3Ajsizo.jpg

4JshXUB.gif

3Vu9tGS.jpg

V5YwTcL.gif

ABbr39R.jpg

JqkQeeu.gif

xQBKIJR.jpg

i8lxaud.gif

Some move whether I click my mouse or not (for instance, if hand is busy). Some are stills, & some are links to... Well, I might know if I took them (different posts have different amounts of the phrase/title underlined).

Point? (At least) "One of these things is not like the other", so it doesn't fit the thread title.

Some move whether I click my mouse or not (for instance, if hand is busy). Some are stills, & some are links to... Well, I might know if I took them (different posts have different amounts of the phrase/title underlined).

Point? (At least) "One of these things is not like the other", so it doesn't fit the thread title.

Yep, you just described the three ways to post something in a thread.

And yes, some of them don't get nude...so what? It's closer than you will ever come to them in your entire life.

Yep, you just described the three ways to post something in a thread.

And yes, some of them don't get nude...so what? It's closer than you will ever come to them in your entire life.

And closer than you actually come to most of the pics/gifs in this thread.

Regardless, who cares?! Most of these people are/were famous & knew/know it (as well as their huge fan-bases, etc.), so they'd reject you if you got closer. I'd rather deal with the people in this area who may not be as "hot", but also have less to choose from & (for that reason) less chance of thinking they could do better than me.

And closer than you actually come to most of the pics/gifs in this thread.

Regardless, who cares?! Most of these people are/were famous & knew/know it (as well as their huge fan-bases, etc.), so they'd reject you if you got closer. I'd rather deal with the people in this area who may not be as "hot", but also have less to choose from & (for that reason) less chance of thinking they could do better than me.

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?
This is just a pic thread of hot celebs. Either you like them or not. If you're on the, "not" side...then why are you here?

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?
This is just a pic thread of hot celebs. Either you like them or not. If you're on the, "not" side...then why are you here?

I have nothing against pics of hot celebs.

But this is "not just a pic thread...". It's also a "gif" thread, or rather a "link to gif" thread, etc... It's no one thing, which means the majority either don't fit the title, or the title is deceptive.

I have nothing against pics of hot celebs.

But this is "not just a pic thread...". It's also a "gif" thread, or rather a "link to gif" thread, etc... It's no one thing, which means the majority either don't fit the title, or the title is deceptive.

So your panties are in a twist because I didn't name this thread:

Hot nude/semi-nude/not nude pics/gifs/gifvs/gfycats/& video links of Celebrities & Models: Pt 2

I am truly sorry that my thread's title has callously caused undue duress to your safe space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back