Shy Exhibitionist Susan

Who are you thinking of when you get your panties moist? Hubby, knowing you will have LIT followers or some other inspiration?

Why did you use a Churchill quote in your signature? I have never heard that one but I don't think anybody has ever had better quotes.

My favorite: History will be kind to be for I intend to write it

Can you cook dinner tonight? Or do you at least have delivery of some sort on speed dial? I don't feel like cooking. :kiss:

Not what I had in mind, but if that's your desire, I would be happy to cook whatever you're in the mood for. :)

:rose:

I'm curious what is your most recent source of inspiration?

And, would you ever consider fooling around in a baseball stadium (like Wrigley)? Or have you...?

That source of inspiration is a private matter. :cool:

And I have not fooled around at Wrigley, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't.

Why did you use a Churchill quote in your signature? I have never heard that one but I don't think anybody has ever had better quotes.

My favorite: History will be kind to be for I intend to write it

I chose the Churchill quote just because I like it. I don't think it's much use to think negatively about things.

That source of inspiration is a private matter. :cool:

And I have not fooled around at Wrigley, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't.

Having sex at home plate at yankee stadium would be the coolest thing ever. Stadium empty of course.

I bet you would love watching me squirm. :devil:

Not yet. Well, there were a few more shots, but they were a little more revealing than I intended, so they went into the recycle bin.

That's too bad, you must have looked beautiful

Back