Test Your Posting Here

Attachments

• Ella 4.jpg
    Ella 4.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
my first test...I hope it works!

Game_Controller.jpg

That's gotta be my favorite pic on this whole thread! Granted, I didn't read the middle 847 pages, but still.
Also, the many pics of pin-up girls is awesome. Classy! I love it.

Feel free to ignore this one, too. ;)

Attachments

• GoingDown.jpg
    GoingDown.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,832
Changing images. Feel free to ignore again. :)

Attachments

• Vote4.jpg
    Vote4.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 714
And, yet again... lol

Attachments

• Thanksgiving.jpg
    Thanksgiving.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 6,264
Once again, feel free to ignore. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lady.jpg
    Lady.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 11,295
Testing For Sig Link. . .

Nope. And I did a quick search to see if I could find instructions for you, but I'm coming up empty handed. Bah - some help I am! :eek:

Probably your quickest bet? Post a query on the Author's Hangout.

Now I just tried the link in your sig, a mere 5 minutes later, and it worked for me. Is Lit on drugs today??:rolleyes:

Might be. I still don't see a link in No's sig. But yeah - with the way Lit's been acting lately, it's entirely possible.

Feel free to ignore this. :) I want to see if the marks show up above the "e" here on Lit. (I'm copy/pasting from another source!)

Zoé
Zoë

On another note, does anyone know if one mark or the other is "more appropriate" for this word/name? :)

BLEEEEEEEEEP!!! This is a test. This is only a test. If this had been an actual post you would have been instructed where to turn for pictures of naked breasts and cocks. This concludes this test of the Literotica Emergency Broadcast System (LEBS). We now return you to your regular program. :cool:

Back