The Secret Slut

Well, at the risk of appearing naïve, I have to ask; isn’t this normal or the de facto standard in a sexual relationship? I don’t have a vast catalog of sexual partners. My exact number is private but for purposes of this thread it is between 10 and 20. A large enough number for a reasonable statistical sample. Every woman I have been involved with sexually has always had, as the thread calls it, an “inner slut” aspect. I can’t imagine a sexual relationship that isn’t like this. Make no mistake; I love it, it inspires me, it fuels me and it makes me feel alive but it is simply a normal sexual relationship is it not? I am older now, approaching 50 (seemingly too fast) and as such am more creative with situations that feed, inspire or expose “inner sluts” than I was say as a young man but never did I not have as a partner who didn’t want to behave slutty once we were alone as this thread alludes to. Sure not every time I have had sex has it been a slut-fest, sometimes you just make love but certainly the vast majority of my couplings are and especially at this stage of my life / relationships.

I do not have a dual standard, never have even as a young man, that notion is utterly repugnant to me and this sentiment likely comes out early in dating / relationships. I do not “guffaw” in the corner with brutes from my office or leer as hot “business slutty” dressed co-workers walk by. Maybe this puts women at ease with me; knowing I respect them, do not treat them as objects, am genuinely interested in their personality and intellect etc. so they are less inhibited in the bedroom or other places we have hot nasty “inner slut” sex.
My current GF is nothing but an “inner slut” she is actually going to kill me I think (sexually) and I am having difficulty keeping up to her (physically for sure and creatively) it is blissful and magical. I am seeing her later this week and I can’t wait. We didn’t even go through a warm-up / ease into it period, our first night (which turned into an entire weekend) had it all, pretty much every “inner slut” aspect you can imagine between a couple. Frankly I was concerned at one point about our friendship non-sex side because it got so nasty (I am, of course, referring to “hot” nasty) but that survived easily intact, as it rightly should, in a proper caring, trusting relationship.

This thread caused me to review some history to make sure I was remembering this correctly and yes I have always been involved with a so-called “inner slut”. Of mild interest to me in thinking about this, the only relationship I have ever had that grew stale in the bedroom, was the weakest “inner slut” woman. Yes she was still an “inner slut” but not as wild / experimental as everyone else. We both lost interest at some point and then one day we lost interest in each other in general, sad but these things happen. I blame myself a fair bit in that one. But yes I do wonder now if there was a connection, at least for me, in that I absolutely must have a spectacular “inner slut” or my interest wanes?
 
Most people wouldn't guess the life I live. I conduct myself very professionally at work and most of the time in public. Little do they know I'm a polygamist with a lingerie fetish who on occasion is also naughty in public :devil:

Now that is a winning combination :D

Why do I never meet women like you when I'm out.
 
My secret

I'm in IT and have the mom thing going on. I can be very bawdy when I talk, but people have told me that I come across as somebody's mom and not in a fun, MILF-y kind of way. Little do they know that I'm usually wearing a butt plug while they are telling me how mom-ish I seem, or that I spend time at work exchanging slutty text messages with perfect strangers, someone of whom I've met and let fuck me in all sorts of delicious ways. We like to people to fit nicely and neatly in a box we pre-determine they should be in, but it's like opening a present. You are never sure what you are really going to get :)
 
I'm in IT and have the mom thing going on. I can be very bawdy when I talk, but people have told me that I come across as somebody's mom and not in a fun, MILF-y kind of way. Little do they know that I'm usually wearing a butt plug while they are telling me how mom-ish I seem, or that I spend time at work exchanging slutty text messages with perfect strangers, someone of whom I've met and let fuck me in all sorts of delicious ways. We like to people to fit nicely and neatly in a box we pre-determine they should be in, but it's like opening a present. You are never sure what you are really going to get :)


Ok, I'm honestly having to fan myself after reading that! Go you!!
 
I'm in IT and have the mom thing going on. I can be very bawdy when I talk, but people have told me that I come across as somebody's mom and not in a fun, MILF-y kind of way. Little do they know that I'm usually wearing a butt plug while they are telling me how mom-ish I seem, or that I spend time at work exchanging slutty text messages with perfect strangers, someone of whom I've met and let fuck me in all sorts of delicious ways. We like to people to fit nicely and neatly in a box we pre-determine they should be in, but it's like opening a present. You are never sure what you are really going to get :)

1) This is really well put-and good on you for being exactly who you want to be.
2) Your recordings are spectacular. Really, very arousing to listen to.
 
I'm in IT and have the mom thing going on... I spend time at work exchanging slutty text messages with perfect strangers, someone of whom I've met and let fuck me in all sorts of delicious ways... it's like opening a present. You are never sure what you are really going to get :)

Yep... you do come across as a secret slut, and I would just LOVE to meet YOU in a dark bar... what fun we could have... mmmmmmmmm :devil:
 
I have always wanted to meet a woman who was prim and proper in public and really naughty behind close doors. But I also think that there's also some room to be naughty in public as well.
 
There's a lot of be said for appearing to be the quiet and sensible one in public, much more unexpected and lovely in private.
 
Put me down for this category. I definitely am...:)
I so wish that sex wasn't guilt ridden as is it in society
st Augustine has a lot to answer for
Why can it be that sex is just part of the fantastic human condition
Nice girls who are sexually passionate and adventurous in the bed room are still nice girls
Why call them sluts when actually having a lady in touch with her sexuality is just about the best thing on the planet ?
Men who hold responsible jobs in society can still be emotionally and physically energised in the bed room too
Perhaps the world would be better place if all these politicians weren't so clearly frustrated
 
Back
Top