Which incest story is best?

Which incest story is best? >

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me it's Brother/Sister and preferably the characters are more mature at least in their late 20's or older. In my mind there is less of a power imbalance and I love when two equal adults are so attracted to each other that their lust overcomes their aversion to the taboo. Nothing hotter.

What I really don't like is when one or more of the characters have just turned 18 (sometimes that day) obviously just to accommodate the Literotica rules. That in itself will almost always get me to stop reading and move on.

For me it's Brother/Sister and preferably the characters are more mature at least in their late 20's or older. In my mind there is less of a power imbalance and I love when two equal adults are so attracted to each other that their lust overcomes their aversion to the taboo. Nothing hotter.

What I really don't like is when one or more of the characters have just turned 18 (sometimes that day) obviously just to accommodate the Literotica rules. That in itself will almost always get me to stop reading and move on.

Trust me, most writers hate having to say that they're 18. Writers most often picture the characters in their mind as they write, they're a lot younger than 18. I've had stories denied because even though it was the summer after he graduated high school, I didn't specifically say he was 18.

As for your first paragraph, maybe I should go ahead and write up about my brother and I. We were in our 40's the first time we fucked.

Jenny

There's a story I read periodically that is my favorite Lit story. It's a mother/son story. On the few occasions that I've shared the story with a couple of men they seemed to appreciate it. :)

That being said I'm not giving the name of the story out to anyone else and these stories are only fantasy. It is not something I would do in real life. Just wanted to clarify that.
Suuuure.

I am partial to mother-son as well for some reason, although I'm pretty sure I've never fantasized about doing my own mother, my aunt maybe.

I'm just attracted to sexually mature women in general I think, I've always been kind of MILF guy.

I can pretty much do without any of it, I just made the mistake of reading a couple over at alt that I wish I hadn't.

Pass the brain bleach.

Trust me, most writers hate having to say that they're 18. Writers most often picture the characters in their mind as they write, they're a lot younger than 18. I've had stories denied because even though it was the summer after he graduated high school, I didn't specifically say he was 18.

As for your first paragraph, maybe I should go ahead and write up about my brother and I. We were in our 40's the first time we fucked.

Jenny

I hope you enjoyed your brothers cock Jenny !

The inter-generational stuff makes me go "ick!" and that doesn't turn me on.

I like brother-sister, brother-brother, sister-sister, cousins, step siblings. I am always surprised that people actually like daddy-daughter and mom-son stuff... it's so completely not at all a turn on for me! Just goes to show that everyone likes different things.

The most important part is the story. "I have a hot sister and we were hanging around the pool and she begged me for it and we fucked" just doesn't cut it. It has to be a story of denial and confusion and growing passion. Secrecy and awkwardness and unexpectedly hot moments - that's what the lure of incest is about, surely?

Personally (and I'm absolutely not criticizing any of you who do like it) I hate reading dad/daughter stuff. It has something to do with the fact that in real life that's by far the most common incest, and it's usually rape. Even if there's no rape involved it just has an air of non-consent to it, like he's taking advantage of someone that he should be protecting.

Brother/sister is my favorite because I think it's people who are on equal playing fields and it's more realistic than mother/son. I like a little bit of realism, and definitely agree with the above that it should be about "denial and confusion and growing passion" with realistic characters.

I have a few that you might enjoy. Link in my sig and yes this is another shameless plug! lOL

I'm really starting to see the appeal of Brother/Sister stories.

There's kind of a playful built in to their relationship because they're pretty much equal in stature. It also has a fun "I hope mom & dad don't find out" feel to it, like it's more mischevious than anything else.

I'm really starting to see the appeal of Brother/Sister stories.

There's kind of a playful built in to their relationship because they're pretty much equal in stature. It also has a fun "I hope mom & dad don't find out" feel to it, like it's more mischevious than anything else.

I agree with the equal stature part. I don't really like incestuous relationships where there's a more obvious hierarchy, like parent-child. I tend to like siblings, cousins, or other same-generation couples best.

Personally (and I'm absolutely not criticizing any of you who do like it) I hate reading dad/daughter stuff. It has something to do with the fact that in real life that's by far the most common incest, and it's usually rape. Even if there's no rape involved it just has an air of non-consent to it, like he's taking advantage of someone that he should be protecting.

Brother/sister is my favorite because I think it's people who are on equal playing fields and it's more realistic than mother/son. I like a little bit of realism, and definitely agree with the above that it should be about "denial and confusion and growing passion" with realistic characters.

Barry, you have set me on the right path.
Brother/sister stories rocks

My favorites are brother/sister and father/daughter. Especially a slutty, naughty daughter who seduces her strait-laced dad, to his horror. The others don't do much for me at all.
Then I think you'll like Taste Like Candy by TheTalkMan, if you haven't already read it.

I don't know if it counts as "best of," but I have a couple highly-rated stories about a brother and his two twin sisters. Check my sig if you are interested......Carney (in shameless-plug mode)

I love the father and daughter,the ones where the father catch his daughter naked or was peeping until he could help himself and had to fuck her. Brother and sisters are hot too,and even better if it's a step siblings.

Back