Roleplay

BabbyGiiirl92

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Posts
105
Pm Me If You Want To Roleplay

You Can Be My: Mother, Father, Elder Sibling, Uncle, Aunt, Best Friend, Neighbour, Boss, Grandparent, Teacher....
 
Last edited:
Kind of hard for me to be your mother . . . but any male roles, I am into . . . next door neighbor, father, boss . . . tell my what you want and I'll set up a scenario for us . . .
 
Alan Taylor was sitting in his home office when he noticed a rental moving truck backing into the next door driveway. Alan had sold his consulting business for a "nice" chunk of cash. He wasn't wealthy, but could afford to retire at age 51 and do what he wanted to do. He still took calls from a few clients and split the fee with his successor. As he got acquainted around the neighborhood, he quickly became know as the local Mr. Fixit for small jobs.

As the new neighbor started to unload, Alan walked over to introduce himself and offer his assistance.
 
She wore a tiny denim skirt and a white tank top with no bra beneath it. She smiled happily at you and left the delivery men to do their work, "Well hello there handsome"
 
"Hey, neighbor . . . I'm Alan . . . just came over to see if I could be of some help. I've also got a full toolbox in case anything needs a quick fix."

Thinking to myself, I'd like to open my "tool box" for her . . . wonder if she is married or has a boyfriend.
 
Last edited:
I smile seductively, "Oh I can think of something that needs a fix and it is definitely not the house"
 
"Sorry, I didn't catch your name. Well, for starters, let's let these guys do their job and get everything inside. Then I can lend a hand and help get the important things set in place, like your bed."
 
I smile and walk towards the house, expecting you to follow, "My name's Kelly by the way handsome"
 
Following you into the house, just as the movers drop the last box of your stuff . . . "Damn, Kelly, you got a bunch of stuff here. I'm sure it's been a long day, so why don't I run back home and get the grill fired up. I'll get some burgers going and when you get ready come on over and we'll have something to eat. You like beer or wine, I've got both . . . then we can come back over here and get your bedroom put together so you have some place to sleep tonight. I'll also crank up my hot tub . . . maybe a nice soak in there will relieve some of the stress in your muscles . . ."
 
Heading back home . . . grill fired up . . . burgers on . . . cold beer in my outdoor cooler . . . sitting back waiting for you to come over . . . wondering where this evening will end up . . .
 
I smile and while paying the delivery men and smiling at the fact she didn't care about where the furniture was tonight, she wanted to get laid, she put her hand down and dipped it beneath her skirt feeling her soaked pussy, before going over to you, my high heels making a sound on the hard floor
 
Looking up as you walk into my back yard . . . . handing you a cold beer . . . "Ready for a burger? There's plenty more beer in the cooler . . . "

Watching as you settle into the lawn chair . . . damn, those legs are nice and that skirt is so fucking short . . . mmmmmmm
 
I smile and as I sit down my skirt rises and from where you are sat you see a glimpse of my wet pussy, and see i have no undies on, I smile and take a sip of the beer
 
"Are you thirsty? Or de we need to go inside and have dessert first?"
 
I walk towards the bedroom and strip as I go, leaving on my heels and I decide to tease you by fingering myself on the way, walking backwards I stand in front of your bed, "Come and get me handsome"
 
I know that you are ready to cum . . . pushing you gently back on the bed and spreading your legs out so that your dripping pussy is wide open . . my hard cock is straining against my jeans and briefs . . . but you are going to have to wait . . .

Crawling on the bed between your legs, I bury my face in your wet pussy . . . my tongue begins its work . . . wondering how quickly that first orgasm will explode . . . then you will get fucked
 
My head is thrown back and I scream in pleasure, "Ohhh yes" I cum and my pussy contracts, and I wait for the fucking of my life
 
After Kelly cums all over his face . . . more than he could swallow, Alan stands up and starts to get undressed himself . . .
 
Back
Top