hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-grins blushing-
thankyou for the kind words
oh and if people have any requests for my thread I'll see if i can get some done :)
i aim to please -giggles-

-grins blushing-
thankyou for the kind words
oh and if people have any requests for my thread I'll see if i can get some done :)
i aim to please -giggles-

Well if you aim to please :) my favorite has always been in a cute dress with the top pulled down exposed and the bottom pulled up ta show what underneath :) specialy if your pretty face makes it in the picture

hmmm okay well I'll make sure i get to work and sort one of those out for you ;) xx

You, my love, are an amazingly sexy and stunning, lady.

I absolutely adore naughty girls in silky, sexy knickers...and schoolgirl skirts...will you let me peek up your skirt??

You, my love, are an amazingly sexy and stunning, lady.

I absolutely adore naughty girls in silky, sexy knickers...and schoolgirl skirts...will you let me peek up your skirt??

-giggles and blushes- thankyou :)

hmmm i wouldn't let you have it that easy or it'd be no fun ;)

Very nice set of pictures! Looking forward to more! I think they are beautiful, and well done! Shame you are across the pond, I would love to offer my photography skill! Free of charge!

Very nice set of pictures! Looking forward to more! I think they are beautiful, and well done! Shame you are across the pond, I would love to offer my photography skill! Free of charge!

heheh thankyou shame i could probably do with someone else taking them :p easier than self timer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back