly. He was harder than he had ever been. Without missing a beat, he stepped back, water cascading from his body, his manhood standing fully at attention, the water at his thighs.

"I agree about running point," he said, slowly running his hands down his body. He knew that the water would be running in rivulets, some of it off of his manhood. He stepped out of the water, walking back to the ammo supply. He quickly took a mental count, then made his way back to the pool of water, sitting down, letting the water reach just above his waist.

"What's on your mind, Liz?" he asked suddenly. He could tell his eyes were full of lust, passion, and something deeper for her. He tried to suppress it, but knew it wouldn't succeed. Instead, he waited for an answer from her, trying to figure out what to do with the feelings he was having for his partner.
 
Liz laughed throatily feeling powerful in a harsh way. She was being completely stupid and in such a time when they needed to trust each other more than anything and she was being juvenile, because she was angry at him for wanting a more feminine woman, the war, and for herself for wanting to live more than wanting to serve her country like a true Spartan. This flashed through her mind and she opened her mouth to apologize to Raiden for her stupid behavior when he stepped back and she could see how thick, big, and throbbing he was. Her mouth hung open as he talked and his words buzzed in her ears.

He was hard. Like, really hard and not just kinda hard or a hardish, but really fucking hard. Her eyes were glued to his cock. The men on earth had NOTHING compared to this monster in front of her. She nodded vaguely as he accepted running point on the mission tomorrow. She could see every drop of water that ran down the length of his cock and then slowly dropped off. Liz had to lock her knees to stop her from walking up to him.

Thank the gods he walked away and she was able to sink into the water suddenly feeling like she was in a sauna instead of in a cold pool of natural water. He came back and she knew she was out of sorts when his voice surprised her and made her jump. She turned looking at him.

"What?" She blushed and bent her knees so she sank further into the water. Now she was embarrassed. She should have known that Spartans wouldn't play games or beat around the bush. They would be as direct as possible. "I .. nothing. The mission. The mission," she lied and then growled at herself. "You. You're on my mind. I know I'm going to die here. We both might die here and I want to have just one night where I didn't feel awkward and stupid as a woman. I want to feel like a woman in the books and movies and fuck hard, fuck soft, and fuck all day and night."

Liz felt better telling the truth, but dammit she still felt a stupid sharing such an intimate part of her pysche. She took a deep breath and decided to take control of the situation. "Since you seem able to get hard, maybe you would take my offer?"
 
Raiden chuckled softly. He knew Liz would know that it wasn't at her offer, but at her forwardness. He liked that about her, as well as the fact that she wasn't the type of woman who was softhearted. She knew how to handle herself, and her body was a testament to that. That was one of the biggest turn ons for him. That she was just like him, and could take what he gave, and dish it back out. They could finally be equals.

He looked at her and suddenly stepped forward, the water seemingly parting as he walked. He stood right next to her, his cock almost touching her. He grabbed her shoulders and hauled her up, the mucles in his arms, chest, and shoulders standing out as he lifted her easily. He leaned forward and looked into her eyes.

"If you are wanting a night of hot sex, where we just fuck and fuck and fuck, you have the wrong Spartan. I won't just fuck you. I'll make love to you as well. More than anything, that's what I want to feel. I want to finally feel that connection that few Spartans choose to feel," he said, making sure his eyes never left hers.

He leaned forward and kissed her softly, letting her feel his lust, passion, and the beginnings of his love. He wanted her, and badly. He also wanted her to hold and care for, as well as for her to hold and care for him. One of the side effects of becoming a Spartan was that people shied away from you, and it left a large void for comfort and attention in most male Spartans. They did a pretty good job of showing it, but sometimes it was just needed.

"Are you okay with that?" he asked softly, finally realizing that, when he had pulled her close, his cock had settled between her legs, rubbing along her pussy. He hadn't meant it, but he was still holding her. He set her down, letting her feet touch the bottom. He was still right against her, and groaned softly from the heat. He knew his body wanted her, but he had to know if she wanted him the way he wanted her.
 
Liz watched as Raiden walked to her. Her mouth went dry even as her body coiled tight. Damn, he was sexy. All that muscle and she wanted to lick every square inch of it. She bit her lip as he lifted her as easily as he would lift a child. She wasn't sure if he knew he had basically put his cock right between her legs and with every sentence he spoke his cock jerked sending fire coursing through her veins.

She almost cried when he said he was the wrong Spartan. Then his meaning struck her and her eyes widen in surprise. "Do you know what you're asking? Make love. That means we will only be for each other." Liz wasn't sure why she was hesitating. She wanted Raiden very much. She was bound to die here. She should know love just as much as he. It was hard for a Spartan having little to no contact with anyone. "I will be honored if you will make love to me."

Raiden had lowered her to her feet so she picked up one leg and wrapped it around his waist. She let the water hold her weight as she stroked herself against him. "It's been a long time coming. Love. Please, love me," she begged as she reached forward and brought his head down to her. She kissed him gently on the lips while a small part of her brain wondered if she was insane. Another bigger part said fuck it and take him as yours always and that's just what she did. The kiss soon turned passionate with lust and need as she poured everything she was into it.
 
Raiden heard what she said and smiled. He had hoped she would say yes. He had actually been harboring a small crush for her since their initiate days. He would never tell anyone though, and that was actually partly the reason why he had never sought a mate. He was highly sought after for his size, as well as his technical abilities, but he had always said no. Now he had his chance.

As he felt Liz wrap her leg around his waist, he smiled and lowered his hands down to her butt, grabbing a handful of each supple cheek. As they continued to share this hot, passionate kiss, he slowly lined himself up, he almost moaned from the heat. He slowly pulled her forward, watching her as his thick head slowly parted her lips. Almost without warning, it finally popped into her tight channel.

He pulled back and looked at her, the lust and love now evident in his eyes. "We are one," he said, driving himself all the way into her, moaning softly from the heat and how tight she was. He looked down at her and smiled. "I've wanted this for a long time. I figured I'd be honest with you, but I've kind of had a thing for you ever since we were initiated together. I just never figured it would work out. Now though, I'm yours and you are mine," he said.

He pulled back and then slowly thrust into her. He marveled at how she felt. It was almost a perfect fit, more than he could have ever hoped for. He leaned down and kissed her again, as his hand brought her other leg up around his waist, then dropped back down to her butt to support her. He easily started thrusting in and out of her, slowly getting faster as he kissed her with more and more passion.
 
Liz sucked in a breath as his hands gripped her bum and pulled her to him. She could feel his hardness at her core and she knew he was big, but the feel of him there felt like he was huge. And dammit if she didn't want all of it stuff inside her. Her slick sheath gripped him tightly as he eased inside her. She felt herself stretch and stretch as she accommodated the head of his cock into her.

Her brows crouched up in puzzlement as he stopped and looked at her. She smiled at his words. "We are Spartans. We are One. Forever. " She moaned feeling him flex inside her at her words. In one thrust he was home. She had to get used to his size as he was bigger than any she had ever have.

"You feel so ..." Liz couldn't finish her words as she was lifted and he began pumping into her hard and fast. She threw back her head and pressed her breast to his mouth so he could take them in. She bucked and writhed on his cock driving him in deep and milking him for all she was worth. He felt wonderful and she didn't want this to end ever.
 
Raiden groaned loudly, loving the feeling of the play of her inner muscles. She seemed to squeeze him, pulling him in as he pulled out, and then clamping down on him as he thrust back in. It was slowly but steadily driving him to his release, so he decided to even the playing field. He took the offered breast as he started to suck and nip at her nipple, noticing that her breasts were actually larger than he realized.

He quickly backed her against the wall, a little harder than he anticipated, but knew it did no damage as he sank back into her. He freed a hand and surprised her as he started rubbing her clit, pinching it as well. He could tell it was working as her hips started bucking against him a little more erratically, and a little harder.

He pulled away from her nipple, letting his teeth rake across the skin softly, before moving up to her neck and nipping and sucking on her skin. She tasted better than anything he had ever imagined, and quickly realized he never wanted this to end, or at least that they would have to do this as often as they could.
 
Liz couldn't take it. She couldn't hold back anymore. She grabbed his head kissing him roughly as his fingers found her clit and began rubbing. This man was more than she could have ever imagine. She squeezed him tightly with her walls as her own hands kneaded and trailed down his back. She couldn't get enough how big his muscles were. They were turning her and as she loved that he slammed her against the wall and was pummeling into her.

"So close," Liz panted. "Gonna cum."

No sooner were the words out her mouth than she was moaning her release into his mouth to stifle her screams. Her nails raked down his arms as she felt as if she was blown into a million pieces and then put back together. She had never had an orgasm before (without some sort of toy) and this was incredible. She stared into Raiden's eyes unbelieving.

On the next thrust she pulled up removing him from her. She wiggled and was able to get him to put her down. She smiled. "Remember how long I was able to hold my breath right?" It was one of the tests they had to pass growing up. The human brain could go 4 minutes without oxygen before a person started to get brain damage. Spartans could go longer, but not much...except one special Spartan.

Liz slowly bent her knees until she sank under water. She leaned forward and put Raiden into her mouth .. underwater. She sucked him deeply into her and then bobbed on his meat. She moaned, but no sound could be heard as she enjoyed the taste of him. He was so hard and yet so soft. He was more than a mouthful and she knew she was going to have to come up for air sooner than expected. Still she loved feeling him in her mouth and she planned on enjoying thoroughly.
 
Raiden smiled as he remembered Liz's special trait. She had been able to hold her breath for close to 6 minutes, which had the proctors for the test worried. When she came up and showed that she was alright, the proctors were extremely impressed. When he heard her mention it, he slowly realized exactly what she was going to do.

As she unwrapped herself from around him, and then sank underwater, he groaned, realizing he was about to be taken into her mouth. When she did just that, he moaned, only barely stifling it to keep from alerting anyone passing by.

When he felt her slowly slide down his cock, his knees nearly buckled with pleasure. He wasn't sure what it would be like, since neither of the women he had been with had tried this. What Liz was doing felt amazing. He knew he wouldn't last very long, and could see her clearly.

When he saw her coming up, he pulled her up, then kissed her passionately. He looked at her and then smiled. "Where do you want me to cum, because I'm extremely close," he said, his face flushed and his voice husky.
 
Liz hated to come up for air and stop his pleasure, but she needed air. She released his shaft from her throat and slowly came up while licking the head of his cock. She didn't want him to loose the overall pleasurable sensation. Though a little teasing could be in order. The thought made her smile mischieveviously. Oh, she could do this all night; teasing him make him beg for release and then deny him until she was ready.

It surprised her when he pulled her up and kissed her. She immediately forgot her plans to torture him sexually as she lost herself in the kiss. When he pulled back she looked at him and felt her breath catch. He was incredibly sexy. This was the most erotically she had ever seen him.

Liz thought hard on his question and than shrugged. "Wherever you want to cum," but she laid him back and climbed on top of his cock. She slid him deep into her overwhelmed with the passion and wanting to feel him in her. She took control of the pace driving him into her hard and fast into her. She rode him fast squeezing her muscles tight.

"Come on baby, come on," she whispered as she suddenly wanted to feel him erupt inside her.
 
Raiden groaned as he felt Liz sink onto him. He could feel that she was even more hot and wet than when he had first entered her. The heat felt amazing. When she started squeezing him while riding him, it drove him over the edge. He grabbed her hips and slammed her down onto him, holding her down as he thrust up into her, emptying himself.

"Oh dear god," he exhaled, his orgasm continuing. He hadn't remembered ever feeling this good as he lost himself in the pleasure. His hands seemed to have a mind of their own, as they suddenly released her hips. One moved to her chest, while the other moved to her clit. Both started to tease and drive her to her own orgasm. He wasn't sure, but it felt like she had her own orgasm.

He took a breath and then leaned back all the way, groaning from the feeling. He was more sensitive than he had ever remembered, but hadn't felt this good. Ever. He sighed happily and then looked at Liz, smiling at her, before pulling her down and kissing her passionately.
 
Liz moaned along with Raiden as he came. Just the noises he made caused her to get hot and when his fingers moved down to her clit she was only too happy to lean back and give him better access. It wasn't long before she was rubbing herself along his fingers and sliding his going flaccid cock against her slit. He felt good and she knew with the danger and everything she was ready for another orgasm.

Almost too fast she felt her orgasm throw her in the air as she splashed and bucked in the water. She could feel her pussy milking him as she bit down on his shoulder to stifle the scream that was threatening to come out of her chest. She finally calmed down and looked up at Raiden very much aware of what their sex meant. She smiled and was surprised when he kissed her with a passion she had never thought to feel. She returned the passion and had to pull back or else her greedy little pussy would demand more from him.

"We really need to get back, get some sleep, and focus." She hated to say it, but it was true. They had spent too much time away from task. Though she wanted to try all the different positions she heard about and more. Still she pushed away from him and padded to the otherside to retrieve her suit.

She turned back to see Raiden was following and his cock was so thick so big. "Would you ... pump it for me? I seen movies, I read books, but I've never seen a man jerk off in real life and it's very hot and ..." Liz's eyes had been on his cock the whole time. She looked up at him pleadinly. "Please let me see it."

Liz wasn't sure if he would. She knew herself. If his hand touched his cock and began stroking she knew she was going to sit back, open her legs, and begin playing with her pussy. Seeing a man masturbate had always been a turn on and seeing Raiden do it would be no different.
 
Raiden smiled and trailed his hand slowly down to his cock, before starting to teasingly stroke it. He took his time, letting Liz see everything she wanted. He could tell that it was working, as her fingers had drifted down to her wet slit, and were lazily teasing her. He could see his cum leaking out of her as she thrust two fingers deep into her pussy, the sight causing him to speed his fist up.

He had always loved watching a girl play with herself, and no one was as sexy as Liz when they did that. He knew that he would be able to cum one more time, but also knew that he wanted to be as deep in her as he could.

Without warning his hand sped up, before he stepped closer and pulled her to him, keeping her legs open. He roughly thrust deep into Liz, before quickly thrust in and out of her, letting her feel the full length of his cock. He groaned softly, and then bit her neck before anything louder could come out. He continued to powerfully thrust into her, kneading her breasts and kissing her.

He realized that there was very little that was sensual about this. This was fucking, plain and simple. They both had one more orgasm in themselves, and he was doing his best to bring it out of both of them. He kissed her neck again as his hands started to knead her breasts more firmly, his hips pounding, and then grinding against hers, before pulling back and repeating the motion.

He felt himself getting closer, and looked down at Liz, needing to know if she was close, and if she was ready to finish with him.
 
Liz spread her legs and slid her fingers over her wet slit. She could feel her pussy glistening with their juices and she used that as lubricant so she could thrust her fingers deep into her. Raiden was magnificent and she loved the way he looked with his hand wrapped around his cock thrusting into his hand. Her mouth actually went dry and she could feel her heart pounding from the sight. He slid his palm up and down that hard thickness his skin pulling slightly causing her pussy to gush more with need and want.

Liz had to slam her fingers into her pussy to get the kind of satisfaction she wanted. Never had she imagined it would be like this. The need, the want, so intense that she didn't care; couldn't help with needing the release. How did she get so lucky? He was massive and his cock only seemed to grow with every stroke of his hand until she was pushing her hips up fucking her fingers with wild abandonment.

She watched Raiden step closer and closer to him. She wondered if he was going to cum on her and when she had seen movies of that had thought gross, but here in this moment she would want nothing more than for him to spray her with his seed. She looked up at him her eyes wide, her chest heaving as her fingers stayed inside her wet cunt. She knew she looked wanton, but didn't care. She was mildly curious about his intentions now with him being so close. She was almost at the right height for him to slide into her mouth. Her mouth watered as she remembered how it felt to him in her mouth and she was okay with having a second round of that.

Liz wasn't sure how Raiden did it nor did she care as she was pulled onto him and he sank deep. She moaned deeply into his chest her subconscious very aware they were still in the enemy's camp. She pumped her hips in time with his as he fucked her hard and wild. She eventually couldn't keep the pace and she let him take what he wanted and more. In this moment he was in control and she was happy to have him slam inside inside and out his thick member causing tiny shocks of electricity in her.

She caught his eyes staring at her; something was in there that spoke to her on a deeper level even if she didn't know what it was. She threw her head back and silently screamed into the air as her pussy clutched him tightly and she came. The other orgasms were more than good, but this was so forceful that she couldn't control herself. She felt like she was on a tidal wave and it was tossing her along and all she could do was hold onto Raiden and pray she didn't let go of that scream that was dying to get out of her throat.

Liz finally came back to herself. Her pussy still spasming on his cock and she gave a small whimper. She was so sensitize she knew that almost any sort of touch would send her pussy gushing and her body begging for more. She didn't know that could happen. She wasn't even sure if Raiden had joined her in ecstasy. Liz hated to, but she had to pull from him and go back to the water so she could clean herself thoroughly. The water was almost too much on her sensitive bud and she felt herself having tiny orgasms as she cleaned herself. She didn't even bother with drying off as she stepped into her suit and it covered her. Before the suit had pressed against her nipples and chest now that even seemed like too much and she moaned into her helmet.

"Ready," she said through their channel. She wasn't sure if her voice could be heard or if he would pick up on the tiny tremors in it. She had to focus on the mission now and was finding it extremely difficult. She wasn't sure how they made it to the cave, but she immediately set up 2 claymores and a mine at the entrance, pulled Raiden to the back and took off her suit. She pulled him down onto a makeshift bed and cuddled into him.

"I don't think I'll get the chance to have you like this again. Without enemies or worries so I'm going to finally sleep with a man that I don't have to worry about crushing. We can get 4 hours before we must be on the move."
 
Back
Top