That's Just My Sugar Daddy Take two (closed for 1m, pm first)

This was intoxicating. This beautiful woman, dressed in lingerie, riding his cock frantically in public. He wanted to tease her some more, but was too turned on to have the kind of control. He felt her pussy tighten on his cock, as though trying to wring the cum from his cock. She road him faster, her big breasts bouncing fast and hard against his chest. His hands hung onto the cheeks of her ass, squeezing them hard, feeling the muscles move beneath the skin.

He could feel his climax approaching and knew there was no stopping it, "Rena... I'm... going....." The last words were reduced to a groan as he felt his cock explode inside her.
 
Serena bounced continually on his cock. She arched and bit back a scream as she came right when he did, her juices mingling with his cum. Her head fell on his shoulder. "Fuck Sean...." She panted... "We need random things like this sometimes I think. This was fun.
 
When he caught his breath, he kissed her deeply, then whispered, "Dress beautifully and provocatively for me, and I guarantee we will have lots of adventures."

They held each other for a minute, until they heard someone pass by the door outside. They looked at each other, and after a quick kiss, Rena dismounted him, semen running down her thigh. Sean slid his pants back on and composed himself as Rena dressed. He gathered the lingerie together, and said, "I will take care of these."

He exited the room to find the clerk standing at the end of the hall, looking nervous. Sean smiled and said, "they fit perfectly."

He handed her the garments, and continued, "I would like all of these and these two items in white as well."

He then handed the clerk another $40 and said, "thank you for your help."

When Rena came out front, Sean was standing by the door with a large bag. "Shall we?" he asked.
 
Serena was smiling as she met back up with Sean by the door. "We shall. As for dressing provocatively for you....with the right wardrobe, I'm sure I'll be able to do that quite often."
 
"Excellent," he murmured with a smile, as they walked back to his car. He slipped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. He loved the feel of her body, under his hand, moving next to him, in all ways really.

He opened the door for her, but pulled her in for a kiss before she could get in. When their lips parted, he said softly, "I don't think you know how much I am enjoying you."

It didn't really require an answer, so he gave her a peck on the lips and eased her into the seat. A minute later, they were on the road. "Are you in the mood for anything particular for dinner, or shall I surprise you?" he asked.
 
"You might as well surprise me. You seem to have quite the knack for doing so and getting away with it anyway." She winked before sliding one of her hands over his thigh, letting her fingers softly brush along the inner part close to his crotch
 
He laughed, "Well, I wouldn't want your life with me to be predictable and dull."

He whistled softly as she settled her hand on his thigh. He looked over at her, this lovely young woman with her hand on his thigh. "You really know how to make a man feel like a man," he said softly.

He turned his sights back on the road as they got onto the highway, "Hope you like sushi."
 
"Never dull with you." She smiled.

Her hand brushed more against him, inching closer to his cock to teasingly stroke him.

"I do love sushi actually."
 
"Somehow I thought you might," he ventured, his cock swelling as she teased him, "you do seem to like things raw."

Twenty minutes later, he was hard and squirming, as they pulled into the parking lot of his favorite sushi place. he parked and shut the engine off. he looked over at her with a grin and asked, "hungry?"

"Starved," she replied, licking her lips and then jumping from the car.

He laughed heartily as he exited and caught up with her, saying softky, "I do appreciate a lover with a sense of humor."

He reached behind her and pinched one of her cheeks, "and a tight ass."
 
She bit back a squeak when he pinched her ass.

"It's amazing that we go anywhere at all with the way you act." She teased. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you'd prefer to keep me in bed all day every day."

Deciding to be coy, she reached back and squeezed his ass in return.
 
He chuckled at her, "No no no, mon cherie, why limit us to a bed?"

He pulled her close for a second, "I want you in all sorts of places, doing all sorts of things."

He took her face in his hands, and said a little more seriously, "I can show you the world, if you will come with me."

He took her hand and ushered her into the restaurant. The owner recognized him, and asked how he was this evening. "We're starving Masa," he replied with an easy familiarity, "I hope you have something special tonight."

"Ah," the host smiled, "you leave it to me."

They were taken to a quiet booth, overlooking the gardens. He watched her seat herself, admiring the lines of her body. Such delightful eye candy… "Would you like a drink, my dear," he asked.
 
She smiled softly at him when he cupped her face. "Is it shining, shimmering and splendid?" She couldn't resist quoting part of one of her favorite Disney songs when he'd given her the perfect opening. Even if he had been more serious when he said it.

She walked with him as he led her inside and they were led to their seats.

"Of course I would. Care to suggest anything before I decide myself?"
 
"Well, they do make a high test mai tai that will curl your toes," I suggested. You smiled, and I took that for assent. Our server appeared, a young asian woman who looked rather bored until she saw you. I managed to get her attention long enough to order two supreme mai tais. She looked at me rather suspiciously or enviously and then left.

I looked at you, and grinned, "I think she wouldn't mind serving you alone. I can't blame her. You are shining, shimmering and perfect."
 
Serena eyed him. "Are you trying to say she wants me or something? I was figuring she'd be more jealous of me for being with you." she shrugged
 
"Just observing the way she looked at you, and paying you a compliment," he said softly. He settled back in his seat and regarded her curiously, "Am I being too forward perhaps? I have been told I can be too intense."

Before she could answer, their drinks were served. "Be careful," she said, mostly to you, "they are very strong."

I took a healthy sip of mine, just grinning at you.
 
"No. Not at all. It's just a little different hearing that a woman could want me is all." She shook her head.

She thanked the waitress when their drinks were brought to the table.

Once the waitress was gone, she took a small sip. "She's right. They are strong."
 
I had slipped my shoe off and started stroking your inner calf, chuckling a little, "Rena, you are simply lovely. Is it such a surprise that women would find you that way too?"

I took another sip of my drink, "and while I wouldn't bet the farm on it, I think our waitress is concerned that I will get you drunk and have my way with you."

My foot continued to slowly caress the inside of one calf and then the other.
 
"Actually it is a surprise since I've never had a woman express any sort of sexual interest in me." She giggled. "Probably jealous then according to you that she won't be having her way with me instead. I wonder how she'd take it if I were to have my way with her instead." She teased before squirming in an attempt to escape his wandering foot. "You're acting like a woman right now with the wandering foot. Please stop. The same caresses from your fingers that have me to my knees don't do a thing when made by your foot."
 
"Oh?" he said mildly, withdrawing his foot, "good to find out your preferences. Some woman rather enjoy it."

He was saved from further awkwardness by the arrival of a sashimi platter, the slices of fish laid out to look like the feathers of a crane. Shawn clapped briefly, smiling broadly at Masa, "bravo!"

The host explained which types of fish were before them, then disappeared. he grinned at her as they dug in.
 
"Those women usually enjoy doing it to someone as well. Might as well give guys a footjob while they're at it honestly."

She waited until after the food had been brought to them before resuming. "Never could understand how anyone could find that sexy or a turn-on really."
 
"Eh, just preferences," he shrugged, "everybody has their thing, some more extreme than others."

They ate amiably for a bit, commenting most about the food. Then he grinned at her, "So my dear, tell me about what you like? Any kinks or fetishes you would like to share?"

He watched her as she seemed to consider this. God, she was beautiful, and her really wanted to get into her head, as well as her panties.
 
Back
Top