Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curvy girls bump harder :cattail:

The images this invokes are amazing... ;)

You have no idea....;)

curves.jpg

Actually, thanks to my wife, I do! :)

Last edited:
Though my uploading skills seem limited to my profile, I thought I'd point out that I have a new profile picture up that might be of interest to some of the men here? :)

Last edited:
OMG yes, very nice pictres.

Thanks Prince, Gunny and Ghost. I still have no bloody idea how to add more than one quote into my message but never mind!

I always smile when I see that picture of me in that black dress because its what I wore to a function for Hubby's work. Peoples reactions were very funny... I know I shouldn't take humour in it, but you'd think they hadn't seen a pair of tits before.

I had been meaning to put a newer picture up and based on the response at the function it seemed safe to think that it would be well appreciated in a place like lit :)

Thanks Prince, Gunny and Ghost. I still have no bloody idea how to add more than one quote into my message but never mind!

I always smile when I see that picture of me in that black dress because its what I wore to a function for Hubby's work. Peoples reactions were very funny... I know I shouldn't take humour in it, but you'd think they hadn't seen a pair of tits before.

I had been meaning to put a newer picture up and based on the response at the function it seemed safe to think that it would be well appreciated in a place like lit :)

Appreciated?... mmhmmm... is THAT what the kids are calling lust this year? If so, I'd say you are wellll appreciated here. hubba hubba!
:rose:

Last week my husband and I went on a vacation and I think it was exactly what we needed. Since we've been married, I thought his tastes were more on the leggy and plentiful-breasted brand, going by the pictures that were on his computer. During our time away, he told me about a couple of his experiences that were formative in his preferences, and I was surprised that he was much more attracted to larger women, like me.

We did a bunch of naughty stuff, and for the first time I feel truly attractive, not only to my husband, but to myself.

What a gift that vacation was!

Last week my husband and I went on a vacation and I think it was exactly what we needed. Since we've been married, I thought his tastes were more on the leggy and plentiful-breasted brand, going by the pictures that were on his computer. During our time away, he told me about a couple of his experiences that were formative in his preferences, and I was surprised that he was much more attracted to larger women, like me.

We did a bunch of naughty stuff, and for the first time I feel truly attractive, not only to my husband, but to myself.

That is marvelous, congratulations! I'm so glad that you finally came to understand your beauty, not transient like the model-of-the-day in the media, but permanent, full-bodied and real, as it should be!
:rose::rose::rose:

Good for you!!! (& hubby of course.)

Though my uploading skills seem limited to my profile, I thought I'd point out that I have a new profile picture up that might be of interest to some of the men here? :)

wonderful new profile picture...that has my attention. I always encourage MrsK to wear low cut tops...

Very well appreciated, indeed! I'm sure I would have been one of those at the party who could not take their eyes off your beautiful breasts! It's nice to see someone as hot as you be so comfortable with showing it off.

Thank you for sharing the dress with us.

Mind if I *bump* here....I could use a little curvy appreciation in my life :)

Curvy is appreciated........Oh my yes it is.......have you ever posted an image of your self for appreciation's sake.......*slap* me if I missed it by chance.......:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back