The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

mmmmmm... I'm so in the mood for erotic phone fucking right now! Ladies, anyone want to talk to a sexy 48/m this morning? If we have a connection, I think we could definitely help each other out with our aural fantasies!
 
Great thread!!!

Any ladies want to have some relaxed time with me, please just send me a PM :p
 
Hi all, 25 M here. I have never really tried phone sex before, and thats because sometimes it can be awkward if the people are not on the same wavelength, or have different motives. Anyway here to intro myself and hopefully find someone i can phone sex with eventually. I totally agree with OP that, a lil chit chat is needed in the beginning, just helps to create a level of comfort.

Anyways, I am just looking for some female company, I live in a small conservative town and its very hard to meet women here. A 48 hour work week sucks the life out of me and leaves me little time to pursue my social goals. Enough Debbie Downer nonsense.

I am funny, intelligent ( Id like to think so), sometimes nerdy , gamer guy whose interests range from quantum physics (strictly a youtube hobby xD ) to getting real kinky in bed. I also recently bought a guitar, cause I wanted to learn at least one form of art before I died. I generally suck at art, but I think that makes me appreciate other people's work even more. I am also currently reading " Haunted " by Chuck Palahniuk ( i thought I could watch gory stuff without batting an eye-lid, but this book is seriously demented, might stop reading it ).
I take some time to open up, but once i do I can be very chatty. I have an accent you guys might not be used to, or find VERY FUNNY. But i Promise i wont bore you.
If you have reached so far in this post, I am glad I could keep your attention, If you'd like to know more PM me or hit me up on yahoo messenger ( same as here) .
 
Last edited:
34 f...looking for older, intelligent and articulate men to chat with. I prefer educated, dominant and successful men. I like role playing with a power dynamic involved. I enjoy being very wanton and dirty at times, including humiliation play. Skype voice chat only.
 
I am surprised I haven't found this thread sooner. I am a 31 year old male, that loves to cum on voice, phone or skype. I am sensual, and love to hear the build up of women as they are about to cum. I love to play around a bit as well. So if you would like to know more or get my details pm me
 
We are a couple, looking for phone or cam...preferably with a woman. Attractive, fun, she is a total exhibitionist.
 
32/f seeking younger, stupid men who have made poor choices in their lives.

No relation to the poster above me.
 
1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

I can be quiet but only till I know you well enough to know what you like, then very talkative. Again Dom when she likes that but always easy going till she wants more.

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?

I do like to lead, I have a Dom personality, however, Being Dom when it comes to sex is taking charge, but never crossing her limits. Learning her kinks and earning her trust is the most important.


3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy? Openess when it comes to telling what she wants, as well as her telling me personal things. Just be open but truth is the most important.

4)What's your favorite food?

Lol that changes all the time. But spicy is always good!
 
1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

I am quiet but responsive until I get to know someone. I prefer to take a submissive role. That doesn't mean I'm not outgoing though. It depends on the person I'm with.

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?

I usually wait and let him lead unless he's at a loss. I find myself at a loss for words but not for responses as things progress which is funny because in general, I'm pretty articulate.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?

Dominance, curiosity and good sense of humor. (I can never pick one).

4)What's your favorite food?

Spicy or Chocolate or both.

________________________________
"I had feeling that Pandora's box contained the mysteries of woman's sensuality, so different from a man's and for which man's language was inadequate." - Anais Nin, Preface, Delta of Venus
 
1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

I'm not necessarily quiet, but just more quiet to begin with. After a couple of times I warm up and get really into it.

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?

I like for her to lead. I like chatting with slightly older dominate women. But, I'm also here to try new things, so I want to try the opposite at some point too.


3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy? Very sex positive and open mindedness. Focusing on the connection in that moment. Expressing and sharing desires, because that's what we're connecting for. But, those are also things I am always working on so, I willing to work on the with anyone who wants to do the same :)

4)What's your favorite food?

Indian food, Famous Dave's Cajun burger (it just gets me), Panera, pizza, pasta, swordfish, just stop me when you've heard enough!
 
Hi there. Is anyone up and about tonight that might like to chat and explore some mutual interests? I love to see what intrigues someone, what pushes there buttons. I love to help someone enjoy themselves. PM me if you are up.
 
Up late and lookinging to voice or cam

Just being a night owl today and looking to voice or video chat with a female. PM me if you're awake and interested.
 
Any women that are into phone sex, I would love you to contact me. I have both yahoo and skype, but I think skype tends to work best.
 
Bumpity for a thread I'm still fond of ;)

Always up for fun, normal conversation with no pressure to lead to more...if it leads to more naturally then great, if we can't hold up a normal convo then it's just not happening :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top