Eating Your Own Cum

I have never ate cum before, I want to lick off of my wife's tits for my first taste, then go from there....

Wife handcuffed me Friday night, made me shoot all over tits and shoved my face in it. I licked it all up and swallowed every drop. FUCKING HOT!!! Will definately do that again!!!
 
Wife handcuffed me Friday night, made me shoot all over tits and shoved my face in it. I licked it all up and swallowed every drop. FUCKING HOT!!! Will definately do that again!!!

Awesome, good for her for getting you through that first hurdle. Now your going to be hooked.
 
Going down on a woman after you cum inside her is an absolute treat. Her wet pussy mixing with your cum.... Yes please!!!
 
Oh God yeah! I've only sucked my own cum out of a girl's pussy once, and it was so f-ing hot!!!

Going down on a woman after you cum inside her is an absolute treat. Her wet pussy mixing with your cum.... Yes please!!!


Good for you both and wonderful for your ladies! Speaking from the female perspective there is NOTHING better than being on the receiving end - my biggest weakness and favorite thing - and I'm really surprised the neighbors don't call the police - I'm fairly certain I make noises that can be heard a block or two away when he does this....;)
 
First post ever on the site, this thread caught my eye. I've never done it, but lately in the heat of the moment I've thought about it. But then as soon as I cum I completely lose interest in trying it.
 
A very common problem for the beginners. If you have a partner, I suggest having them help/force you to do it, just like Bux_Fan did a few posts ago.
it may take a couple times, but I'm sure you will enjoy it like the rest of us do.
 
Was really rather horney today, after last night/early hours this morning; Have shot my load twice, so far today, and lapped it all up from my hands on each occasion.... I do sometimes like rubbing it on my chest/tits though, but I think eating it up is best...
 
Was really rather horney today, after last night/early hours this morning; Have shot my load twice, so far today, and lapped it all up from my hands on each occasion.... I do sometimes like rubbing it on my chest/tits though, but I think eating it up is best...

That is certainly a cheap thrill
 
Oh yes, love it when it is being fed to me or i am being directed. From her mouth after she sucks me off, from her pussy - her pushing my head down after i have come, or her making me lick it off her after i have jerked off on her... I am hard again before i have completed the clean ups!
 
Yes, being forced to clean her up is much more fun. ( Not that it would take much force to get me to do it. )
 
That is certainly a cheap thrill

Exactly... afterall as my name suggest I am very* cheap and always after whatever thrills I can find... No one else being about, that naturally seems to end up being whatever thrills I can achieve on my own... Already contemplating a quick mastibation before I head out in a little while... And it'd seem such a shame to waste the cum.... Yeh, think I'm horney enough, certainly cheap enough, why let it go to waste....
 
I don’t need much encouragement to lick my cum from my lady’s tits but hearing her ask me to lick her clean sounds so good. Hearing her say how good it feels to her while I’m slurping it up is music to my ears. Kissing her when I have a mouthful of my cum is wonderful.
 
The first time I did this was when me and my girl used to cam; she liked it when I came onto my hand, then licked it clean. When we started seeing each other for real, I would often lick it off her back, breasts, wherever I'd happened to finish.
 
Any woman near ohio that would want to help a young guy out with this? I want to do this so bad but can't find a good woman to coax me into it. Would love to clean up a nice pair of tits covered in my cum. Older ladies welcome too. Traveling to Virgina Beach soon too.
 
Just getting going stroking here.... Well its a hot afternoon with nothing to do... I'll be licking up all my cum once I've finished... hardly ever let it go to waste these days...
 
So glad I did it, can't wait to do it again. Don't the handcuffs will be necessary the next time, I just love having them on!!!
 
Anyone ever watch the Cum eating instruction videos on many sites?

Its one of the hottest video types I like to go to right now but like many people have posted on here I do tend to back out after shooting in my hand.

I found a couple that tell you to shoot on your own face and I've done that gotten a couple spurts in my mouth and enjoyed it.

Also had an ex that was jerking me off made me cum all over my stomach and chest and she scooped up the cum and shoved it in my mouth so I couldn't stop her. It was an AMAZING experience.
 
My problem is loss of desire right after I cum- before, I'll be all like "Yea baby, I'l eat your cum-filled pussy" then after I cum, I REALLY don't want to.

Not being selfish- I want to do this- how to fix the pre/post desire problem?
 
I love eating out a woman before and after. sadly my oppertunites have been few and far between as of late. i have eaten my own cum many of times but i think it tastes better when its been freshly deposited deep in a pussy and i have to work it out with my tounge. Gently nibbleing sucking and licking till its all gone, course usualy when that happens i'm ready to fill it back up again! i also love to share this feast with my lover,if she is willing. this whole fascanation start with my one ex and she was obsessed with sucking my cock afterwards especially if i came inside her. I never really thought id like the taste of my own cum till she once when it was all said and down and she was finished sucking me clean she fingered her pussy and fed me her wet juices and then kissed me and shoved a mouthfull of our mixed fluids deep into my mouth and ive been hooked ever since.


Annnd now i'm craving it and i'm all alone ugh, Figures! lol oh well
 
Anyone ever watch the Cum eating instruction videos on many sites?

Its one of the hottest video types I like to go to right now but like many people have posted on here I do tend to back out after shooting in my hand.

I found a couple that tell you to shoot on your own face and I've done that gotten a couple spurts in my mouth and enjoyed it.

Also had an ex that was jerking me off made me cum all over my stomach and chest and she scooped up the cum and shoved it in my mouth so I couldn't stop her. It was an AMAZING experience.

man i love CEI videos i love the girls making me their little cum slut love to do them with my boy pussy filled and a thong on mmmmm.
 
Anyone ever watch the Cum eating instruction videos on many sites?

Its one of the hottest video types I like to go to right now but like many people have posted on here I do tend to back out after shooting in my hand.

I found a couple that tell you to shoot on your own face and I've done that gotten a couple spurts in my mouth and enjoyed it.

Also had an ex that was jerking me off made me cum all over my stomach and chest and she scooped up the cum and shoved it in my mouth so I couldn't stop her. It was an AMAZING experience.

Yes, some of them are really hot. There are a couple that also instruct a girlfriend/wife how to properly "Feed" their man or instruct their man how to eat their own cum... A couple in particular have given my wife and I some ideas. My wife has enjoyed watching some of the regular CEI videos and having me "roll-play" them for her viewing pleasure as well. Although she still prefers it when I'm eating a fresh creampie of my own making from her...
 
Back
Top