Be kind to your elders...

I am not sure what I expected when I posted my photos... or started writing stories. But the response has been amazing! I'll be posting more pictures soon... going to take some advice from supporters :) :kiss:

Gorgeous there are a lot of great guys on this site and there are a few asswipes as well. Unfortunately you have to take the bad with the good cause they have the right to make assholes of themselves! I am glad you are choosing to ignore them and do what you want!! :rose:

Work it...you are still smoking hot. Thanks for posting :)

Wow! Just read through your whole thread! Love the photos! (Purple corset is my favorite!). Sexy!

L

Heels...

I wear 4"-6" heels almost everywhere. Even have a pair of snow boots with 6" spiked heels:) I have found that heels immediately put other women in what I call "Frumpy Mode". My H cracks up at the reactions I get from other women when I wear heels. He swears one of these days I'll get my eyes scratched out.

Not great pics... but...

These were taken at a bike rally we went to recently... sorry for the quality... and for my inebriated state! It was a fun day and this was about 2 AM...

Last edited:
Hot Damn!! Another Biker bitch! woohoo! Love it!!! awesome ride tooo!!! :)

You look fantastically self confident!! I love that! Welcome!!

Finally got this one resized...

I think you are not only beautiful, but very sexy as well! You have this look to your face that one would read as innocence yet being on the bike portrays that certain naughty stereotype too. If this was a personal ad, I would most certainly reply as interested!

These were taken at a bike rally we went to recently... sorry for the quality... and for my inebriated state! It was a fun day and this was about 2 AM...

Loved them........ I never trust a woman that doesn't drink liquor , wish I was there to see you in all your glory........keep them coming love we are all waiting.

I love this...

Wish it was me...

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear 4"-6" heels almost everywhere. Even have a pair of snow boots with 6" spiked heels:) I have found that heels immediately put other women in what I call "Frumpy Mode". My H cracks up at the reactions I get from other women when I wear heels. He swears one of these days I'll get my eyes scratched out.

Would love to see you just in heels doing various poses!!!:devil:

You are an incredibly sexy woman with gorgeous breasts and very striking hair! Way to work it!!

The sub in me...

I can take control, anytime, anywhere...
But in the bedroom I like a man who can take that from me...
Certain things I need...

Honey, you are hot! And remember.... You don't get older.... You get better!!!

You look awesome anyway.

You just seem like you're fun to hang around.
Especially when you get naked and naughty. :D

Several have asked...

How did I come to be a Lit member...

I originally found Lit while looking for audio recordings of men masturbating/orgasms. The sounds of ragged breathing, gasps, moans, etc. just do it for me like nothing else.

Anyway, before I become distracted... I then found the stories, and since I love to write I began submitting (God I love that word)...

Where was I? Oh yes... then I found the forums. I had a few recent pictures, got up the nerve to post them, and I have been truly amazed at the response!

How did I come to be a Lit member...

I originally found Lit while looking for audio recordings of men masturbating/orgasms. The sounds of ragged breathing, gasps, moans, etc. just do it for me like nothing else.

Anyway, before I become distracted... I then found the stories, and since I love to write I began submitting (God I love that word)...

Where was I? Oh yes... then I found the forums. I had a few recent pictures, got up the nerve to post them, and I have been truly amazed at the response!

I'd be willing to do a private live show for you vs the recordings... Lol

My first response to these photos wasn't "how old is she," it was "what does it feel like to slide inside her?" You leave me throbbing.

Putting yourself out there for judgement/comparison is never easy... especially for those over a certain age/size/body type. But here goes nothing...

Back