OOC: Love and Duty

Lisa grinned and began lathering and soaping marks body and slowly move to his cock soaping it as she did herself. She heard a slight groan from mark and stopped moving to his chest teasingly..
 
Mark reach out at Lisa and pulls her to him. He lifts her up gently and lay her on his lap. Her back rested on his strong chest as he naughtily plays with her breast. His face tugged up her shoulder, rubbing their face together.

He did this for awhile and Lisa gradually begin to respond. She moans at his touch. He lowered his hands and begin stroking her pussy with the soap bar.
 
Lisa moaned leaning against him" mmm mark" she moaned "that feels so good.." she moaned grinding her ass against his hardon "mmm yes baby..you want me?
 
"oooh yes, I want you Lisa but tell me you want me too." he press his wet lips on hers and wrap her breast from behind, massaging them in his palm. Their slippery body gliding freely as his hard cock, rubs between her legs.
 
Lisa moaned against his lips nearly panting. She loved the feel of mark sliding his cock between her legs. She gasped and said" mmm yes mark I want you.."
 
Mark continue toying with her, kissing and fondling her. His hands are roaming all over her wet body knowing that she is very horny now. She has her thigh together, enjoying his hard cock gliding between it.

"Lets get ready. We are going to the casino" he suggest.

He wants to hold back and keep her horny.
 
Lisa groans to herself in frustration and sexual hunger but she doesn't complain she just kisses mark and steps out a little upset she smiles " ok mark .." she says then walks into the bedroom..
 
Mark was always good at his dressing, probably that is what all rich man are suppose to be. They took a lift down to the casino somewhere below their penthouse.

The place was crowded with rich and famous people. Mark chose a roulette table and order for a bag of chips to be placed in front of him and gently put Lisa on his lap. The people are watching and soon getting very crowded.

"Go babe, lays your bet. You are going to double up this money tonight, are you?" he teased.
 
Lisa grinned " You sure you want me to do that mark? I've never gambled a day in my life.." she giggled."though I'm pretty sure you know that"she giggled.

She says "ok I'll pick umm those two?" she said pointing at two cards.
 
"This money is mine but you can loose it all tonight. Bet as much as you like and all the winning money is yours. Go on, let me show you." Mark picks up a stack of chips and ask "where should I place this?" He dumps the whole stack at 'double 0' and waited.

The dial is spinning and it landed just next to his bet. The crowd gets bigger and Mark urge Lisa to lay her bet.
 
Lisa nodded and said"ok mark but no more than 200$ ok?" she put $50 on 6.. She looked at him and giggled " am I doing this right?"
 
It was like a planned game. The next draw came 6 and a small stack of money piles up before her. "It is so easy. You should had placed a big stack like mine and win lots of money." Mark teased her.

He picks up all the chips that she had won and spread them over the table. "Come, help me." he suggest.
 
Lisa smiled and nodded " ok.." she put in 100 this time and chose 12..the dealer nodded And rolled Lisa looked anxiously and looked back at a grinning mark..
 
Mark has spread the money to many different spots and there he strikes a few spots again. The stacks of chips gets higher and bigger. Lisa begin to let herself go and join in the fun. She is helping Mark to spread the chips over the board.
 
Lisa was so relaxed and happy. She bets along with Mark for hours, fill with excitement and laughter. They had moved from roulette to card games and dice.

"Lets call it a day. We had won so much tonight and its time for dinner."

The dining table was booked much earlier complete with exclusive wine and finest dishes. They continue chatting away the hour until Mark gets semi drunk.

He whispers to Lisa. "are you done tonight?" smiling wickedly.
 
Lisa grinned and giggled " mmm not quite yet" she smiled and giggled " are you ok mark? She laughed looking at that naughty grin of his and took a sip of her wine." maybe we can have some fun before I go home" she smiled
 
"Fun? Where are we going?" Mark ask, lifting his heavy eye lid and look at Lisa. He waives at the waiter and paid the bill. "Okay, lets go. Where do you want to have some fun?"
 
Lisa giggled " Mark we can have fun tomorrow" she giggled at thinking of mark playing strip twister with her..
 
"Ah, you said fun before we go home and now you say have fun tomorrow. Okay, okay, lets go back to the hotel." Mark murmur away semi drunk. His body guard helps Lisa, sending him back to the room.

Mark collapsed on the bed, dosing away.
 
Lisa kissed Marks cheek and washed and put him to bed with some of the older house keepers help. Lisa then asked someone to drive her home for the night because she had work in the morning..
 
Jeremy had a good pay raise. Mark had given him bigger territory which makes him much wealthier. Although he had women all over him now, he is still thinking of Lisa. She had make him rich but he wants to have her for his own.

Jeremy burst into Lisa's home and waited for her. He needs to talk to her. Probably he can gather a bag of gold and run away with her. He is planning to run away with the club's money to a far far unknown place.

"Lisa, glad you are back. I know Mark is drunk and this is a good time for us to run away. Go pack up, babe" he shouted excitedly as soon as Lisa steps into the house.
 
Lisa stared up at Jeremy and felt a string of emotions wrap around her neck and choke her. She started to talk and then tears began to flow rapidly down her cheeks, tears of pain anger betrayal and love she moved away sobbing and tried gathering herself " why Jeremy?.. You have everything you can possibly want now.. I don't think you need me anymore ok? You just pass me off like a prostitute to your boss and thought it was ok? And I was so stupid to go along with it.. Idk maybe I should stay with mark" she sobbed " he treats me good and he'd never pawn me off like that .. He protects me and I never want for anything.. We had fun together .. Unlike us.. We never done the things that mark and I have Jeremy and I'm sure that little slut you had would be pretty upset you left her" she sobbed in pain and anger..
 
"Don't be silly Lisa, I always wants you. It is just a timing problem. If I could get this bag of money earlier, I could had run away with you. Mark is a bad guy. He is a very bad bad guy. He will dump you or even kills you when you are done with him." Jeremy protest

He unzip the bag and show it to Lisa. "See, we rich. Mark will never finds out until tomorrow noon. "
 
Back
Top